What The Fox Said

By VanillaOwl

Two star-crossed lovers, The boy with a dark secret that the girl uncovers. The girl soon finds out that her... More

Chapter 1, Meeting
Chapter 2, Flames
Chapter 3, The Letter
Chapter 4, In the hospital
Chapter 5, Transformation
Chapter 6 Blood Lust
Chapter 7, Getting over him
Chapter 8, Forgiveness
Chapter 9, Jordan's Death
Chapter 10 The End
Chapter 11, What happened after that

Prologue

56 2 0
By VanillaOwl

I stared blankly at my kidnapper, his scruffy, brown hair, sea-green eyes and olive skin. He was smiling at me, weirdly. I hated him so much. He had locked me in this dark room with no windows. I couldn't see much except for him and a few tables and chairs. It could have been a basement. I was handcuffed to the wall. He combed his fingers through my ginger hair.

"You sick fuck!" I spat, he smirked at me.

"Tut, Tut Poppy," he mocked, "you don't have to put yourself through this you know. You could just tell me."

"No Flynn!" I bellowed. Sighing, he tucked a lock of my hair that was on my face behind my ear and stroked my chin. I shook my head violently to restore the hair to its original position. I didn't want to tell him what I felt. Not after what he had done. Just thinking about the things that he had done to me, made my eyes water. I wanted him to die so badly. It wasn't always like this, with me and him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 9 11
A summary of the story, there's a girl that liked a boy. That boy broke her heart and she became evil. She never stopped being evil and found a new p...
1.4K 50 23
Autumn has a pretty nice life. School popular girl, awesome friends. Until her Mom forces her to move to a small mountainous town to open up a ski re...
1.4K 192 50
Emily is a lonely girl who moves to southern Louisiana to get a fresh start. Little does she know the trouble she has gotten herself into, Emily meet...
862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...