Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.

1.3K 90 9
By Books_and_nerds

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Happy Reading (:

Chapter Eleven: I am here to propose a deal of your interest.

Remember when I said, I'd something big in my mind. I did. But, it wasn't easy for me to just do it.

Twenty-four hours and fourteen hundred forty minutes. . .

It took me all this time to decide whether to do what I planned or not. Yes or No. Yes or No...

Yes or No?!

So, without another thought, I grasped my car keys, wore my coat, walked out of my house, hooped inside the car and drove off.

I stood right before a small wooden door, which was half painted white while other half was perhaps just left ignored. I heaved a long sigh before knocking at the door, avoiding the shiver that ran randomly in my body. A white doorplate, which hanged on the door read, 3B.

Thankfully my MISSION wasn't a fail, the one where I stole his address. Tonight, it helped...

Knocking was the only way I could get him to open the door, as there wasn't any switch for ringing the bell. I waited, sweeping away the beads of sweat that started to form on my forehead.

I heard nothing so,

I knocked again.

Finally, a hoarse loud voice came from inside, "Get lost!" And I knew it was him. Does he do that generally? Or did he know I was coming?

The latter thought wasn't possible because, not even my own soul knew that I would do this...

And his extraordinary behaviour absolutely explains him with no friends at all. Much of a weird loner.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, as I spoke, "It's me. Michelle. I need to talk to you."

And he said NOTHING. Not even came to open the door. Call him a gentleman. Though I never thought he could be the one. Just never...

How rude of him to make me wait outside at such an odd hour of night, even after acknowledging my presence.

Or perhaps that's the reason he still hasn't come up. Does he hate me that much?

Not that I care...

I knocked again, wiping the sweat away. Either it was really hot in there or I was panicking, wildly.

"Go away!" He shouted, aggressively, almost making me jump a little back from the door.

I gathered the strength. "I won't. I am here to propose a deal of your interest."

I heard stomping of footsteps as he opened the door, just a tad to peek at me.

I frowned while no matter how much I tried to keep myself composed, my hands were awfully juddering. My heart was thudding erratically inside my chest, as I looked in his sleepy eyes or maybe exhausted ones.

"Do you really have nothing in the world to do at three in the morning?" He said, almost normally and banged the door shut again before even letting me reply to him.

Ugh!!! Can't he be normal for just a second?!!

I knocked again, louder than ever and then again and then again until he abruptly flung open his door and grabbed my half raised hand, yanking me inside his apartment with a quick jerk. He kicked the door shut and slammed my back against the wall, clutching my wrists tightly in his hand while his free hand rested on the wall at my right.

'Ow,' It hurts.

It was really gloomy in his apartment, his mop of dark hair, messier than ever—confirming that he was sleeping, his brownie eyes darkened while he gazed at me, straight-faced.

"It's h-hurting." I winced, as the tears started to form in my eyes and I immediately looked down at the floor, not wanting him to see the glisten that just formed.

I had never shown this side to anyone. How could I break in front of Nobody then?

No, I can't. I pulled back my guard.

"It really does..." He replied a mysterious answer in less harsh voice, as he loosened the grip on my wrists.

"What do you want?" He asked, not letting me go.

"Can we talk like humans first?" I frowned at him, trying to get out of his hold.

"I'm listening." But, he's as stubborn as always!

"What it is that you had to come to my place in three in the morning."

His face was few inches away, his eyes not leaving mine. I thought I saw something in his brown orbs before it disappeared.

"I want you to walk away from the tomorrow's fight."

I saw him smirking, as if he understood something that I didn't mention. "So, your boyfriend sent you here to do his dirty work? Well, I won't! Ask him to man up and walk away himself."

I brought my brows together. Not knowing what to say I trailed, "Please... if you won't walk away, he'll lose his captainship and basketball—which means a lot to him." I tried to explain.

He sighed, looking away. He smelled like cucumber with peanut butter. But, the aroma of cigarettes was still lingering in his one room apartment. Which was hell of a mess to even look at.

How can he live in a dingy place like this?

His hands were still holding my wrists but, it wasn't a painful grip anymore—or a not even a grip for a matter of fact. It was as if he was simply holding me.

My stomach flipped back and forth when he placed his finger under my chin and forced me to look into those eyes.

"Are you seriously for real? Why do you even think I'll do that? I guess that your attempt of coming here is nothing but a failure." He mocked, his eyes getting darker, as he raised his eyebrow in the end.

"I'll give you the money you need. And do not deny. I know you need some." I said in a one go, looking away because I knew he was going to blast on this piece of information. Honestly, I never thought that I would use it like this. But, I was left with no choice.

I looked back at him. His face changed from mocking into an expressionless one. His eyes were unreadable. His hold dropped on me and I quickly stepped aside, afraid of him.

He ran a hand through his hair and out of nowhere he hit the wall hard with his bear fist. I jumped back, scared, he might hurt me too.

His fist turned white then abruptly it was all red and his knuckled started to bleed.

No pain was visible of his face but only anger.

Oh god! I shouldn't have come here... It's was a terrible mistake!!!

"So, you were spying on me!!! Tell me everything you heard and who else knows about it?!!!" His voice louder than ever. I couldn't recall if I'd seen him this furious in past month.

"I-I...um..." My stomach was awfully hurting with fear, as my legs started to shook. I stammered more than I did in past seventeen years and I just couldn't take a single word out of my sore throat.

He took a very dangerous step towards me.

"I asked you something!!" He yelled, jolting me inside.

Finally, I couldn't hold any longer and tears barged out.

No one ever talked to me like that. No one ever yelled at me so loudly with so much loath in their eyes.

What did I do to deserve it?

Breathe, Elle. You are doing great job just hold up a little longer. Everyone has their reasons to be what they are... you just have to find his. And don't forget you're here for your best friend.

He didn't seem to be affected with my tears, as he got the hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him.

So close that I could hear his hard breathing and feel the heat of anger.

I didn't dare look up, in his eyes but, quickly mustered, "I wasn't spying. I got nothing to do with you. I just only once or I guess... twice heard you talking on the phone to your dad— to whom you have to pay, I guess. That's it. I don't know anything else. I promise. And no one knows about it. Not even Kim." I sighed, as I forgot to take one in between all the explaining, and continued in a little calm manner, "I don't mean you any harm Evan. I just want you to walk away from the fight." Tears were already speeding down towards my cheeks, as I finished off. I didn't stutter for even once. And gladly, held back the waterworks.

"I. Want. You. To. Leave. Right. Now. Please..." His voice filled with heavy emotions most of it was anger.

I nodded. He let go of me and I hurriedly scurried off of his apartment and then his shabby looking building, without even a glance back.

I didn't know what offended him more. Me coming to his place? Me talking him out of the fight? Me trying to help him?

Or maybe it was just him, himself. Maybe I just triggered a memory or something.

Because I clearly remembered, he requested me to leave not pushed or kicked me out.

Now, that has to mean something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
380K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...