The Party (GxG) (Camren) **ED...

By MelT_Me

"God I hate that girl!" Camila spat once the girl was out of earshot. Once childhood friends, the two neigh... More

The Party
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End.

Chapter 8

7.1K 212 96
By MelT_Me

As soon as Lauren spotted Camila in the crowd, her brain practically short-circuited in shock. She hastily broke the kiss with the dancer without breaking eye contact with the short brunette. Camila's eyes screamed hurt and betrayal, and Lauren couldn't really blame her. After all, if their roles had been reversed, Lauren was sure that her current "dance" partner would have a black eye and broken nose by now. Her head was running in overdrive with too many emotions and scenarios to deal with. Recognising that there was no going back, her mind elected to use seduction to distract the familiar brown-eyed girl. Somehow, with the help of her inebriated state, she shut her thoughts off to fully allow her body to take reign.

Before she knew what she was doing, she had beckoned her neighbour closer with a sly wink and a lacivious sweep of her tongue over her plump bottom lip. Swinging her hips to the rhythm of the music, she slowly approached Camila – green eyes locked on innocent brown. Her hands slowly drifted wantonly up her shapely body, her fingers carving each curve for Camila's eyes to trace. Lauren watched the girl's eyes darken as she ran her hands messily through her dark locks. In a sudden spur of inspiration, Lauren began to lower her body in a grinding motion, towards the stage floor. Her legs were now slightly splayed, providing her crush with a nice view of her lacy clad centre.

Lauren couldn't help but fantasise about having Camila closer between her legs. She began to visualise those puckered lips pleasuring her own dripping ones, bringing a tremor with every stroke. She could envision those brown orbs scrutinising her body, with every delicious moans that left Lauren's mouth. She could practically smell the arousal that would fill the room, as her legs trembled with pent up anticipation. The little begs and moans, the final whimper, and the mind-blowing experience of letting go and releasing all inhibitions. Would Camila talk dirty to her?

Lauren had to forcefully hold back the moan that threatened to spill from her lips, the thought kindling her undisclosed desires to flourish within her mind. In reaction to her less than holy thoughts, every movement and every breath was wrought with promiscuity. She ground her hips out toward the wide eyed girl, her hands flowing across her breasts and stomach. Slowly but surely, Laurens fingers brushed along her legs, before pushing them further apart. She almost could have sworn she saw Camila's throat bob, but then again she also could have sworn she could feel the girl's breath on her increasingly moist centre, as well.

In what Lauren considered far too soon, she made her journey back up; ensuring that she had completely disarmed her crush, with a final wink. Heading back towards the other girl, she was preparing to mount the centre pole, but a buzz in her bra interrupted her. Realising that it was likely Mani or Dinah, she hastily made her way to the edge of the stage to find a way to get down. It took no time for her to convince a couple of guys to help her down. Carefully sliding off the edge of the stage, with sturdy hands guiding her descent, Lauren found herself back on her feet in no time. The men's hands seemed to be slightly adventurous in their brief travel over Lauren's body, but she chose to ignore their frustrating groping. She hastily broke away from the stage with a tight smile of gratitude. Confidently she strode through the crowd in the assumption that her confidence would aid her journey out of the sea of bustling bodies. Meanwhile she fished the device from her bra, checking the short course of messages from Normani and Dinah.

Today 10:14 PM 

Mani: Hey Laur, we've almost finished setting up. Still good for us to start our set at 11?

Today 10:21 PM

Mani: Laur, we need you here to finialise everything

Today 10:25 PM

Mani: Laurennnn!

Today 10:30 PM

DJ: Earth to Lauser. My Manibear needs yo to get your pasty ass here!

Today 10:37 PM

DJ: Guuuurl get yo tongue out of some poor girl's mouth!

Today 10:43 PM

DJ: It better be her pussy lips you kissing!

Today 10:47 PM

DJ: LAAAAAUUUSSSEEERRR YOU LOOOOOSER!!!

