Valencia

Galing kay Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... Higit pa

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 33: Priorities
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r38: The Crown
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her

259 15 11
Galing kay Emna_BH

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_b_h.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her.

"Oh really? I didn't know that. So what am I going to do to him?" Amy looked amused when she asked that question, but the person in front of her wasn't feeling happy, at all.

"Let me take care of it."

I need to do something, soon.

***

Valencia woke up from bed feeling really tired, yesterday she talked a lot on the phone. Thomas decided to make some researches for her.

Do I need to go to the university today?

She walked to the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, hid her tattoo and walked out.

She looked at her closet and chose random jeans and a shirt. She put her jacket and walked out of her room.

"Good morning Val" said her brother happy before adding "You're coming to the university today?"

"Good morning Zack, and yes I am." She answered simply, she wasn't so excited. If the letter didn't show up, she would be jumping happily because she managed to get everything to normal.

But nothing can stay normal in her life...

"I'll guide you today since we're both in the scientific department." He offered. "I'm glad you're going to get your life back Val." He smiled generously.

If only Zack...

Valencia just nodded her head and walked down stairs, she wore her shoes and stood next to the door waiting for her brother.

She got lost in the memory of her first day at school.

Valencia was so stressed that day. She was finally going to the primary school and she was afraid that her new friends will not love her. Besides, she didn't want to leave her dad.

She was walking to the school door, she looked at her dad one last time before running and hugging him and before starting to cry.

-"Dad... don't leave me alone here," I said and sniffed.

At that moment, Zack threw his bag away and came and hugged her too.

" Stop crying, Val... I don't want you to cry. I'll always be here and I'll never let you alone. "

And with those words, she stopped crying.

"Why are you smiling Val?" asked Zack curiously.

She looked at him, shook her head, opened the door and stepped out.

Cold air hit her face making her shiver. She put her hands around her jacket and ran to the car.

She kept questioning herself about the life in university. How will she manage to be regular and still find the one that destroyed her mum's life and possibly killed her?

***

Declan opened his eyes to find himself tied to a chair. He had headaches and it was killing him. He looked around him to find himself in a closed, empty room.

He was completely tied; his hands, his waist and his legs were all tied to the chair.

What the hell?

"Hello? What the hell is this? Is it a joke?" he cried, hoping someone will listen.

But no one did...

He looked everywhere, trying to find a sign of living.

If there was no window, the place would've been all dark, scary.

What am I going to do? Valencia... is she in danger too?

He sighed, thinking about what possibly had happened...

After a while, he noticed that he's no longer wearing his glasses. He froze in his place, which is obvious.

Did they catch me? Did they figure that I was taking pictures of them?

The blood in his veins turned to ice, and his mind starts creating horrible scenarios that could happen, not to him... but to Valencia...

He had a real bad feeling about it, but he decided to remain silent for the moment.

The door gets opened, with a lot of noisy sounds, showing two guys; two big scary guys.

As much as he has a good body, we can never compare Declan to those two men.

"So our superhero is awake." The first one said, amused by Declan's expressions.

"Let the fun begin." The other one added.

Declan was frowning, scared. His teeth were chattering and his feet were trembling. But he tried his best to stop it from showing them that he's not scared.

"Yo! Show him that thing..." Declan looked at him to see what they were talking about to see his glasses.

Shit...

"So... can we make this quick? Why were you taking pictures of the men who're working in the restaurant?"

Declan didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say, he didn't want to speak, it'll put Valencia in danger... he promised that he'll handle it.

I promised...

"I have a blog and I was going to write about the restaurant and the service." His lips were shaking when he said it.

The man in front of him starts laughing before stopping all of a sudden, wearing a very angry expression.

"Listen to me boy, if you think that lying will get you anywhere, you're wrong in so many ways; it's a rule of life. We're not some stupid people here. If you were doing what you're claiming to, you would bring a camera with you... and you wouldn't be taking pictures, secretly, only of the people who're working there. Do you want another rule? Don't lie when you know that you're already screwed up."

And the last word he pronounced was followed by a strong slap that made Declan's neck turns in one-hundred eighty degrees.

The slap was burning, and Declan was scared.

"So you're going to answer us or not?"

***

Valencia was sitting in her class. Asta was sitting next to her. Ronnie and Tanya were one year older, which means they weren't in the same class.

"So... you barely spoke to me since you get in here. Are you avoiding me?" questioned Asta worried.

Valencia turned to face her.

It would be such a shame if I said yes, she's a nice girl.

"No Asta... I just feel uncomfortable. I didn't get enough rest since I came here... and here I am in the University..." She sighed, looking away.

Yeah, here I am with new problems...

"I get it, don't worry university is fun... I barely study except in weekends. That's how it works." Asta smiled, trying to comfort her.

"You know, you should come with me to the cafeteria after this class, which ends in ten minutes. We'll meet up with Ronnie and Tanya... where is Declan by the way?" added Asta.

I guess this girl has swallowed a radio when she was young.

"I don't know... I'll call him later." Valencia answered simply. She'll call him when she gets home since she left her phone there.

Asta nodded and both of them focused on the professor who's babbling about the DNA and the proteins in the chromosome.

***

"You boy, you're stronger than I thought." One of the two men mocked before giving Declan another punch in the stomach.

He just bitten his lips so he doesn't cry.

They've been doing in for hours, and he was all covered in bruises. He didn't know how much longer he'll bear.

"LISTEN TO ME YOU SON OF A -! SPEAK NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOUR MOM GIVE BIRTH TO YOU." Here it goes another kick.

"Calm down man." The other one said before turning to face Declan. "Speaking of your mother... where is she now? In Canada right? Like in Regina?" he grinned.

Declan's eyes winded.

"Don't look at me like that! I have my ways of finding information." He put his hands in his pocket before taking out Declan's phone. "How can you be so stupid to put a code like that one? Even I knew it."

Declan looked at him in absolute horror.

"Please don't hurt her..." he begged while feeling all his skin burns because of the punches he got.

"Oh our stubborn guy turned into a softy now... you're worried about your mother mama-boy?" he teased him before kicking the chair, making Declan fall on the ground along with it.

"Your mum will be safe if you answered the question. Who sent you?"  

***

Listen to this song. ♥

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

599K 29.6K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...
10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
10.4K 510 21
Let's once again indulge in the world of Serilda for one last time. Let the pain be there Let the hope come Let the love flourish Let the truth come...
22.7K 3.7K 61
[The Wattys 2021 Shortlisted Finalist] One case, two detectives, three friends, and a thousand emotions. Sometimes nothing is a coincidence, but th...