Remain My Drug, My Desire

By twisted-diva

Their addictions continue on as they are being thrown into new problems. Ones that are harder to face everyda... More

Coming Soon
1
Not an Update
Not An Update
2
3
4 (The Feels Are Strong)
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
......
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Final)
Hmmmm
Story
@twisteddivaa

10

659 38 21
By twisted-diva

The next day Andy was waking me up at seven, "come on angel it's time to get up," he said giving me soft kisses, I pulled the covers over my head. Last night Andy fucked me, we didn't go to sleep till at least three... Last thing I want to do is, get up.

"No, more sleep time," I told him pushing him off of me.

"Up now baby, you have a doctor's appointment, then we need to go into work. Not only that you'll see Taylor today. So let's get moving." Andy said.

"You sound like a dad," I groaned.

"I'm your daddy," Andy whispered, "Now get up princess, before daddy spanks his angel," Andy said, that woke me up. But also made me moan.

"Stop dirty talking to me, it's too early for that," I told him, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"It's never too early for dirty talk," Andy laughed.

"Go get me clothes," I told him pushing him out of the bed.

"Yes, angel." he said and heading over to wear I kept spare clothes. He picked out what he likes the most. A dress. It was yellow with straps, and it went above my knees. Also he grabbed a pair of black heels. I'll only wear heels around Andy, since he so much taller than me. "Now get dressed," he told me smiling. I slipped on the dress not worrying about a bra, I put on my panties though. I brushed through my hair. "Come on angel, we need to get going," Andy said, he was now dressed, wearing his tight dress pants and a white button down, looking hot as always.

"I'm trying to look pretty!" I said sticking my tongue out at him, Andy walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, taking the lip gloss away from me. He sat it down.

"Angel, you're beautiful, stunning, and you look fine to me. And only for me." Andy told me, I grabbed his arms and kept him wrapped around me. I liked that, I liked the feeling I had with him holding me like that. "Come on we don't want to be late," Andy said grabbing my hand. We walked out to the car, and got in the car.

"I'm still scared," I told Andy... "I don't get why my period is late? I really hope it was just a sickness, that fucked with my period." I explained to him.

"I hope so too angel," Andy said. He turned on some music, and I kind of dozed off a little bit, as we drove to the doctors. I was yet again being waked up, "Angel we are here," Andy said. I opened my eyes, to face a bright sun.

"Blinding light!" I whined, closing my eyes again. Andy laughed.

"Come on baby girl, let's go," Andy said opening his door, I opened mine and got out of

The car, Andy walked over to me and grabbed a hold of my hand. He is being such a dad right now, it made me giggle. "What's funny Sway?" he asked.

"You," I said as we walked into the doctor's office.

"Yeah, and why am I funny?" he asked, seeming amused.

"You are being such a dad too me right now," I said with a laugh. He laughed too, but

Brought me in closer for a kiss.

"Hush now baby," Andy said. I rolled my eyes, he is now doing it on propose. We walked up to the window, where an older lady sat typing on a computer, she looked up at Andy and I.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Sway Martin," Andy spoke for me. The lady looked something up on her computer, and then looked up at Andy.

"Mr. Biersack right?" she asked, Andy nodded his head, "Ah yes. You did indeed call. Is Ms. Martin your girlfriend?" she asked, Andy yet again nodded his head, "And Ms. Martin will you sign some papers?" she asked looking over at me. I nodded my head, and she handed me a clipboard, "Just bring it back up here when you are done," she said. Andy and I went to go sit in the chairs. I started signing my name, and Andy was looking at his phone. The door opened, and I looked up to see a young woman walking in with two kids. One she was carrying and the other was holding her pant leg. I finished filling it out, and walked back up to the counter, and handed her the papers back.

"Thank you. Doctor Clines will be with you, as soon as he can." oh it's a he. Is Andy aware of that? I went back and sat down with Andy again, leaning into him.

"I'm still worrying," I told him, Andy stroked my hair, and kissed me softly, "And are you aware that, the doctor is a male?" I asked him.

"No. But I was going to go in with you anyways," he told me.

"But, babe I don't want him looking up there... It's awkward, he might old and creepy," I told him. Andy snorted at my comment.

"I promise nothing like that will happen, okay angel. I will be right there with you. And if I have to be the one to look, you know I will," he said with a wink. That's when the woman with the kids took a seat across from Andy and I. The one who was walking started to play with some of the toys in front of her. Her phone started to ring. She answered.

"Hello?" I watched as the child played with the toys. Could I ever be a mother? What if I am? Will I be a good mother? Look at what happened to my mother! I don't even know where she is? Is that what I am going to be? "Yes, mom I know I'm for sure having another kid." I looked over at the young mother. Another. I wonder how many kids Andy would want? I mean we have sex a lot. Good lord, I'm going to be fat.... I sighed, and blocked out the women. And rested my head on Andy's shoulder, grabbing his hand, and playing with his fingers. His hands were soft, and his hands were bigger than mine.

"Sway Martin," a male's voice called me, taking me away from focus on Andy's hand. I looked up, and the guy was pretty young, maybe a little older than Andy. I stood up, and pulled Andy up with me. "Uh, is he coming?" the male asked me looking at Andy.

"Yes, I am." again Andy answered the question for me. We walked back.

