{Bandages and Kisses} Hinata...

By Jeushu

Y/n L/n , you were a new first-year student at Karasuno. Leaving your friends behind at your old school due t... More

C h a p t e r 1

223 4 5
By Jeushu

    Cheers and laughter from the giant room, followed by the sounds of sneakers squeaking against the floor and inaudible words being screamed. Those were the first things you heard when you entered the area. You had recently moved to the city, meaning that you left behind your old friends and school. Of course you still keep in touch. Just not face-to-face anymore. The thought of it make you sad and regret agreeing to move. Well, you didn't really agree to it. It was more like you were forced to agree.

        There was a thing about the place that seemed to draw you in. Maybe it was the genuine laughter of the chattering students, or maybe it was how everyone was so friendly to you. People had greeted you once they saw your presence, informing you that you could always rely on them for a tour around. A few had even invited you to their clubs. You rejected all of them as they weren't appealing. The fact that you were picky angered you sometimes. Literacy wasn't exactly your favourite thing in the world. As much as you enjoyed doodling, the art club didn't really fit you. There was, however, a few that appealed to you.

        Sports.

        Whether it would be soccer or basketball, your eyes would light up at the mention of them. You had been team captain of the girls' sprinting and volleyball team before, so why not sign up again? You were gifted with the fact that your sturdy legs could easily outrun someone and you cherished that. You might as well make use of it.

        School had ended already. Most students had left to scurry home or to meet up with some friends at a nearby fast-food place. You, however, decided to stay to look around. You were sure that a few of the clubs wouldn't mind having you spectate. It would give you an idea of their skill level and how experienced everyone was. Besides, it was also a chance to make a friend or two. To get along with someone that can keep up with your energetic personality.

        Your hand wrapped around the knob, slowly pushing the door open. E/c orbs lit up at the scene, excited and curious. You knocked on the door, knowing that it would be rude to suddenly walk in. At the sound of your knuckles against the wood, everyone inside stopped moving to gaze at you.

        "Y/n? Is there anything you need?" Daichi asked. He was one of the very few people at the school you've talked with before. You sat beside him at math, sometimes striking up short conversations.

        "N-No, I was just wondering if I could watch your practice today. I'm quite interested in seeing the school's abilities." You answered, eyes stopping at a familiar boy. He seemed short even for a first year. However, you can tell that he was awake and alert. His eyes stared back at you, confused. After a second of linking gazes, you turned away to look at the net instead. "...That is, if it's fine with you guys."

        "I don't see why not." The orange-haired boy piped up, fiddling with the ball in his hand. The rest of the team eventually agreed. You sat on the bench beside another student with glasses framing her eyes. She was quiet, not bothering to talk to you. For the entire time, you focused your attention on the ball, watching their techniques. You were amazed by their teamwork and offensive strategies- especially the quick attack from the small boy and that intimidating one. Before you knew it, time ran out. You offered to help out with cleaning up, scavenging the place for any volleyballs that tried to hide themselves.

        "Hey, you! That girl that was watching us!"

        You turned around to look at the owner of the voice, flashing him a smile.

        "Yes, Shouyou-san?" You asked. You knew everyone's names by now due to them calling out to each other.

        He stumbled back a bit, not used to having honorifics added in his name. "I was wondering why you decided to sit through the entire practice session. Are you that interested in watching?"

        A hand went up to scratch your head as you thought of an answer. There were multiple ones, really. Your eyes darted to the window. The sun was just about to set.  In the end, you chose the most pleasant-sounding one. "I didn't intend on staying so long. However, I was mesmerized by you and your team so I guess I forgot about time."

        Nishinoya and Tanaka high-fived each other in the background, proud that a pretty lady praised them.

        "Then would you mind helping us out?" He blurted, a bit desperate. You bit your lip. As much as you wanted to, there were still other clubs you had yet seen. You stated at him, smile disappearing along with his. "It's fine if you don't want to. It was just a thought."

        You could spend time with talented volleyball cuties. Why the fuck not.

        And so, you nodded your head, corner of your lips lifting up. Everyone else smiled along as well, especially Hinata's. His mouth was practically taking up most of his face.

    ___________________

        "Thanks for the ice-cream, Daichi-senpai." You mused, gladly accepting the treat. Said senpai shook his head, frowning.

        "I told you to stop using those honorifics with us. Casual is fine." He reminded before returning to his normal smile. A hand was place on your shoulder.

        "Fine."

         You were currently hanging outside a small store, sitting under a tree. Your bike leaned against the truck. The lock for it was in your backpack as there was no point in securing it. You were basically in front of it.

        "C'mon Daichi, you already have Yui." Nishinoya complained, scowling. "Stop taking all the cute girls."

        Tanaka nodded beside him, adding effect to his sentence. You simply blushed at his statement, although deep inside you had other intentions.

        A whimpering sound came from you before you latched onto the taller boy, causing him to flinch. "Who's this Yui girl? Wouldn't you rather have me?" You purred, hugging his arm. The two other third years simply gave you a scared face while Noya and Tanaka threw tantrums. At first, you were awfully confused.

        Then it struck you.

        "I-uh, gotta go."

        With a quick wave, you dashed onto your bike and pedaled away, eyes wide. Out of everyone, you had to do it to Daichi. The Daichi who'd probably scare off a cthulu when angry. You took a few glances behind you, making sure that he wasn't following you with a chainsaw.

