Forced Mate

By ICJudah

Isabelle Slate had gone her whole life looking forward to finding her mate- the one who'd look after her, lov... More

Main Character Boards//Introductions
Character List
1: Mate
2: Departure
3: New Torture
4: Kiss
5: Marked
6: Nightmares
7: Introductions
8: The Bylaws of American Packs
9: Rejection Begets Death
10: Threats
11: Pride
12: Induction
13: Explanation
14: Picnic
15: The Luna
16: The Pied Piper
17: The Investigator
18: The Reunion
19: Christmas
20: Run
21: Màthair
22: Mysticum Lupi
23: Fatum Circulo Facit
24: Home
Epilogue

Forced Mate

53K 387 6
By ICJudah

Forced Mate

Copyright © 2014 by I.C. Judah

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or. transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.2K 37
❕️Complete book is now on Dreame❕️ Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her bu...
20.4K 547 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
470K 13.5K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
2.8M 53.6K 35
Alexandra, a human living in a pack of werewolves. When she turns 18, she is rejected by her mate for her sister. The pain was unbearable so, she ran...