Hell

By HayleyButler32

When a call is made to Ashley Dover from her older brother in jail, her life takes unexpected turn. Without t... More

Background Info
Chapter 1: Wake Up Call
Chapter 2: Death Sentence
Chapter 3: Threatening News
Chapter 4: Loss
Chapter 5: A Practical Stalker
Chapter 6: Plan A
Chapter 7: Paco's Obsession
Chapter 8: Attacked
Chapter 9: My Very Own Revival
Chapter 10: Stuck in Hell
Chapter 11: Breaking News
Chapter 12: Just Another Body
Chapter 13: A New Beginning
Chapter 14: Warnings from a Murderer
Chapter 15: Plan B
Chapter 16: The Eyes of My Killer
Chapter 17: So Close
Chapter 18: With No Answers
Chapter 19: Hidden Agenda
Chapter 20: Set in Motion
Chapter 21: Bait
Chapter 22: One Swing
Chapter 24: The Truth
Chapter 25: Tied up
Chapter 26: Terror
Chapter 27: A New Kind Of Hero
Chapter 28: An Angel From Hell
Chapter 29: A Bestfriend's Betrayal
Chapter 30: Kill and Run
Author's Note

Chapter 23: Captured

1.5K 50 1
By HayleyButler32

CHAPTER 23: CAPTURED

PACO'S POV

Ashley just stood there. It was a perfect time to make my move. I ran up behind her with a shovel in one hand. As she turned around, I swung. She collapsed to the ground, unconscious and barely breathing. I laughed as I saw the cut right above her left eyebrow and how it only took me one hit. Just as I was about to tie up her hands, her phone started ringing.

"Ashley?? Where are you??"

"brb" I answered them back. Wouldn't want to create a bigger mess later if more were to come out here. I tied up her hands and feet. I gave her a light kiss on the lips as i put duct tape on her. Picking her up, I laid her in the back of the van, careful of not waking her. After putting the shovel in the back, I picked up her phone again and texted back.

"wasn't ten minutes up?"

A few seconds later, whoever it was replies back. "Ashley? Who is this?"

I laughed at such a ridiculous question and answered back. 

"she's dead now."

Before they could answer back, I threw the phones, Ashley's and my old flip phone, to the ground and stomped on them until they broke into pieces. 

"Thank god for untraceable phones," I laughed as I got into the van. I drove off without looking back, except at Ashley in the back seat, softly dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 582 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
728K 9.7K 26
Ali thought she was going to have a perfect senior year, and everything was going according to those plans until Rhys showed up. The attraction was...
269K 6.2K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...
661K 12.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...