DJ: PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN PHONE GIRL!!!

Today 10:49 PM

DJ: If you don't answer, imma give your white ass a POLYBEATDOWN!!!

DJ: Come on Laur, we both know you don't want that!

Lauren rolled her eyes at the short collection of messages left by the two ridiculous girls. She had finally broken free of the swarm, and generously welcomed the fresh air into her greedy lungs. After taking a couple of moments to compose herself and clear the aroused fog and drug induced haze that were crowding her head, she headed toward the spin table where her friends were waiting. Gripping her phone with clammy hands, she responded to hopefully ease her friends' anxious minds.

Today 10:50 PM

Lauser: I'm literally a minute away, calm your tits.

DJ: About fkn time!!! You ALWAYS late!

Lauser: Um...? Like you can talk!!!

DJ: Late Lauser is always last. It's the rule.

Lauser: Uh, no it isn't...???

DJ: Well I made it up just then, so now it is!

Lauser: That's not fair Dinah!

Lauser: Like wtf?!

Lauser: You can't just make up random rules!

DJ: Just did.

DJ: Anyway, where the hell you at???

Lauser: Look behind you, babe!

While exchanging messages with her best friend's Polynesian girlfriend, Lauren had made her way through the body-littered yard, toward a giant stage. The stage was setup against the wall of the lower backyard next to the wide staircase that led up to the pool area and the house. She quickly scoped out her friend milling about the stage area and headed over.

As Lauren approached the taller girl, she tapped her friend's shoulder. With a surprised jump, Dinah Jane spun around wrapping her arms around the raven-haired girl with a squeal.

"LAUSERRRR!!!!"

"DJJJJJ!!!"

"The hell you been girl?!"

"Stealing kisses and breaking hearts!" she responded with her typical sly wink.

"No doubt eating some girl for dessert in the bathroom, you nasty!" The Polynesian's nose scrunch to match her tone.

"Don't you mean devouring?" Lauren questioned her, innocently biting her lip while coyly raising her eyebrows. The girl just shook her head in response. "But I'll have you know, Dinah, that I have my eyes set on a better prize!"

"You're not swapping teams on us again, Laur?!"

"Uh, no. Strictly doughnuts for this muffin, never was a fan of sausages anyway." Dinah gawfed loudly at the quip, as Lauren chuckled darkly. "Let's not bring up that dark period in my life where I tried to convince myself guys were... not blergh." Her hands did a disgusted dismissive gesture that matched her contorted expression.

"Yeah, I remember Mani telling me how much of a mess you were when you both met years ago. That girl you fell for really did one over on you!" Dinah remarked, with another light chuckle. Glancing offside to where her girlfriend was gesturing at Lauren, Dinah nodded before returning her attention back to her pale-skinned friend.

"Girl, don't even go there!"

"Anyway, we'll talk later little Laulipop! You have to go over the soundcheck with my girl," the blonde stated, giving the shorter girl a pat on the cheek. Lauren pouted at the playfully demeaning gesture, as Dinah called out for her girlfriend. "MANI!!! Your home-girl's ready!"

Not even a minute later and a flustered darker-skinned woman appeared, flawless as ever and brow creased in an apparent scowl.

"Laur. Finally! We need you to help with the soundcheck. I've already hooked everything up to the main power supply and obviously the speakers and everything are now connected," Mani breezed through the information while grabbing her poor friend's arm and dragging her over to the laptop setup. "I have recruited some relatively "sober" friends to be our eyes and ears at each speaker, to make sure that they are all operating properly. The current music volume should mask the noise of the soundcheck from the general mass of party goers though, so no disturbance should occur." Lauren could barely keep up with the girl, but nodded anyway. Normani's eyes narrowed at the obvious pretense that Lauren wore as a knowledgeable facade as the girl nodded at every word. With a frustrated sigh, Normani relinquished. "And you're not keeping up with any of this are you?"

