Because Of You

By isavedthesun

John gets expelled form his old school and gets transferred to a new school called "Baskerville Academy " an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Your Choice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not Even sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

143 15 0
By isavedthesun

John POV

"Ok, John if are going to find her we need to think one step ahead of Moriarty. We know he has Diana, we set her down at 9 p.m. and I woke up at approximately 7:47 a.m. Diana wakes up earlier than that usually at around six in morning, but we didn't go to sleep until ten at night. So that means Moriarty must of kidnapped her at the hours of ten p.m. through six a.m. in the morning. John... John are you eve listening?", I look back at John who was staring at nothing, he was frozen in his chair, clutching tightly at the light pink blanket.

"John, I know you're in shock and your panicking, but we both need to concentrate and find her. We cannot let him win the game, we have to get her at all costs", I knelt down and put my hand in his knee for comfort. I still couldn't get his attention, I cupped his chin with my spare hand so our eyes could meet. "Please John, for her", he stood up and walked to the shower. I sighed and sat in my chair, I heard the shower being turned on. I picked up my phone and texted my greatest enemy.

I need your help -SH

Let me guess, it involves the kidnapping of your daughter, am I right?- MH

Yes, how did you know?- SH

Moriarty send me a picture of her sleeping and said 'he has Sebbys eyes, she is very stubborn, I guess she got that from Johnny boy' signed Jim Moriarty xxx -MH

I don't understand why he would do this- SH

Isn't it obvious, brother dear -MH

No, its not and stop trying to be the smart one, my daughters life is at stake - SH

I am the smart one, Moriarty is trying to get back at John for taking Sebastian Moran away from him and this is his plan to ruin your family-MH

But that doesn't make any sense, Sebastian was awful with John, why would Moriarty want a person like that- SH

I agree with you, but Moriarty is insane so is it really a surprise- MH

You're right, what am I going to do, I have nothing to go on- SH

You mean what are 'we' going to do, don't worry I have my best men on the job. If we find anything I'll call you, you just worry about calming John down- MH

Thank you, Mycroft but how did you know about John?- SH

Because even if Diana was made by a rape, John still loves her, he carried her for nine months in him its very natural for him to break down- MH

Thank you, brother- SH

Now brother lets not get all sentimental-MH

I chuckled at my brothers response, everything was going to be ok now, right? Mycroft is a very powerful man even when he has a minor position in the government he is still very powerful man. I heard John step out of the shower he came out with a towel around his waist and went inside our room I followed him.

"John, I just got off the phone with my brother and he said that he already has his men looking for Diana, isn't that amazing?", I was trying to lighten up the mood even though there was nothing to be happy about. But of course none of us fell for the fake the attitude.

"Yeah, yeah of course it is", he went in the drawer and gathered his clothes. The tone in his voice sounded like a person who had never seen the happiness in the world. That wasn't John, that wasn't my John, I miss him.

"I'll go make us some breakfast", he nodded and started dressing himself, I made a simply breakfast for us both. I tried to hide everything that belong to Diana her bottles, toys, play pen, her blanket anything that could remind him of her I put it to the corner.

John finally came in and of course he notice.

"Sherlock, really?", he gave an annoyed look, shook his head, and leaned against the wall head tilted up looking at the ceiling. He let out a frustrated, angry breathe, I went towards him, but he stopped me with his hand.

"Where's her blanket?", he spoke quietly, with his hands covering his face.

"Um, its in the living room, John no, it'll be harder for you", I had a strong grip on his elbow as I saw him walking towards the living.

"She's not dead, Sherlock, she's been kidnapped, and its our fault. This is my way of mourning for her, alright", I free his arm and he grabbed blanket, looking angrier than before.

"So that's it then, your not going to bother looking for her, YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER, for god sake, John!!", I slammed my fist in the wall, which made him flinch and jump a little.

He just laughed. I look up confused.

