My Bully Adopted Me: Ray Ray...

By bhrisaekos

Highest Ranking: #3 in Mindless Behavior Friends, Best friends, now Enemies. Lovers? That seems way out of th... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Who is She? - Chapter 1
|• Adopted and Tortured|• Chapter 2
•|Let The Past Go!|• Chapter 3
•|F.A.M.E|• Chapter 4
•|Falling For Your Type|• Chapter 5
•|All Back|• Chapter 6
•|Your Love|• Chapter 7
•|First Time! *RATED R*|• Chapter 8
•|Tae's Back!|• Chapter 9
•|Visions?|• Chapter 10
•|Brianna's Arrival|• Chapter 11
•|*Untitled*|• Chapter 12
•|Swerve Bitch|• Chapter 13
•|The Talk|• Chapter 14
•|Love Games|• Chapter 15
•|PayBack|• Chapter 16
•|MoonShine|• Chapter 17
•|Thought Of You|• Chapter 18
•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19
•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20
•| Surprise, Surprise! Part 2|• Chapter 21
•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22
•| Brotherly Instincts/Temptation|• Chapter 23
•|Big Brother Prodigy ♡ |• Chapter 24
•|2 Weeks Later: The Return of Cleopatra!♥Happy Birthday Ray!!:)|• Chapter 25
•|Following Chris's Footsteps :)/B-Day Ideas?|• Chapter 27
•|AUTHORS NOTE ( UPDATED 2016 )|• Chapter 28
•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29
•| Perfectly Imperfect Cat </3 Crooked Smile|• Chapter 30
•| Asking Cat On A "Date".|• Chapter 31
•| Chapter 32: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 1/4 )
•| Chapter 33: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 2/4 )
•| Chapter 34: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 3/4 )
•| Chapter 35: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 4/4 )
•| Chapter 36: Truly A Baddie ♕ |• *FINAL CHAPTER*
Epilogue: My Bülly Ädøpted Më ( Räy Ray Løve Støry)

•|Confessions/No Bullshit *RATED R*|• Chapter 26

12.3K 368 51
By bhrisaekos

Recap:

Me: Me and Patrick kissed during our time apart!!

Ray: HE WHAT NOW??!!

-NOW:

"And that's how it all happened." When I told Ray the story, he seemed all fed up about it, so it made me kinda regret it. I knew coming back was a bad idea, but running away from it won't help at all. Besides him, it seems like everyone was pissed about it even my girls. But something told me it had to have something. But that's only the beginning of out problems:

Ray: Before I decided to something I might regret, I have a confession to make Cat.

Me: And that is?

Ray: During out time apart, Neka was here with me..ALONE.

Me: SHE WHAT NOW?!

Ray: Wait calm down! I swear we didn't do anything! I stayed a hella good distance away from her with a bat!

Me: Okay.

Ray: You're not mad?

Me: Mad my ass, I'm way upset right now! How did she know I was even gone?

Theresa: Easy, PATRICK.

Jas'Marie: Sad right?

Me: Definitely.

Chris: Well, whatever is about to happen, I'm out of it.

Me: So you're just gonna leave me here alone?

Chris: Not quite, but if a fight out breaks, then I'm out.

Me: I guess two can play this game. :D

Ray: What are you smiling about?

Me: They don't call me Cat for no reason. Bitches will get stitches, but I'm gonna do something diffrent.

Ray: What do you have in mind?

Me: Anyone have tape?

Ray: You didn't answer my question.

Me: Do I have to?

Roc: Don't do anything stupid. *rolls eyes*

Me: Don't roll your eyes at me! Anyways, someone call Neka. I'm gonna show her to keep her hands off my property.

Princeton: When did she own you?

Ray: The day she started to take charge in the bed room!

Chris: I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on you two. *looks at Ray*

Me: Its not like I watch you too Chris, and trust me, I LOVE what I see.

Chris: Perverted much?

Me: The best you can find. :)

Chris: I like that. ;D

Ray: I just came up with a plan to get my revenge with Patrick. *smiles evily*

I walked into the kitchen and found a knife, some tape, rope, and a bolt lock! All what I need. I won't kill her, this is just a little warning. I turned around to Chris sticking his hand wanting the things and I sghed and gave it up. He patted my head like I was an animal and walked the other way.

- - - -

"CAT! You've been on that computer all day! What is your deal?"

"He so damn fine tho.."