"I... uh... kind of?" Lauren answered with a sheepish smile that would usually flatter any girl it was directed towards. Unfortunately for her, Mani was an exception to the rule.

"How many pills did you pop earlier?" 

"Uh, just one one," Mani with her crossed arms and raised brow didn't seem so convinced with her answer though. "I swear Mani, it was just the one. I know that they don't last anywhere near as long for me and I would usually take more, but I wanted to be at least semi-conscious of what was happening around me! Camila just has my head all– "

"Camila," she sighed, and gave a slight huff. "Okay, I believe you. But only because I know you wouldn't want to be high off your face in front of that girl."

Lauren's shoulders sagged slightly in relief, her mind endlessly wandering back to her adorable neighbour no matter how many times she tried to force herself to concentrate.

"Anyway Mani, why the hell do you even need me if you have this all sorted?" Lauren waved her arms about to loosely indicate the equipment displayed before them.

"Because you're the only one with access to the system and the controls! Without permission, I can't actually get the lights, amps, speakers and subwoofas to respond. I honestly don't know how you ever set this up before me!"

"Meh," Lauren shrugged nonchalantly. "Usually got someone else who knew what they were doing to set it up and whatever. I just forgot to supply the codes for tonight."

"Why am I not surprised? Hang on, wait... you've never supplied me with any codes before?"

"That's because I usually type them in myself when I'm chilling with you. I honestly just forgot about the whole "code thing" altogether. I've kinda been...distracted tonight." She shrugged again, and went up to the laptop to login and open the program that controlled the equipment setup around her backyard. It didn't take her long to copy the serial codes from her phone into the computer, and she stepped back once again to allow her best friend to govern the entertainment equipment.

Knowing that she was well and truly out of her depth, Lauren wondered back over towards where she left the Polynesian.

"Hey Dinah! DINAAAH!"

"That was fast, Snow White!" Dinah exclaimed as she turned around with a bright smile. "Besides, you never told me why you took so long to get here? You keep denying that you was sampling the juices of a nice red apple– "

"It's 'were', Dinah," Lauren mumbled under her breath.

"Whatever, grammar-Nazi!" Dinah grumbled in response before continuing, "Anyways, as I was saying if you weren't licking up them sweet juices, what were you doing?"

"DJ it's not sex 24/7 for me you know?!"

"Coulda fooled me!" Dinah muttered, as Lauren rolled her eyes. "Okay Jauregui, if you weren't in someone's pants, my bet is that you were trying to get in some girl's pants!"

Lauren practically choked as the memory of her short fantasy centred around her childhood friend flitted in front of her mind's eye. "Well, uh, not really..." she stuttered out, her cheeks turning a blushing crimson. "I mean I, uh... guess? Maybe?"

"Called it!" Dinah sung out, dancing excitedly on the spot.

Lauren slapped her excitable friends arm harshly, grumbling out: "It's not like that, okay?!"

"Wowza, Morticia! What got your panties in a wet bunch? Clearly not the girl you were trying to..." Dinah began to making fingering gestures, as Lauren covered her face in sheer mortification. 

"No, please just... stop Dinah!"she groaned despondently. She was still trying to hide her shamed expression behind her hands as Dinah roared in laughter.

"Geez, dude. You're actually scaring me! Who are you and what have you done with Lauren Jauregui?!" Lauren snorted in response to the jibe, as Dinah continued this time using a softer approach, "I'm joking. But for reals, are you alright?"

"I don't know Dinah. I mean, you saying all this stuff and everything– "

"You know I was joking, right?"

"Yeah, but we both kinda know you weren't, either. I'm just not good enough for her," Lauren whispered, with a slight tremor in her voice.

After hearing Dinah's vulgar  jokes, Lauren had come to the realisation of just how immature she had been acting over the course of the past thirteen years. It's no wonder why Camz hates me, her brain argued as her insecurities began to overwhelm her every thought. Lauren didn't consider herself as "normal", she was empty and careless and dangerous to be around. 

