The Alpha's Omega

By shtyles

BOOK 1 Being Edited It's loving a monster like him that makes you doubt your sanity. *** |Larry Stylinson Mpr... More

Description
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

5

16.8K 1.1K 369
By shtyles

The atmosphere is no longer calm and festive, but full with testosterones and hormones alike, ever since Alpha Harry Styles made his public appearance. It no doubt, with the power and allure he carries, set off the wolves into over drive.

Omegas sense the over powering Alpha in the room, deeming it a great opportunity to mate, while the Alphas feel threatened with having not only an Omega taken away from them but by a possible prowess too.

It makes their animal instincts surface to their skin.

It's dubious to Louis how one Alpha male can hold so much of a lasting impression, something that will forever be imprinted in every mind there, and get such a reaction. Never has he crossed paths with an Alpha who's knot he's wanted more than air itself, and he can probably say the same for every Omega there.

Louis subtlety watches him from afar, forgetting about Bania who is still by his side and searching for his friend. His entire being is enraptured by this creature that graces him. He notices how the Alpha pays no heed to anyone, neither Alpha or Omega. He looks brooding and massive, not at all happy as he talks with his Beta with plump lips that catches between his teeth as he speaks.

The Alpha sits on a chair at the other side of the field, his back straight and his finger clenched into tight fists that set his knuckles a pale white colouring.

His trance is broken when he sees a particular person enter the area, one he doesn't want to see or be around. Quickly, Louis looks away from the direction where Alpha Lockwood stands, over looking the area and asks Bania a question out of the whim.

"Is there a particular knot you want specifically?"

He isn't all that surprised when the name leaves her lips, he probably would get the same answer from every Omega there.

"Harry Styles. Isn't he just..." She doesn't finish her sentence as she notices a burly man with pale skin and sharp red hair walk towards them.

Louis silently hopes that he wouldn't confront him, he isn't ready to interact with Alpha's just yet. He has to find Anya first. To his luck he stops in front of the girl, reaching for her hand before taking her in.

"You are very beautiful."

Before anything else can happen, Louis quickly leaves the two in search for Anya.

It's difficult to find the girl in the masses of Omegas, Anya doesn't have any striking features that would set her different from the rest, it's like finding the same coloured needle in a bunch of hay stacks.

As Louis searches, he avoids looking or getting too close to Lockwood as he strays around. Whenever he steeres in Louis' general direction, Louis changes his path to somewhere else.

No Alpha has approached him on his search, he doesn't even think any bothers to glance at him, and sure, this makes him just a bit relieved because he doesn't think he can talk any without his best friend at his side, but makes him worried also.

He starts to think that maybe he isn't going to come home with an Alpha after all.

"Louis!"

He stops his wondering feet and turns around. Anya is pushing past a small crowd of chattering Omegas, waving her frantic arms with a large smile on her face. She doesn't acknowledge the rude comments made her way.

Anya is a pleasure to the eyes, although nothing stood out to the naked ones. Her dark hair looks silky as it sashays past her shoulders, contrasting to her pale skin. Her brown eyes shimmer with excitement as she stops just in front of Louis.

"I was looking everywhere for you! Where have you been?" Her boney fingers grip tightly to his shoulders, shaking him lightly.

"Never mind that," She cuts off Louis before he could even get a word out, "Have you found one yet?"

Louis asks, puzzled at what she means, "Found what?"

"An Alpha, Silly!"

Louis solemnly shakes his head, casting his eyes downwards.

Maybe it's because I haven't really tried to talk to any, he thinks to himself.

"Awe, boo. Don't worry, I'm sure one will come along," She pulls him into a hug before pulling back with a small scrunch to her face. Before Louis can think much of it she's talking again, "Come here, I want you to meet my, hopefully, Alpha. He is so cute Louis! His name is Dedruc, and he's the future Alpha of..."

The rest of her words doesn't reach his ears. He wants to feel happy for his friend but it's hard when not even one of the Alphas notices him.

He knows that not all of the Omega's at the gathering will be chosen for a mate, he's really hoping that he isn't going to be one of them - but looking at the outcome of what's already happening then, it probably will.

Anya introduces Louis to her maybe Alpha, he bows his head in respect as expected to Dedruc, but the rest of what happens after that doesn't reach the functioning part of his brain.

He's pondering over his own worries.

***

Harry isn't happy to be at the Omega gathering and it isn't all that hard to figure out.

"You have to mingle, Harry." Liam sighs in exasperation.

Harry ignores him, looking around in mild interest.

"I don't want any red or black. My mutt isn't going to be tainted." Harry growls. Just the thought of his Omega being touched by an Alpha that isn't him sets his wolf in a furry. The mother of his pups will be pure. His pups will come out pure.

