Musicals In Love *DISCONTINUE...

By jinkiseok

*Trigger warning for suicide mentions* At Barrington High, there were two group of music kids who absolutely... More

Prologue
Ryan is basically me here
Gabe Saporta = Gay Supporter
And shit has hit the fan now
All this new ryan content has made me emotional
All These Skeletons, And You're The Loveliest One.
Gabe Acts Like A Dick And Brendon Admits He Loves Jasmine
Oh Look Gabilliam And An Insight To Gabe's Head
10: What Is This Chapter + Ryden(tm)
Authors Note !!
Im sorry guys

I fucking love Ryan and Gabe

147 11 5
By jinkiseok

'My ass hurts. Fuck.' Gabe grumbled and Ryan's eyes snapped open and he realised he was in bed with Gabe. And it was fucking Monday. Ryan sat up and rubbed at his face, sleep still in his mind. I fucking hate school.

Oh for fucksakes. Not again. He groaned and slapped Gabe on the forehead, trying to get him up.

'Get up asshole. There's school. Mr Weekes will decapitate you if you don't go to practise today.' He yawned and climbed out of bed. Cold air hit his naked ass and he quickly pulled the first pair of boxers he saw. Gabe kept moaning about his ass and school before he sat up and stared at Ryan.

'We fucked. Again. Oh my god.' He mumbled, head in his hands and Ryan smiled, throwing a pair of underwear at Gabe.

'It's not the first time.' He said, pulling on his school clothes and doing up his tie. Pulling on his gloves, he watched Gabe pull on his boxers before cursing.

'Spare uniform?' He asked hopefully.

'You are so fucking lucky I love you.' Ryan warned and walked over to his closet, rummaging through it until he found Gabe's old school one he left months ago.

Ryan caught sight of himself in the mirror. His dishevelled hair. Sex hair. The little markings that scattered his neck and possibly his chest, he wasn't willing to look and he stared at Gabe in the mirror.

Gabe had broken the kiss first, a wild look in his eyes. Ryan glanced back at the toaster.

'Forget about the fucking pop-tarts, Ry.' He whispered and Ryan bit his lip, nodding. Gabe flicked the toaster off at the wall and grabbed the pop-tarts, popping them on a plate while Ryan scribbled a note for his dad about that being his lunch.

Gabe then walked back over to Ryan, gripped his hips harshly before kissing him roughly. Ryan just tangled his hands in Gabe's hair before kissing Gabe's neck. He pushed Ryan until his back was against the door.

'Fuck... Let's j-just go u-up to your room.' Gabe mumbled, his voice filled with lust and Ryan agreed. Nodding quickly, he unlocked the kitchen door and looked out, his dad was still passed out on the couch. Ryan turned back to Gabe, grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into the hallway. Gabe just followed, keeping his hands on Ryan, travelling up and down his body, trying to touch him. Ryan's skin felt like it was on fire from Gabe's needy touch. His head was spinning.

They made it to Ryan's bedroom after stumbling on the steps. Gabe pushed open the door before pushing Ryan against it, his mouth attached to Ryan's neck and his hands pulling at his shirt. All Ryan did was scratch at Gabe's back and pull him closer.

'You marked me!' Ryan yelled, turning around. Gabe jumped and fell on the floor. The poor guy was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to pull on his school clothes.

'Fucking hell Ry. Next time, you'll be the fucking bottom. I'm sick of waking up with a sore ass and bruised hips.' Gabe protested, lifting up his school shirt to reveal two blue and purple hand prints on his hips.

'There will be no next time.' Ryan stated and tried to get his hair to cooperate. He frowned when Gabe snorted.

'That's what we always say. Yet, look what happens?' Gabe stood up after tying his tie and looked over at Ryan before walking over and standing behind him.

'You just cheated on Vicky.' He pointed out and Gabe shrugged.

'Oh well. She's cheated on me too. We aren't dating we're just casual fuckbuddies. It's all good.' Gabe admitted and Ryan sighed, turning around to face Gabe. Why the fuck do we end up like this then? Oh wait, Gabe loves being fucked up the ass. Our past five occasions prove that.

'Do you have your school shoes?' And Gabe nodded as Ryan's phone beeped. He grabbed it from the nightstand. Luckily I had the common sense to remove my phone from under the pillow. I'll need to wash these sheets actually. Ryan sighed and saw that he had a text from Brendon.

Beebo!: Are we meeting or? What's happening???

Ryan looked up to see that Gabe was trying to gel his hair. Idiot.

'Put my gel back and no one gets hurt. Hurry up, Gabo. We're going to be late for school.' Ryan mumbled, watching as Gabe pulled on his shoes before he groaned.

'I don't have my school bag.' Gabe said, looking at Ryan and he sighed.

