summer camp ☼ larry

By hightidelou

we're cool for the summer. where louis goes to summer camp, and has the best summer ever. More

summer camp ☼
one ;)
two :D
three :)
four :3
five :O
six :p
seven ;)
eight ;D
nine ',:)
ten B)
eleven (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
twelve (✿◠‿◠)
thirteen :(
fourteen :0
fifteen
sixteen :')
seventeen XO
eighteen ;0
twenty (≧∇≦)
twenny wann ⊂((・⊥・))⊃
twenty two (⌒▽⌒)
twenty three ( *`ω')
twenty four (^_^)☆

nineteen ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

5.6K 271 601
By hightidelou

(13k :')) & OKAY IM READING SOME COMMENTS AND Y'ALL ARE FREAKY AF... das y I love y'all :)))

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"fuck off, you fookin' breadstick," louis grumbled as his blonde leprechaun of a friend climbed over him. they were currently in a recreational room, lounging on bean bags.

they hadn't had much bff time since they got to camp, so this is the time to catch up and gossip. you know, be best friends.

"watcha lookin' at," niall asked, craning his pretty neck to see what louis was so engrossed in on his phone. as soon as he saw, he gasped.

"you're buying those?" he asked, bewildered, sitting up with his friend, "you've never worn one before!"

"i know, i just want to... try it out," louis mumbled, "they seem comfortable, and they're so pretty."

"are they being shipped here?"

"yeah, in three days," louis said, clicking on the 'submit order' button.

niall furrowed his (perfect) eyebrows, and said, "three days? how?"

"amazon prime is lit."

-

"babyyy," harry called, searching around the cabin for his favorite boy. he had been alone that afternoon, and lou texted him and said that he would be there in about thirty minutes.

he guessed that louis got here early, because when he got out of the downstairs bathroom, he heard footsteps.

he heard some shuffling upstairs, so he snuck up there and turned into the bedroom. there he saw louis hunched over and digging in a drawer.

he tip-toed over to the boy, and then wrapped his muscular arms around his thin waist, whispering, "hey, baby."

"what the fuck?" an austrailian accent asked, and then, harry realized that louis... wasn't louis. he jumped back, and saw that it definitely wasn't his lou. 

"calum, oh my god!"

harry pulled his arms off of calum, and covered his face in shame. calum just stood there, stifling a laugh.

the look of pure horror on h's face sent calum into a giggle fit, which only made harry blush even harder because he felt dirty. 

"i-i have to go," harry mumbled, an embarrassed mess as he ran back down the stairs while calum's chuckles accelerate into howls of howls of laughter.

(one week later)

today was the day that cabins 1 & 2 would leave for the beach trip. louis had done his laundry, packed everything up, and even received his package. he was quick to pack those away, as well.

after zipping up the last bag, louis took one last look into the mirror. he low key was obsessed with his outfit.

"lou, come on," calum encouraged as he lugged his own luggage down the steps, where ashton was quick to grab the bag from his kiwi boy and stroll it along himself.

that reminded louis; where the hell was harry?

he called out, " 'arry?"

two seconds later, a pretty harry showed up and asked, "you called, love?"

louis didn't melt at the pet name. no way. pfft. you must be tripping.

"um, yeah," louis stammered, "can yo-"

but the bag was already in harry's grasp, and so was louis' other hand. now, louis couldn't hide the fact that he was flushed from head to toe.

"let's go, buttercup."

louis just nodded, mumbling a little, "uh-huh," as harry tugged him along.

(dat sounded dirty)

the whole gang loaded up into the van, and louis was kind of bummed to see who their chaperone of the trip was... liam.

to avoid what happened less than a week ago, louis guessed that he will have to up his game this week.

louis' thoughts quickly disappeared when harry's rather large hand was softly placed on top of lou's tan thigh.

louis glanced up to look at harry, and blushed deeply when he saw that harry had already been looking at him. harry smirked, and quickly placed a kiss on his baby's nose.

"we'll have to go by the grocery store before we make it to the house," liam said, "you guys can pick out some snacks and stuff, i'll worry about the actual meals."

the whole lot nodded, and when liam pulled into the parking area, everyone filed out like ants.

"okay, meet me at checkout station 3 in about 20 minutes, alright?" liam asked as he scanned over his grocery list.

"alright," zayn said, "bye leeyum."

harry went straight to the chip isle, ashton went looking for vegemite, calum went to the candy section, and louis went down the debbie cake isle.

(if u don't know what a debbie cake is i have to disown you)

louis got different boxes of sweets that he and his friends would share, and he even got himself a box to hide for himself.

"hiya, lou," niall said, "i got you some banana chips."

louis smiled fondly at his best friend, and said, "thanks."

"niall, niall! holy shit i thought i lost you," zayn huffed, "don't just wander off like that."

"i was one isle over," niall huffed.

zayn scoffed, "and someone could still snatch you up and take you away forever."

niall rolled his eyes, but let zayn pull him into a little hug anyways. who knew that zayn was such a softie?

"you ready, princess?" a soft voice whispered behind him, and louis turned around to see harry holding various bags of chips and dips.

louis only nodded, and the four headed to checkout together.

as soon as everything was loaded into the van, everyone clambered back inside. louis took his seat, and froze when harry reached over his shoulder to buckle him up.

"i can do it," louis insisted, trying to get the metal buckle from harry, but harry just ignored him and buckled him up.

and louis being the brat he is, unbuckled it and then rebuckled himself just to be hard headed.

harry just rolled his eyes, because even though louis was rotten, he was pretty stinkin' adorable. he threw his arm over the smaller boy, and pulled him close.

everyone else just watched fondly, because they were all waiting for the day that they just got together. like, damn.

-

"finally," liam said, "we are here."

louis climbed out and stood next to ashton, who was holding a sleeping calum. he had eaten candy on the way there, and now he's suffering from a sugar crash.

"alright," liam began to explain to everyone, "there are five rooms here, and i get one to myself. you guys can sort out the rest."

the boys were actually lucky to get liam as a chaperone, he was laid back and chill.

the group agreed, and they all entered the cute beach house that they'd stay in for the next week.

"sweet," luke mumbled, opening a door to reveal a bedroom, "me and mikey got this one."

michael entered the room with a blush, and the door closed.

calum and ashton got the other room across from them, and liam got the last room on the first floor.

"you guys get the upstairs rooms," liam said, "if you guys don't mind."

"no, that's perfectly fine, li," harry said, "thank you."

the four boys made their way up the stairs, and niall and zayn went into their own room. 

"does that mean that we share a room?" louis asked harry, and the cheeky grin on his face told louis that it was yes from him.

"alright," louis said, unable to contain his smile, "let's go." 

the two claimed the room at the far end of the hall, and across from them was niall and zayn's room.

louis walked in, and was blown away. the room was so cute, he couldn't even deal. the walls were all white, the bed and bedspread was white, and there was a window right above the bed.

"this is neat," harry said, putting his and louis' stuff down and laying on the full sized bed, "bed's a lil small, but we can manage, right?"

louis nodded, "of course we can."

what would his mother say?

as of right now, louis didn't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 137K 58
where two famous youtubers deal with stolen cars, crazy girlfriends and their crazy fathers, movies, tea parties, traveling, and quite possibly, fall...
298K 14.7K 20
••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together
633K 28.1K 34
@Louis_Tomlinson: party this weekend, if you're cool, go. if you're @Harry_Styles stay home in reply to Louis @Harry_Styles: you're an asshole you k...
155K 5.2K 26
where louis is harry's alphabet boy ♡