Midnight Shades

بواسطة zeebooks

Behind an old tree she would sit and stare at him, admire his beauty and charm, hidden by the darkness of the... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A Message.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Surprise (1)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Q&A?
Chapter 48
Q&A Answers!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Surprise (2)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Surprise (3)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Thank You.
Winners and New Book.
Another Q&A?
Q&A Answers.
Bonus Chapter: Family
What Do You Think?

Chapter 54

986 55 35
بواسطة zeebooks

Courage is something that lies within each person, whether it's only one percent of you or a hundred percent. That courage only appears when you are fighting for someone, something, or a purpose. Everyone must have something that they fight for, whether it's small or big, a doll or freedom, someone or something.

I'm fighting for freedom, but I'm also fighting for love. I feel like I'm caged, forced to love a specific category of people, even when I don't want to. I should be able to love whoever I want to love freely, without people judging me, abusing me, and punishing me.

It shouldn't matter whether that person is a sorcerer or not, a human or not, a female or a male. Hell, it shouldn't matter if I'm in love with a damn bird.

The worst kind of fighting, is fighting with being judged from everyone around you. Yes, I have people beside me who support me, but I have people who are not doing that. So far, I have been focusing on the supportive people, but the deeper I get with the fighting, the more I focus on those who aren't supportive.

The sleep that I get is full of these thoughts, even with Louis' presence behind me. The sun lights are coming through the curtains and all that I do is just stare. Louis' arms tighten around my waist as he brings me closer to his chest.

I close my eyes with a smile as I place my hand above his, loving the feeling of it in my hand; it's just like holding the entire world. Gently, Louis reaches with his free hand and pushes my hair to the back, revealing my neck to him.

Pressing a kiss to my neck and jaw, and with his morning soft voice, he says, "Good morning, angel."

"I think this one is my favourite." I smile, even though he can't see me.

"What? Angel?" He asks quietly, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"Yes." I reply lowly, not wanting the blissful moment to end.

Louis hums and says, "It's my second favourite, one being my Midnight Shade."

I grin from ear to ear as Louis' hand moves over the curve of my hip and squeezes there. "I'll always have a special place in my heart for that name."

"And I have your whole heart," He says proudly. "Aren't I lucky?"

"Very." I tease, making us both chuckle lowly.

"Why are you up early?" He asks after a few minutes of silence, gently moving his fingers through my hair. "What's been troubling you?"

I sigh and move to lie on my back. I look at Louis' eyes and keep my gaze for a while before speaking, "I'm scared."

He opens his mouth to speak but I shake my head at him, silently telling him that I'm not finished. I need to let that out, because it has been distracting me a lot lately and it's no good, so telling Louis about it will me relax and keep my focused on what I should be focusing on.

"I'm scared of not being able to protect my friends, I'm scared of losing anyone of them and I'm scared of losing you especially, but what terribly terrifies me is failing. I don't want to fail; I don't want to lose the freedom that I haven't even won. I don't want to fail this after preparing and fighting for it." I explain, letting out a deep breath once I'm finished.

Louis nods understandingly before saying, "I was eighteen when my mom refused to support me or give me any money to attend whatever school I wanted to go to, and I wanted to leave and just start my own life, you know? Be independent and all that, but I was scared."

I look up at him as he continues, "I was so scared because I never knew how it felt like to be independent, I was so used to living with my mom and sisters, so used to taking my money from her each month, so I was extremely scared because I didn't know what to do, I was afraid I might fail at being independent and become poor or something, I was afraid of having nowhere to live, and what scared me the most was thinking that I wouldn't be able to have my own tattoo parlour."

He smiles at me before saying, "But coming to think of it right now, I think these things are what made me achieve what I want, these things are what made me stronger and independent. So being scared is not a bad thing, it sometimes turns into your greatest strength."

I nod slowly as I let him continue, "I know it will happen with you. You're so scared that something bad might happen, so you'll do everything to prevent that, and that's turning your fear into your strength."

His words mark themselves in my mind permanently. He is right, I can turn my fear into my strength. If I'm too scared, I should protect the things that I'm too scared of losing and then I'll be strong. He is right; fear is a strength that is yet to be used.

I shuffle closer to him and place my forehead on his chest, as he rubs my back gently up and down. I press a kiss to his chest, clutching onto his shirt tightly, afraid to let him go. He is that type of person who will listen to you for hours and hours and with just too little words, makes you calm and relaxed and comfortable. He is magic.

"I love you." I say, whispering before he lifts my leg and makes it drop over his waist.

"And I love you, angel." He smiles, pressing his lips to mine.

My fingers move slowly over his jaw as we move our lips together, gently and lovingly. His thumbs trail the outline of my lips as we pour every emotion, ounce of love and adore in the kiss, making my heart flutter and beat so fast as he fills the gaps between my lips with his own.