"I'm Doctor Clines, I will only be asking question, a nurse will care for you," he said looking back at me giving me a smile. His teeth a bright white. We went into a room, and it was small, there were posters of women's bodies, and babies. That's normal, I guess. I never went to many doctor offices. "Okay, so you are here because...?" he asked, grabbing pen and paper.

"Uh, my... Uh period seems to be late," I told him. He wrote something done, Andy stood next to me, as I plopped myself down on the high bed, crossing my legs and fixing my dress.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him.

"Did you ever have any problems because of the pill?" he asked.

"No." I told him.

"Morning sickness?" he asked.

"You could say that." I told him, he looked up at me and raised an eyebrow, "I couldn't stop throwing up, I slept the whole day pretty much." I told him.

"How, uh often do you have sex?" he asked. I turned a bright red, and looked up to Andy, placing a hand on my back.

"Our relationship is very sexual," Andy told him, he nodded and wrote something else down. I twirled my fingers around, and looked down at my black heels.

"Condoms?" he asked. Wow, he is digging deep, or is this normal? Who knows.

"Just the pill," Andy said.

"And you took the test?" he asked me, I nodded, "And it came back negative?" he asked.

"Yes, I should also have started my period by now..." I told him.

"Okay, well I am going to get a nurse, she should be with shortly," he said grabbing his things and leaving the room. Andy pulled me into him.

"You okay?" he asked me. I nodded, "You are doing good," he said giving me a kiss. Just then the door opened, and in walked an older lady. She gave me a smile.

"You must be Sway," she said holding out a hand, I took it and shook her hand, returning a smile. "I'm Glenda," she said.

"Nice too meet you Glenda," I said.

"Okay, I'm going to have to ask your man to stay in the room," she said, "And if you'll follow me." she said, I slowly got up, and gave Andy a hug. He gave me a kiss and let me walk away. "He seems very sweet," Glenda said as the door shut, leaving Andy in the room by himself.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"How long have you've been dating for?" she asked me.

"I don't keep count," I said, she laughed.

"So, no one month anniversary?" she asked. I laughed.

"Not my thing," I told her. We went into another room, and did some test, like peeing in a cup, blood pressure. She asked me some question, did some other test. When all was done she let go back to the room.

"How'd it go?" Andy asked.

"Fine..." I said, and Andy picked me up, and sat me down on his lap.

"It'll be okay baby," he said giving me a soft kiss on my neck. He held me close, and rocked me back and forth. Why is being such a dad... Such a sweetheart? I liked this side of Andy. I guess he just knows how nervous I am. A few minutes later Dr. Cline came back.

"So, for giving you this information, he'll have to leave," he said, Andy sighed, and let me go.

"I'll be right out that door," he said, and walked out, slowly closing the door behind him. Dr. Cline sat down in a chair, and looked at the paper.

"Sway you have a lot of drugs in you... Don't you." he said. I slowly nodded. "Your main problem, is that you have a lot of drugs in your system along with alcohol." he said. Again I nodded. "Sway... I'm, uh just going to say it..." he said, my heart beat started to race. "You aren't pregnant Sway... And it's because you can't have kids," he said. My heart dropped. My body felt stiff, and the room seemed to grow hot. I can't have kids. "This is why drugs are a very bad thing, they do these kinds of things Sway. And you've done what kind of drugs?" he asked.

"All of them..." I said quietly. He sighed heavily.

"We make mistakes Sway... this isn't your fault." he said. Not my fault!? I felt sick. What if Andy wants kids? He can't have kids with me? What if he wanted kids with me? I can't give him that, just like I can't give him love... I can't give him kids. Because I fucked up. I'm a fuck up. I pictured the woman with her kids, that could have been Andy and I... But now, now it can't be.

"It is..." I whisperd.

"No Sway, you can't let yourself talk like that. It isn't good. I'm sure your boyfriend will understand..." he said.

"It's all my fault!" I spoke a little louder, as tears threatened to fall. My chest tightned and I felt like I couldn't breath. I blinded by anger, and hurt. I rushed out of the room, and found Andy standing against the wall. When he saw my face, he walked right to me.

"What is it angel?" he asked, pulling me into his arms.

"I-I can't have kids," I cried out. "I fucked up! I fucked up bad! Why am I so stupid! Doing all those drugs!" I cried out, Andy pulled me closer in, my face buried in his neck.

"Sh, angel. I'm here." he whispered in my ear, "It's okay. I told you to trust me. I told you it was going to be okay." Andy said. I felt limp, and light in his arms. It felt all so right.

-Andy's POV-

I love you Sway. I love you so damn much, my sweet angel. Those words sat on the tip of my tongue, but I held them back, and held my world close to me.

(Look I'm no doctor so I really don't know shit. So if this is wrong then I'm sorry. But its a story it can be whatever. Hope you enjoyed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 1.3K 165
Highest Ranks: #1 in poetrycommunity 10/11/19. #6 in poetrybook 10/11/19. #2 in eroticpoetry 2/10/2020. Created & Published: 10/24/2018. Completed:...
9.9K 198 36
They are both broken, in pain but what will happen when the find each other
17.1K 1.1K 28
two years later. have things changed? is a second chance needed? or was one enough? READ "SHATTERED" TO UNDERSTAND. #957 IN ROMANCE.
361 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...