meeting him / destiel au

Od OfficialCastiel

"Hi I'm dean, and you are?" "Are you talking to me?" In which a man named Castiel meets someone named Dean, a... Viac

information
chapter one - a conversation
chapter two - home
chapter three - in the forest
chapter four - polarize
chapter six - a doctors visit
chapter seven - happy little pill
chapter eight - not all scars heal
chapter nine - alone together
chapter ten - a blank paper
chapter eleven - opia
chapter twelve - honey this mirror isnt big enough for the both of us
chapter thirteen - realization
chapter fourteen - answers
chapter fifteen - meeting him
authors note

chapter five - gabriel

2.7K 152 23
Od OfficialCastiel

I sat at the edge of my bed, my legs dangling forward as i moved them side to side.

Dean left exactly 30 minutes ago.

I looked around my room and saw the many pictures that where balanced on my window, some developed, others too disoriented to make out.

I got up, my floor creaking at the touch as i walked over to the polaroids. I ran my fingers across them as i grabbed a few to stick to my wall, others to the trash.

A sudden ring caused me to drop the photos all at once, a large whine escaping my lips as i noticed my phone buzz on the bed.

I quickly gathered all the photos and stacked them on my night stand, my other hand reaching out to grab and answer my phone. "Hello?" I spoke softly into the device as i organized the polaroids by least favorite to most.

"Hey, get ready, we got a doctors appointment soon." My brother explained as i placed the picture of dean on the right, the blurry ceiling on the left. "What for?" I asked with a small chuckle as i saw the image of me covering my face from the camera. "Just your normal check up.. Whats so funny?" He asked with a faint laugh as i put the picture to my right. "Nothing.. Ill see you soon." I smiled as i tossed a completely white photo in the trash, ending the call with a click.

___________

Gabriel picked me up soon after, his smile faded and replaced with a deadpan expression as he drove. "Whats wrong?" I asked darting my eyes to him as i rolled my thumbs over each other. "Nothing."

I glanced around as i started to pick at the end of my nails, a horrible habit that i started. "Somethings wrong, you're not smiling." I pointed out as i noticed Gabriel clench the steering wheel slightly. "Im fine! Just.. Anxious" he exclaimed as he tapped along the soft leather of the wheel.

"Why are you yelling?" I sputtered as i started to scratch my hand repeatably. "I'm not yelling!" He turned his head to me for a second, his eyes wide as he turned away. "Yes you are, you-" "Castiel, stop!" He franticly slapped my hand, my fingers twitching at the touch.

I looked down and saw the red scratches on the top of my hand. "I-Im sorry-" "Dont." Gabriel sighed out as he hung his head slightly before forcing himself to smile. "Im fine."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
19K 658 19
The Office AU story Michael and Ryan Fanfiction. Michael is obsessed with Ryan. Ryan doesn't like Michael. Ryan finds him extremely annoying.What wil...
23K 627 16
Bucky wakes up in the hospital. No memories just instinct. He gets his memory back soon after but what happens before and after? THIS IS WRITEN BY A...
3.4K 147 14
When Din drops off a bounty for Jabba he finds himself walking home with a peculiar slave. Having no use for slaves he decides to sell them. But what...