Banana Bus Squad One-Shots (D...

By georgiamk

They're one shots. Some are kinda stupid and are supposed to make you cringe or laugh or even both.. No they'... More

Apple (H2OVanoss)
Cliché Horror (DaithiDeCalibre)
Grandpas Stories (All Ships)
"I Like Long Walks On The Beach?" (H2OVanoss)
Over the Years (DaithiDeCalibre)
Happy to Sad (MiniCat)
Doin' what the cool kids do
Good ol' Truth or Dare (H2OVanoss)
Bipolar (MiniCat)
Showers (DaithiDeCalibre)
.
if ya want
Universe (H2OVanoss) The Last Fic

Hackers?

870 8 14
By georgiamk

So I'm sure most people have seen it by now but there is a rumour about a group going to hack Wattpad. They're called 4Chan and are planning to post things about self harm, suicide, homophobia and more. I'm not totally sure so I'm gonna get some research time in and see what I can find.

-------------------------------

So what I've found out is that 4Chan is a website where people are supposed to discuss anime or manga but instead there is gory and pornographic photos and comments posted. Apparently someone on Tumblr said something about 4Chan being shit and now people are hacking accounts to various websites and apps and posting pornographic, gory pictures. These picture are things like dead animals and dead people. If someone you follow on Wattpad is posting things like these it is most likely that they have been hacked.

Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
17.9K 519 30
Draco gets a cell phone and Blaise gives him 'his' number but it turns out to be someone who he didn't expect. It even causes them to do something th...