He is distracting me, and the fact that he is doing that makes my heart beats faster, and makes the kiss seem even more tender and slower and just... loving. Louis smoothly parts my lips as the warmth of our tongues collide, deepening the kiss gently and slowly.

My hands remain clutching his shirt as he presses his lips back on mine for another kiss. The warmth of his chest makes me move my hand to under his shirt, feeling the heat of his body from skin to skin.

I can feel the hair on my arms standing up and my body slightly shaking as he moves his lips to my jaw, pressing small and gentle kisses as his hand lifts up my shirt slowly. For a second, we pull apart so I can take off the shirt, while Louis does the same, leaving himself naked with only his boxers and leaving me in my bra and shorts.

Our tongues run smoothly and perfectly along each other before Louis presses a kiss to my lips and pulls away. He pushes some hair out of my face before saying, "Turn around."

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Turn around for me." He says lowly, pressing a kiss to my nose.

Nodding, I swallow and turn around, my back a few inches apart from his chest. Louis works his hand over my exposed skin, his warm hand roaming my body as if he is exploring it for the first time.

"So beautiful," He murmurs as he presses a kiss to my neck, then one on my shoulder. "So mine."

My heart beats quickly, giving a heavy thud as his fingers move slowly on my back, making the goose bumps arise everywhere. Between his index and thumb, he slowly unclasps my bra before sliding it down my arms until I take it off.

I feel like it is happening for the first time again, giving my all to him. Ever touch and kiss is carried with tenderness, care, love and assurance from him. Once again, his hands trail down my side and to my hip, and I lose myself in the way his body is pressed to mine and the way we're warming one another in this cold.

I want to turn around, touch him, hold him and kiss him, yet somehow I want it to be that way. I feel like it's more assuring, more deep—not sexually—and just... perfect.

"I love you, Tallulah." He whispers, pressing a kiss to my neck as he presses his lower body to mine, letting me feel the growing bulge there.

My chest is moving up and down rapidly, and I bite down on my lip to stop the moans from coming out. I hope no one hears us or interrupt us, I want my family and friends to forget about me just for a while.

Louis' hand slip under my short before squeezing my behind, making me let out a whimper that I cannot hold any further. Louis' other hand removes itself from my hair as his other hand pushes my shorts down until I kick it off, leaving myself completely naked.

"No underwear, huh," Louis says cheekily. "Always ready for me."

Turning my head to the side, I look at Louis, not being able to hold it any longer. I just want to look at him, that's all. However, Louis' gaze is fixed down on his hands with his lip between his teeth. His other hand is slowly inching to where I'm aching for him, literally teasing me while the other hand is working on his length, pumping himself up and down.

I swear, I almost pass out from the scene in front of me. Louis biting down on his lip, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes as he keeps pleasuring himself. Once he opens his eyes, I notice that they have darkened a bit as they focus on my gaze.

Breaking his gaze, I look down at his hand that is holding his length and almost moan loudly when his fingers slide down my c.lit. He moves his fingers up and down as my breathing picks up, and I close my eyes in pleasure. His lips attach to my neck, sucking and biting and surely leaving marks.

I let out a small whimper as his thumb rubs circles over me before Louis slides his two fingers inside me. I can feel his length against me as he presses himself against me. Throwing my head back, Louis places his lips on my jaw as his fingers keeps pumping in and out of me, pleasuring me and sending me over cloud nine.

"Louis..." I whimper out, clutching the sheets of the bed tightly in my palm.

His fingers quicken their pace, going faster and faster and making my need for him to be inside me grow. I want him, now. He is distracting me from everything in the best way, and I'm greedy for him, in many ways.

"Yes, baby?" He whispers, kissing my shoulder gently as his fingers keep their pace in and out of me.

"I want you." I say almost immediately, my vision getting blurred.

He groans and hisses, quickening the pace of his hand on his length one more time before releasing it. He withdraws his fingers from me, and I try to stop the ache between my thighs by pressing them tightly against each other, but it's no use. I feel empty, and I want him to fill every inch of me.

Using his hand, he parts my legs and guides his c.ock until it rests right over my opening, driving me absolutely insane. He slides himself over me up and down, teasing me and getting me even more worked up than I already am.

"I want you, too," He murmurs against my neck, pressing a kiss there. "I have always wanted you."

Just as I turn my head to lock my lips on his, he slides into me, filling me completely and wholly. My mouth parts and my breathing stops for a minute before he starts moving, keeping a small and a steady pace.

"Dear lord," He hisses, pushing in and pulling out of me, going slowly and tenderly.

The short breaths and the low panting are what fills the room, Louis keeps his mouth on my skin, kissing all over it and biting and sucking, while I hold onto the sheets for dear life, biting down on my lip to stop myself from moaning. I'll be damned if someone hears us, I don't even know how I'm doing this.

"I love you," He says, parting my legs further as he moves in and out of me, taking his time with each thrust and keeping it slow and gentle. "I love you so much."

