Lost

Por br1annae

"Everyone hopes for that perfect life, but me I just want to be happy. Maybe this new school will help. I don... Más

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

5

47 4 1
Por br1annae

     A week goes by and I continue sitting with Melody and her friends, Carly  and Gabbie.  They are really nice and I have some classes with them. I even talked to the guy a little and found out his name is Ethan. Although I get really nervous around him.

      I haven't really told anyone about my mom I just tell them that I live with my aunt and don't go into detail on how she died. I don't even think I'm ready to talk about her it's only been a month and I still cry myself to sleep every night.

   I don't know what to do at times.  I still feel the pain. I wish I could have saved her. I mean I still wake up feeling like she will be there to greet me. A new school has helped only a little. They all are  so nice. Especially Ethan I feel like he sees that I'm going through something. How I don't know, but ever since I met he made me feel okay.

   I keep thinking about the past week on the way to school. For some reason I actually want to go. Probably because I feel like it has been helping with the pain. I look out the window to see people riding  bikes and skateboarding to school. This place seems so perfect. How one place could be so nice and beautiful I will never. How ended up here is heartbreaking but, it could be the key to finding out who I'm suppose to be without my mom.

  " Kendall come out of the car" Aunt Chloe said. " Oh sorry I was just thinking" I say. " Are you okay I know things have been hard for you. I can hear crying from my room" she says. " Yeah things have been really hard on  me every morning I wake up ready to see her but, I never do and that's really hard  to deal with" I say. " I know we all miss her she was an amazing person and it wasn't your fault she knows that" she says. " I don't know" I say. " Kendall it wasn't now don't worry about you need to go to school we can more when you get home if you would like" she says. " That would be nice" I say as I get out of the car.

  I walk to my locker and start putting things away and getting ready for my next class, when I get a tap at my shoulder. I turn around to see Ethan. " Hey do you have the any notes for  Spanish class." he asks. "Yeah here" I say as I hand him some notes. " Why do you need them anyways" I ask. " I'm not doing so good in that class and you seem like your doing really well" he says. " I could help you study" I say. " That would be nice,  but when" he asks. " Is today after school okay" I ask. " Yeah" he  says. " Okay see you later I have to get to class" I say as  I walk away.

 I make it to class just before the bell rings. That was a close one. I can't even believe that just happened. I should probably call my aunt at lunch though to let her know not to pick me up at usual time.  I can't stop thinking about what happened. Why did he choose me anyways. I mean I do have a good grade in Spanish class but, there are other people he could have chosen. I decide to get back to work so, I don't get in trouble. 

   After I go through my first few classes I head to lunch. When I get there I sit down next Melody, Carly, and Gabbie. "Hey guys" I say. "Hey" they say. " How were your first classes" I ask. "Boring as usual" Melody says. " Same here " I say. " Do guys wanna come over to my house later "Gabbie asks. " Sure " Carly says. " Sure Sounds like fun" Melody says. "What about you Kendall" Gabbie asks. " I don't know I have to help Ethan study for a Spanish. Is it okay if I come a little later" I say a little nervous. "Uh sure and I didn't know you liked Ethan " Gabbie says. " I don't I'm just helping him with Spanish " I say. "Sure but, be careful Ethan tends to break girls hearts" Melody says. "Okay" I say as I continue to eat my lunch.

  The day goes by and can't stop thinking about Ethan. I mean I see how he acts around me but, what if he breaks my heart. I don't want it to go like that. I wonder what my mom would have thought of him. I don't know maybe she wouldn't like him. Who knows.  The last bell rings and I head to my locker. I grab my stuff and put it in my bag. I close my locker and make my way to the library where I'm suppose to meet Ethan. I think about what Melody said about him I know it's probably true, but I like him.  I open the door to the library and see him sitting at a table looking at a Spanish book and looking confused.

~|A/N|~ 

Thanks for reading my new chapter. Hope you liked it. Next chapter will be up soon . Make sure to comment and vote. Have a nice day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71 11 11
Live always seems perfect for the upper class, for Sophia, nothing is perfect. When things start appearing that aren't really there it's to late to c...
619 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
43.8K 3.2K 17
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...
TORN Por Rihanat Akanbi

Historia Corta

4.2K 522 21
Just so you know I suck at description. so well here it is Paige! just like anyone else just wants to be happy but happiness don't just come along be...