As Lauren mulled upon her past, she recognised a truth that she had always known. The driving force that had always controlled her actions was the core belief that she didn't deserve Camila Cabello. Lauren would only drag Camila down, the anchor to a ship trying to set sail upon some grand course. She slowly shook her head in self-contempt as she continued, "All the shit I've done, Dinah...she deserves something better. I just was so scared. At first I thought I needed to distance myself from her, give her space to let my feelings die. But when that didn't work, I then needed to prove to her I was straight and normal, that I could sleep with guys and have fun in an attempt to bury what I felt. Until I finally realised I still needed to be near her; to be a little part of her life in some way. I just..." she threw her head back gazing longingly up into the night sky, and let out a puff of air that loosely resembled a sigh. 

"I don't know. I'm so lost Dinah. I want her to be happy. And whether that's with me or not..." she released a frustrated burst of air, "I just don't see it being me. She's not that kind of girl to–  you know?– like someone like me. But at the same time I...I need her," Lauren's head was still drawn up towards the stars as she poured her feeling and frustrations out. She was sick of bottling it all up. And maybe it was wrong; maybe she was delusional and it was all some sick obsession all in her head. But it was her truth and her reality, and it had been eating her alive since they were 6. 

Lauren's voice grew with frustration and passion, as the truth spewed forth from her lips, "I need her, for me to be me. She's the oxygen that keeps me breathing; which sounds confusing and contradictory and it is," she paused, her eyes latching onto Dinah's with a furious intensity. "And I hate it! I really do. I hate having to rely on her," her eyes darted away as she continued, "But my heart still beats to her tune, and my body still recognises her as home... She's perfect, and I'm fucked. And in the end, she's straight anyway."

Silence ensued for a few heartbeats, to allow the gravity of Lauren's words to settle. Then Dinah let out a loud scoff and burst into laughter as Lauren glared at her.

"What's so funny?"

"You act like her being "straight" is the nail in the coffin! Like a girl's sexuality has ever stopped you before!" Dinah loudly gawfed. She then continued, her tone serious but with a lighter edge, "Nobody is perfect or flawless, Laurenza. And just because you made a few mistakes and had a good time, doesn't mean you deserve anything less than 'perfect' !"

She grasped the smaller girl's shoulders and stared into her eyes before saying, "Anyone would be lucky to have you Lauren. You are funny, loyal, sweet, sexy, smart, charismatic and beautiful; inside and out. And I say that all with sincerity. Yes, you are slightly damaged, but you also have so much to offer; so much LOVE to offer. This is the life Laur, your life; so don't let the past stop you from being happy. Stop being so scared of happy. It's gonna get better, Lo...it has to!"

"Fine, China Great Dane. You have a point," Lauren sighed.

"That's my girl! You're pretty fucking dope Lauren, just give yourself a chance. You seriously got nothing to lose. The worst that could happen, is that the girl is super straight and you both only go second base!" Dinah said with a wink, lightening the mood and causing a smile to once again break out on the gorgeous raven-haired's face. "And at least you you get some decent titty action!"

"How does my best-friend put up with you?!" Lauren sighed lightly, her lips faintly tracing a smile.

"With plenty of laughter, Snowy! Don't bring my Maniliscious babe into this to try to distract me from the truth. I see you girl! I see where your eyes go."

"I am completely innocent, Hansen!" Lauren remarked indignantly as Dinah scoffed. "Okay, well not completely."

"Girl, you wouldn't know innocent if it turkey-slapped you in the face!"

"Holy shit! No way! That was like zero to a hundred right there! What the fuck Dinah?!" Lauren gawked, reeling away as hysterical laughter overrode her initial shock.