"Sherlock, Sherlock, baby, the love of my FUCKING live", he grabbed my t-shirt collar and forcefully sat me down in the chair with him sitting on top of me. "Nothing is going to happen to her, they're not going to kill her, hit her or even torture her. Sebastian is working with Moriarty, and Seb will never let anything happen to her, he's to overprotective of everything. I'm not worried that they're going to hurt her, I'm worried that they're not going to give her back", he attacked my lips furiously, hurting my teeth, then pulled back giving me a short laughed and a flirty wink. He got off of me, and walked in our room, I was stunned, he sounded so sure of his words. He has meet the good and the bad of Sebastian, John knows him, but John also doesn't trust anyone with Diana, not even me.

I heard a ringtone coming from my phone, I picked it up hearing a crying baby.

"Diana?", my voice broke.

"Baby girl, its ok, its daddy, ok baby, just calm down, sshhh...", her crying had calmed down with her listing to my voice.

"I don't think its working, Sherly, could you be a darling and get her real daddy", Moriarty voice filled me with anger, I just wanted to crush his skull in two.

"Screw you, Moriarty, where is my daughter?"

"That's not very nice, if you want an answer, I need her to go to sleep and she needs her daddy"

"I am her father", I grunted the words out.

"No that's Sebby and Johnny boy, your more of the step father, now pass me John", he laughed.

I sighed and knocked at the door "Come in", I heard John say. "What do you want, Sherlock?", he turned his head looking tired, I gave him the phone "Its Diana". He quickly put the phone to his ear "Baby girl", I heard a little laugh coming through the phone.

"Oh my god, baby, you ok... me and dad will come for you soon", more giggles were heard.

But his expression quickly changed when another voice was heard, "Sebastian", he choked.

"Give her back, please, Sebastian"

John POV

"Why would I, she's my daughter, I love her", he sounded confident.

"I don't care if you give her the world, I want her back!", I hit the bed frame releasing my anger.

"How about we make a deal? But Sherly can't know about it", his voice stiffen at the mention of Sherlock.

I look back at Sherlock, who looks scared to the core, I hesitate, "Fine".

"Great, now do as I say as I'm saying it, okay babe", he laughed sweetly.

"Don't call me that, I'm not your babe", I answered brutally.

"Whatever babe, now go downstairs, ignore Sherlock's question-"

"Why", I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Just do it now!", he yelled.

I look up back at Sherlock, "Do what, John?", he put his hand on my knee. I hesitate but I quickly got up from the bed and ran down the stairs, ignoring Sherlock's questions, like he said.

"Good, now get in the black car, parked in front of your flat, me and Diana are in there", I quickly shuffled to the front door and saw the car, I took in a deep breathe and got in.

The first thing I notice was a little cry coming from my left, it was coming from Diana. I look up at who is holding her, obviously Sebastian, he was smiling at me. Dam, his smile almost made go up to him and just fuck him, I hated myself for that. The next thing I notice is Moriarty sitting in front of me, his right leg over the leg one. He was wearing an expensive blue Westwood suit, his hair was gelled back it made him look dangerous.

"What do you want?", I ask to Sebastian.

He laughed and gave Diana to Moriarty, I watched Moriarty carefully as he smiled to her. I turn back to Sebastian who face was very close to me, he gently touched my cheek with his thumb and cupped my chin with his hand, I flinched.

"I want to keep you", his spare hand was know on my thigh dangerously close to my cock, it was enough to distract me. His lips were now attached to mine, he took me in nice and gentle telling not to fear him. I started to kiss back, moans were both escaping us, ignoring the fact that Moriarty was there. He slowly push me down to the seat, with him on top of me, that's how I knew that I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.9K 30
St Bartholomew's Boarding School seemed to be the same in a long list of schools fifteen year old Sherlock Holmes had been to. A social outcast two y...
114K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
9.5K 594 9
John Watson is seventeen and one year away from aging out of the foster care system after the murder/suicide of his parents three years prior. He get...
137K 4.8K 17
John is furious and leaves the flat after an argument with Sherlock. A short while after that he wents missing and now Sherlock tries his hardest to...