My heart almost flutters from the words in this intimate moment, my hands starts shaking from everything; this position, this moment, his words, his slow and loving thrusts. Everything about it is perfect, and I swear, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I wouldn't have even dreamt about it.

"I love you, Louis." I reply between the continuous panting. Louis' hand slides all over my body, exploring it before he slides it down to my clit, rubbing it and pinching it gently between his fingers, causing something in me to twitch, I even shake from the action.

His hands slide up my body again, this time, cupping my breast as he sucks on my neck. I can barely function now, with his c.ock sliding in and out of me in a slow pace, his lips sucking and marking every part of my skin, and his fingers moving over my hard nipples and massaging my breasts.

I want him to go faster, I can't keep this slow place, I want him to go faster with me, as much as I love it now. Small whimpers fall out of my mouth as he pushes my hair to the side and turns my face to him, immediately pressing his lips against mine.

Our tongues run smoothly against each other before I take his lower lip between my teeth, gently tugging on it before sucking and locking my lips on his again. Louis groans before deepening the kiss and making it harder for me to not want him to go faster.

I murmur against his lips, "Louis, faster."

Almost immediately, he flips me on my stomach before standing on his knees over me from behind. He holds me by the waist and pulls my ass up to him before he says, "Keep your face down for me, angel."

Oh.

He parts my legs further as he runs his middle finger over my c.lit before easing into me again, filling me with his hard length. My jaw drops as he picks up his pace, going faster and faster, pushing in and out of me without mercy.

How can he do that after being so fucking gentle and cautious? Well, I asked for it.

"Christ." He curses after I flip my hair to the side to look at him, well, attempt to.

With each fast and quick thrust, he goes deeper and deeper inside me, hitting a different spot each time, and I grab the pillow and bite onto it to mute the loud screams. His hands hold my hips firmly, parting my legs every time I think I cannot take anymore and attempt to close them.

Every time, he pulls out until it's just his tip inside of me, before pushing in wholly and filling me. Every thrust getting harder than the one before, but I'm not complaining. Lyara, I feel like I'm dreaming or just fantasising about this. The pleasure is overwhelming.

The building in my stomach tightens and grows with each thrust of him, assuring me that I'm just a few thrusts away from reaching my high. I also notice how Louis' thrusts are becoming faster and sloppier and his panting is getting heavier and shorter. He's close, too.

"I'm close." I tell him, aware of him not wearing a condom for the second time.

"I know, angel." He pants, quickening his pace. Fuck, I don't think I can hold it anymore.

Again, he pulls out of me almost completely before pushing in in a full force. I moan out into the pillow loudly before I reach my high, feeling completely tired and not able to hold it any longer. I keep breathing heavily after reaching my high as Louis continues thrusting.

Groaning, Louis pulls out before releasing all over my ass, breathing heavily as he moves his finger over my now sore clit to wipe the c.um that came out of me. After a few seconds, Louis lets me collapse on the bed before he takes my underwear from the floor and cleans my ass and core, joining me shortly after.

"We need to shower, like, soon." Louis says and I release a low laugh.

"I'm too tired to move a muscle." I admit, sighing.

Louis looks at me and smirks. "So, faster, huh?"

I groan and hide my face in the pillow. I needed it, I needed him to go faster, I didn't know that he will tease me about it.

"Don't talk about this." I mumble into the pillow.

I hear him chuckling before he says, "It was hot, to be honest."

I look at him. "Hot?"

"Yeah," He nods and scoots closer to me before placing his hand on my ass and squeezing it. "Just the fact that you like it hard and fast is fucking hot."

I feel my cheeks heating before I smile and say, "Alright, let's not talk about this."

We put on some clothes and keep talking for twenty minutes or so before Louis leaves me at nine in the morning, promising that he will call later and reminding me of calling Aaliyah, which I plan to do soon before forgetting again. Before I let my body relax again on the bed, a loud scream cuts through the silent morning.

A scream that is coming from outside. Abruptly, I jump out of the bed and the room, seeing my mother and father rushing behind me and out of the house. People ae already out of their houses and looking for the one who continues screaming.

I immediately spot Siggy—Esme's mother—on the ground, crying and screaming, and the moment I get closer and notice what is going on, my heart stops beating and my world crashes.

Esme is in her mother's arms on the ground, with her eyes shut and a pool of blood around her.

(Last sex scene for a while now. What do you think happened to Esme? Also, don't forget to vote and comment, love you xoxo)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

78K 1.7K 12
"Have we ever truly been at peace?" Eurus and Technoblade vowed to stay together. They planned out their entire life together, knowing that it will n...
20.9K 165 22
a curated compilation of the best wattpad books (not in any specific order)
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
271K 7.9K 29
Book 1 in the Bad Boy series Trailer link: http://youtu.be/tpNQ_WUvItw **** Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Don't look back, The Bad Boy is after yo...