"Pfft. Actin' like you're Mother Teresa or something! Don't deny your boob fetish, Laur... We all know you want to motorboat these big mama– "

"OH MY GOD DJ!!! Do you even HAVE a filter?" Lauren exclaimed, with exasperated eye-roll. 

"Laur, you'll be like that heart-eyed emoji, but instead of hearts you have boobs as eyes!" Dinah continued.

"That is not even funny!" Lauren exclaimed with tears of laughter, neither of the girls noticing the approach of two shorter ones.

"Says the girl laughing her ass off!" the Polynesian scoffed.

"I'm crying. See? Tears," she pointed fiercely at her eyes, still in stitches.

"Girl, all I see is denial in those gorgeous eyes!"

Lauren snorted adorably in response. "Don't flatter me Dinah Jane Hansen. You will get nowhere," Lauren's eyes narrowed into slits as she issued a challenge.

"Puh-lease, flattery gets me everywhere, Vanilla Latte! That's is why I am in a relationship with my beautiful home-girl, and your white ass is still single as fuck!" Lauren pouted, as Dinah winked at her in an attempt to dispel Lauren's mock anger.

The two bickering friends turned silencing their pointless banter as the heard the sound of running. They barely had time to identify the figure hurdling towards them before they were being attacked in a fierce squeeze of two short arms. As Lauren embraced the smaller body, her eyes immediately focused on a familiar figure a short way off, as she peered over Ally shoulder. As soon as she recognised who it was, the familiar girl had tripped over some of the electrical cords and was stumbling towards the edge of the stage, nearby to where they all stood.

Before Lauren could even conjure a coherent thought, her body was flying; racing over toward the edge. Her heart pounded in her ears, and the only thought that filled her head was an endless loop of must save her. As she reached the edge she flung her arms out towards the flailing body in front of her. Miraculously, Lauren managed to catch the girl around the waist, before she was able to complete her fall. Barely half a second later and she would have been a bruised and broken thing at the base of the stage, and Lauren would have been a devastated wreck.

She felt the body relax into her, and almost sighed in contentment. Her arms wrapped more tightly around the warm body as a head nuzzled its way into her chest. She snuggled her own face into the girl's shoulder, taking advantage of the moment and breathing in the glorious scent that felt like home.

"That was close," Lauren whispered, her relieved voice muffled. "Please don't scare me like that Camz."

...

Camila was in awe of the smaller girl's ability at parting the crowd as they headed toward Lauren. Well either toward Lauren, or the small blonde was a serial killer leading her to her death or something, Camila pondered.

As it turned out, the adorable girl was not a serial killer because before Camila knew it, they were standing in front of a stage that sported a giant turn-table, a sound mixing board and huge speakers. People had started to take notice of the setup and were beginning to form an audience before the stage. As the two made their way through the growing crowd, Camila cast her eyes about to see if she could spot her neighbour. It didn't take Camila long to locate the green-eyed girl standing in the corner of the platform. Her pale skin was gloriously contrasted with dark locks and piercing eyes, the ethereal image of beauty practically screaming out to Camila's wandering gaze. A slight smile snuck onto the smaller Latina's features until she, once again, mentally chastised herself. 

From what Camila could gather, Lauren seemed to be wrapped up in a conversation with a gorgeous, tall woman who had a certain islander charm about her. After taking one glance at the gorgeous Polynesian, Camila's stomach began that vicious churning once again as Ally continued to lead Camila forward. Fighting down the strange feelings that threatened to overcome her logic, Camila realised with a slight start that Ally was taking her directly to the source of her tumultuous feelings. Her pulse spiked up and her palm grew sweaty in the Texan's palm as the nerves kicked in. She battled with herself, trying to find an excuse – some sort of reason – that would allow them both to turn around and leave Lauren be.

As it turned out, life doesn't ever work the way Camila wished it would, and before she could even utter a word of protest they were on the stage catching the tail-end of the conversation.

"That is not even funny!" Lauren exclaimed with tears of laughter.