When Harry and Liam first entered the breeding grounds, his nose was stuffed with putrid pheromones, it made him sick. Since it was his first time at the event, his wolf wasn't accustomed to the thick air. Multiple smells, Alpha and Omega alike were mixed into one another, creating a large mess of unwanted stenches. It makes him feel like a wet dog in a dumping sight trying to find his lost chew toy.

"You know those are rare, there's only very few of white roses here." Liam tries again.

"Then go find one." Harry bites out. The glare in his dark eyes sends Liam away in search of an unoccupied white crowned Omega.

Finally having some space to himself, Harry breathes out heavily through his nose making his nostrils expand. He picks up a piece of his chocolate cake and shoves it in his mouth. It's the only thing chocolate at the forsaken place.

As he savors the taste of milk chocolate, a small figure appears in front of him, taking the seat that Liam once preoccupied.

Harry sniffs. The smell is sweet, but not sweet enough, with a small tint of sourness. He clenches his jaw with small ticks and looks up to take in the red rose that sat on top of the girls head.

His suspension is correct.

He doesn't speak, but takes in the girls appearance which makes her smell grow strong in constant waves to his senses.

Her body is tan with a light caramel tone and her skin is pulled tight to her bones. Her breasts stand on point with hardened nipples, making Harry's true form rumble in distaste at the back of his mind. Her hair is a light tone of brown that reaches her neck in tight curls.

He turns back to his cake, ignoring her curious gaze.

"My name's Samantha." She says with a happy tone, slightly bouncing in her seat.

Harry doesn't acknowledge her statement but takes another bite of his sweet.

There's silence for a while, Harry eating and the girl staring at him.

When the smell gets to much for him to handle, Harry speaks, but the words that come out crushes any hope for the Omega.

"I am trying to enjoy the only good food here and your undesirable smell is ruining it." The distaste is strong in Harry's voice, making it impossible for the girl to miss the hint of her unwanted presence.

With trembling lips, the girl nods her head once before scurrying off in the other direction.

The slight sour stench that once surrounded him is then drifting away, leaving him with his cake and brooding mood. Yet when he's about to take another bite, Liam appears with a girl in his arms.

"No." Is Harry's immediate response.

Liam gapes at him, "What do you mean no? She has a white rose doesn't she?" He gestures to the top of her head. The girl looks between them in question.

"If it was true she wouldn't have let you carry her. These whores lie, Liam. If they're sly enough, they could have easily switched their representatives. I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened, the Alpha here is clueless." For good measure, Harry sniffs the air around the girl, who's face is now a bright red. The bitter sweet smell proves him right.

"Get this wench away from me."

Liam sighs but sets the girl down none the less, pushing her away.

"I'll go find another, Alpha." The beta bows his head before dashing off.

Taking his moment of peace to his advantage, Harry shoves the rest of the Chocolate sweet into his mouth, forgetting all about savoring the taste.

When the plate is empty with only smeared chocolate icing and crumbs, Harry stands. Liam is useless with his nose, he'll just find one himself.

Harry stands taller amongst the rest of the Alpha's there by a head. His stature is stiff and rigid, not at all trusting with his surroundings.

It's a place full of territorial Alpha's, there can be no trust.

Harry sorts out as many smells that he can, ignoring the red and blacks, it's difficult as he starts but soon he finds what he's looking for.

It's a strange combination of wild flowers and something sweet - he can't pin point just what kind of sweet yet - but also with something else. Something that drives his inner wolf to come out, to make him howl in want and absolute need.

The smell isn't aged, it's strong but not strong enough to be immediately recognized.

Harry shuts his eyes, needing to push down his wolf's greed in ravaging. After a moment of pause he's set on sniffing out this intriguing Omega.

It's a faint trail that grows slightly stronger as he continues to follow the scent, and when Harry knows, he reaches the very peak of where this Omega is, he stands in puzzlement.

He glances at all the crowns that sit on top of heads, reds and blacks are the only, no white.

Letting out a small growl, Harry sniffs the air once more - the air is still induced with the heavenly scent, the Omega must be there. Letting his wolf take control of his senses, the wild flowers and sweet sugar intensifies ten fold - it would be easier to find the little runt.

He stops in front of a boy who chats half hearted with a girl, but his attention is on him. He has light brown feathered hair and his skin holds a tan. The Omega's eyes are painted an electrical blue, enhancing his feelings from his soul.

"Why do you where a dark flower on your head?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.4K 26
Isalinah never wanted to be someone important. She never wanted to spotlight or the weight of responsibility that came with high office. As second ch...
121K 2.7K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
67.6K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
454K 19.2K 21
[completed] No one likes going to a new school. But when Harry meets Louis, deaf, beautiful and insecure, he finds that he doesn't mind school too mu...