        Nope. He wasn't there. With a sigh of relief, you prepared to turn your head back. Before you could, you collided with a soft, warm surface. The two-wheeled object tumbled to the left with you falling to the right. You swore that the gods were trying to kill you. An eye opened, looking up at the figure. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. Please forgive me!" You sputtered. A dark thought came into your mind.

        WHAT IF IT WAS DAICHI

        You let out an internal scream before flopping around, forgetting the fact that your knees were dying a slow death, just like how you were going to die in a few seconds. Your figure looked like a fish on land, yearning for water.

        "Y/...n?"

        'OH THANK GOD' You let out in your head, plopping back onto the ground. Hinata simply stared at you, raising an eyebrow.

        "Are you ok?" He asked. His voice was calm but he was secretly holding back a laugh, one hand covering his lower face. You then realized how stupid you probably looked.

        Goddammit Y/n

        "I'm fine. I'm fine. Just help me up please."

        You stared at your bloody knees, wincing. It stung, making your body weak. They weren't small scrapes, no, they were blotches. Each took up an entire knee and a bit of the space under it. Doesn't look like you'll be walking normally soon, much less do sports. You took your healthy knees for granted. A loud groan escaped your mouth as you attempted to push yourself up with the help of Hinata's hand on your back. A puff of air came out of your lips as you were now sitting up straight, aggravated.

        "How are you going to get back home?" He asked. A whiff of deodorant was caught by your nose as he kneeled down beside you. Your answer? A shrug.

        "I'll drag myself back with the power of my arms."

        You attempted to pump them into the air, only to let out a squeak and quickly retreat them back to your sides. At that moment, you remembered that your elbows were just as bad as your knees.

        "Or not. Probably not." You winced, feeling dead-er than before. "I-I'll call the ambulance or something."

        Good thinking. The ambulance will definitely care about you falling off of a bike and killing your limbs.

        "Or you can ride on my back!" He suggested, nodding. You rolled your eyes, swaying your body so your head made unfriendly contact with his stomach. His hand traveled to where you had headbutted him, mock sadness in his voice.

        "Do you not love me?"

        "Shouyou-chan~?" You purred, voice soft. You leaned to the left, placing your head on his shoulder. "I'm slowly perishing and you're making such jokes?"

        He changed his tone, face now red. If there was one thing you knew about his personality, he got flustered easily. "N-No."

        "Good."

        Both of you stared at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing from the little skit. Once you calmed down, your face turned serious. "But really, what do I do? My parents aren't home until 9."

        Before the boy could answer, you could hear someone yelling your name, then Hinata's in the distance. Your heads turned around to see Sugawara, waving at you and walking over. Luckily, Daichi wasn't there. You shuddered from the memory.

        "Why are you guys still here-"

        His sentence was interrupted once he glanced at your damaged body, eyebrows furrowing. Understanding that you were in no condition to be left alone, a backup plan formed inside his mind. "Why don't you just carry her?"

        "See! That's what I said! Instead, she decide to be stubborn." The boy whined, pulling out a handful of grass. Suga sighed, retrieving your bike from the ground and standing it up. Your curious eyes stared at his movements, unsure what he was up to. Whatever it was, it would probably be brilliant.

         Once he had everything set up, he walked over to you two who had been quiet for the whole time, examining him. "Hinata, I'll need your help. Y/n, if you value your life and don't want to be ditched out here, I suggest you do what I say."

        Both of you nodded your heads furiously.

        "Hinata, grab her back."

        The boy followed the given orders, placing a hand on your waist and another one on your back. Although you couldn't see, you were sure that he was feeling more than awkward. Suga then walked over to you, positioning his hands under your legs. You gave both of them confused looks befoRE HAVING A HEART ATTACK

        You were lifted into the air by the two, slowly moving towards the bike. They then set you down on it, releasing you once you had sat down properly. Each one held a handle, balancing and making sure you wouldn't fall again. No, that would've been horrible to experience. And so, they began to push you. You felt like a queen, ordering her servants to push her around on one of those wheeled chairs those office people use.

        "I'm never carrying you again." Hinata complained, threatening to let go of the handle. However, if he made you fall, his reward after you feel better was not going to be good.

        You frowned, a hurt expression on your face. "Shouyou, did you just call me heavy? You should never disrespect your queen."

        "Queen my ass." You heard him quietly mutter as a murder plan formed inside your head. Were you going to initiate it? Unfortunately not.

        ___________________

        And so, after a while of bickering, you arrived at the door of your house. Sugawara had left, leaving Hinata behind. If he had to choose between valuing his life and time, it was life.

        Exactly how were you going to get in? You didn't know. "Get my keys and unlock the door. They're in my back pocket."

        Back pocket?

         Ah shit

        Even if you could get your ass off of the bike by yourself, your hands couldn't reach the keys without bending those poor elbows. Why was life so hard? Did Daichi put a curse on you for that? You let out a loud, aggravated groan before deciding to be a man. After all, it was just standing up. Exactly how hard could it be? You clenched your teeth as you pathetically attempted to get off the bike (with the help of Hinata making sure you don't fall flat on your face. He was a lifesaver). Your knees stung badly, tears forming in your eyes.

        "I'm up, I'm up." You quickly called out, trying to balance yourself. "Now get the goddamn keys."

        No response.

        "Hina..ta?"

        Your head turned around to face the boy, an eyebrow raised. He stood there, dumbfounded and staring at your ass pocket. A hint of red dusted his face as he mentally broke down. "Hinata."

        "Y-y-y-y-yes?" he sputtered.

        "Man the fuck up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
141K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
513K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...