* * * *

Eventually the two of them were ready and heading to the corner store. Ryan had told Gabe they'd just have to walk to meet Brendon at the corner store a block away. He didn't want to wake his dad. I didn't want to get yelled at.

It was only 7:56am and the three of them walked to the school.

They'd met at the intersection and walked to the store. Gabe suggested that they go inside so he could get a new packet of smokes. Ryan agreed, only because he could bribe Gabe to get him red snakes and Brendon mumbled that he needed coffee.

Ryan was walking on the edge of the footpath, his arms out for balance and a red snake in his mouth. Gabe was walking on the grass, smoking a cigarette and texting Vicky, Ryan guessed. Brendon was walking on the road, he finished his coffee a while ago and now he was helping Ryan keep his balance.

Ryan looked over at Gabe and noticed that he was limping slightly. He smirked slightly and Brendon seemed to have noticed it.

'Hey Gabe? How come you're limping?' Brendon asked, genuinely curious and Ryan snorted, almost slipping. Oh Brendon honey, if only you knew why. You'd never want to hang with us again probably. Which kinda made Ryan sad. He liked Brendon's company.

'Shut up, Ryan. He doesn't need to know.' Gabe grumbled and flicked his cigarette away before flipping Brendon and Ryan off. Ryan just giggled and slipped off the edge of the path, landing in the grass. The impact sent a jarring pain up his tailbone and he cried out. Slippery fucking concrete. Fuck!

'Ryry!' Brendon yelled and crouched beside Ryan and Ryan just waved them both away.

'Now we can both have sore asses.' Gabe said cheerily, smiling widely. Ryan stood and again kept walking on the edge. Gabe wrapped an arm around Ryan's shoulders and ruffled his hair.

* * * *

The day went quite slow for the three of them. Ryan just wanted to get to music but every time he glanced at the clock, it'd seemed only a minute had past.

He sat in English, listening to Mr Wentz drone on and on about boring shit Ryan didn't care about. His phone dinged and he pulled it out of his pocket, looking at the screen. Fucking Saporta, I swear. He looked up at Gabe across the room who was pretending to pay attention the lecture when really he was probably drawing dicks on his work and waiting for Ryan's reply.

Gabo: Do you think Bren knows we've fucked?

Ryan tried not to laugh. Brendon was sitting right beside him so he angled his phone.

Ryry: Probably not. He doesn't know much about us or me.

And Ryan planned to keep it that way. He didn't want Brendon to find out how fucked up he was and how he and Gabe had this ongoing thing between them.

Gabo: You should tell him. It's obvious he likes you. He wants to fuck you so hard that YOUR ASS IS AS BRUISED AS MINE! >:(

Ryry: You fucked asked for it. I distinctly remember you saying, 'Fuck harder Ryan! Oh god harder and faster!' Besides, I'm such a Top.

Gabo: Don't speak to me again. You're a fucker.

Ryry: ;)

Turning his phone off, he turned back to the teacher and he could see Brendon looking at him, a small frown on his face.

Once the bell went, Gabe and Ryan waved goodbye to Brendon and headed to music. They walked in silence, both of their hands bumping each other and Gabe hated to admit it, but he wanted to hold Ryan's hand.

They reached the music room and it sounded like a musical zoo. Ryan picked up on the snare drum and the saxophones. He couldn't make out any other instruments but it was a fucking mess and it made his ears bleed.

Opening the door, Gabe stepped in first to grab his trombone and he frowned, looking at the cello cases.

'Hey Ry?' He called to Ryan who was sitting on the floor, unpacking his flute.

'Yes, Gabo?' He looked up at Gabe, a confused expression on his face as he met Gabe's confused and slightly pissed expression. His hands were hovering over the instrumental cases slightly.

'Did you fucking know Urie was a fucking stringy?' He asked quietly, his hands grasping the neck of a cello case that was marked neatly in white with the words: Brendon B. Urie.

Oh. Fuck.

------

And so it begins! I liked this chapter tbh. It was fun to write

This isn't edited. I'm too lazy to do that lmao #sueme.

This also has 50 fucking views and im gonna cry. Thanks to all the people who read this. It means a lot :)

Also, this is dedicated to SeraphStarshine for being a kickass friend and reading all my stories + my rants.

Xo, Riley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.1K 21
Ryan Ross was a guitar player in a small band called Close Corners, and by small, he meant that they played sold out shows every night and toured the...
21.4K 618 200
new chat with: brendbin brendbin: holy shit pete the best thing just happened to me ryroy: this isn't pete t/w: depression/suicide/homophobia/verbal...
4K 212 22
A Ryden AU fan fiction, set in the 90's. Featuring past and current line up of P!ATD, plus members of other bands. Ryan/Brendon 1st POV. Trigger war...
22.8K 749 40
SEQUEL TO THE URIE'S DAUGHTER *(do not read unless you've read book 1. This book is in continuation and won't make much sense otherwise.)* I wondere...