"Says the girl laughing her ass off!" the other girl scoffed.

"I'm crying. See? Tears," she Lauren pointed fiercely at her eyes, still in stitches.

"Girl, all I see is denial in those gorgeous eyes!"

Lauren snorted adorably in response. "Don't flatter me Dinah Jane Hansen. You will get nowhere," Lauren's eyes narrowed into slits as she issued a challenge.

The girl has a name, Camila thought with growing trepidation.

"Puh-lease, flattery gets me everywhere, Vanilla Latte! That's is why I am in a relationship with my beautiful home-girl, and your white ass is still single as fuck!" she sent a wink to the pouting girl and blew her a kiss for extra emphasis. And a girlfriend, Camila realised with a huge wave of relief as Lauren pretended to wave the kiss away from her, still feigning offense.

They were almost beside the girls in question and Ally released Camila's wrist to run over and greet them both, but before Camila even had a moment to think she was tripping over the thick cords lining the floor and stumbling toward the edge of the stage. Her heart pounding in her ears, and her stomach in her throat, her path was halted by two sturdy arms wrapping themselves securely around her waist. She was quickly drawn into a warm body, immediately feeling a sense of security and belonging emanating from person that tightly gripped onto her. With her face snuggled into the person's chest, she breathed the familiar scent of vanilla and cinnamon and a sense of home washed over her,  putting her tense muscles at ease. With shock, her mind caught up with her body a few seconds later and she realised who was grasping onto her for dear life.

"That was close," a husky voice breathed into her ear, muffled by Camila's shoulder. "Please don't scare me like that Camz."

For a moment, Camila's mind and body had an internal battle for dominance over whether or not to remain in the arms of the girl that she had despised for majority of her life. Before the victor could take reign, Lauren promptly released the shorter Latina and took a step back. Camila was struck by the knowledge that she found herself craving Lauren's warmth almost as soon as she began to pull away. Lauren was seemingly searching the confused girl's face, while Camila was simply drinking in the alluring sight of her neighbour for what must have been the thousandth time that night.

Shaking herself out of her uncharacteristic reverence for her raven-haired saviour, she managed to barely stutter out a shy, "T-thank you."

Lauren cocked her head slightly, a curious gaze boring into Camila. The intensity both scared Camilaand aroused her to the point of having to drop her head to merely avoid it. "No need. You've been the one saving me for all these years. Glad I could finally return the favour."

Camila felt her cheeks warm, and she sneaked a glance back up at Lauren, recognising her mistake as soon as she was met with that penetrating gaze once again. This time she could no longer tear her eyes away, seemingly entranced by the green magic held within them. Unconsciously, she took her lower lip between her teeth as she squirmed. It was as if Lauren were a magnet that forcefully drew her in, her body naturally inching closer to the older girl's warmth.

They had both lost track of the world around them, as they were locked in their own dimension of love, fear, hate and attraction, completely forgetting about the other two girls who had decided to let the couple have their moment.

"Camila?" a familiar voice called out. Both heads snapped towards the sound, their self-absorbed bubble pierced through with a resounding: POP!

"Austin?" they both breathed at the same time; one in a timid question, the other in an irate growl.

A/N: 

Hi guys! Not entirely happy with this chapter, but figured you would all want some of the dancing scene in Lauren's perspective??? There are a lot of things happening in the chapter, but hopefully some of the humour lightens up the heavier scenes (Dinah has, like, ZERO CHILL).

Btw, over 3,500 words for the chapter (like WHAAAT?!)  

Anyway, I had a question from @LaurmaniDinally and I wanted YOU to decide:

"Should Ally be gay, bi or straight???"  Let me KNOW!!! 

(NOTE: she was originally going to be straight, but I was considering make her bi)

'Til next time beautiful babes,

Mel <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 15
Camila is a shy girl, but she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't mind standing up for what she believes in. Lauren is rather fierce and coc...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
63.2K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...