As I looked through some pictures of Justin Bieber I swear I almost melt. Jesus. I then typed up the Les Twins pictures and they were so cute! They just turned 25, their from Paris, and they have a cute little accent but they dance better than they can talk for sure. Fot some who don't know, they have worked with Missy Eliot and Beyoncè, both! So if you don't know who they are, I advise you to look them up :)

Ray: You're STILL looking up pictures of him?!

Me: You better shut the hell up talking about him!

Roc: DAMN Cat. Chill.

Me: Sorry. *types in another dudes name*

Princeton: Oh.My.God. *shakes head*

Me: Anyways...what do you guys want?

Ray: I want my time of share on the computer.

Roc: Yea, you always on the computer!

Me: -.-

Princeton: At least give us as hour?

Me: Just give me 10 more minutes okay?

Boys: WHAT? WHY!?

Me: Because I'm not finished! Besides, we have like 2 more upstairs. *shrugs*

Ray: WHEN?

Me: Since the first day I arrived here? Duhh!

Princeton: You literally need to change your ways!

Me: Boy hush!

Roc: You are a mean person.

Ray: *throws arms in the air*

Me: Jealous?

Ray: NO.

Me: Well get out! *throws shoe at the boys*

Roc: Crazy much! *runs out door*

Me: Crazy for my husbands!

* * * * *

- 2:30 a.m in the morning - ( Cat Pov :0 )

"Bae....Cat...baby wake up." I opened my eyes to the darkness of the room but still could see the light from the window, but still closed my eyes back shut until I felt someone shake me. I pushed there hands away and whined a little. They shook me again, and I turned over to see Ray wide awake like he had seen a ghost. Wonder what's wrong with him. Who cares through. I groaned as he kept shaking me but I wouldn't get up. This time he crawled right on my back still shaking me. "WHAT?!" I almost yelled.

He just laughed at me and then came a loud noise from downstairs. He could feel him stiffen up because the sound scared him so bad. I laughed into the pillow I was laying on and hit me on my thigh making me laugh even more! His ass is scared. He crawled off of me and quickly wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. I laughed even louder making him cover my mouth up with his hands. Scared ass. Act like he can't get up. After 5 minutes, the sound came back and this time he hit me even harder....

Me- *loud whisper* RAY?!!

Ray- Oh good your up! I think someone is downstairs.

Me- Well go down there and see!

Ray- I'm not finna get my ass killed, you go!

Me- And you call yourself a man.-.-

Ray- Look, either you or me have to go down there! There is no time to start playing around.

Me- Go see what's going on then?!

Ray- Nooo! You go since you to mean...and loud....and just...real.

Me- *roles eyes* HOE.MY.GOD. Move Ray since your little scary ass won't go. *sits up*

Ray- WAIT. *reaches over side of the bed* Your gonna need this. *pulls out bat*

Me- *sighs* No I won't. I'll just peaked around the corner then come back and tell you what I saw. Easy?

Ray- But that's not gonna make it any fun!

Me- Whatever, now MOVE. Shit.

I cralwed out of bed and quietly opened the door the. walked down the hallway to see who was downstairs. As I walked Ray scared me half to death with his arms wrapped around me! I thought I told him to keep his ass upstairs?! We both walked down the hallway and peaked out to see who we can find. We sighed a relief that it was only Prodigy in the refrigerator. We quietly high five eachother and walked beck to the room then shit the room door and went to sleep..

- WARNING: RATED R! SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ!! -

But the sleep didn't even last that long! At 3:00 SHARP I felt hands under the big shirt I was wearing on my thigh and someone kissing on my neck softly. I pushed Ray away, but he kept forcing his whole body pressure on me. If he wanted me this bad he could of asked first. Then again I'm in the mood, but to lazy even start it. I gasped at a feeling of my underwear being pulled down my legs slowly and thrown somewhere on the floor.

He instantly flipped me on my back and pinned my arms up so I wouldn't try to push him off of me. He buried his head right in my neck and became to plant soft kisses on my neck. "Ray-" "Sshhhhs...Your gonna thank me later." I let out soft moans as he kissed my inner thighs. I tried my best not to get loud either. As soon as I felt his tongue hit the right spot, my moans became louder. Ray looked up and put a finger to his mouth. I bite my lip as hard as I can as he just pleasured me →

We should of done this weeks ago dammit! I think he's done got better. When he kissed my cheek, I could feel him get right between my legs but I had to stop him. Its been a while ever since my first time and I don't really know how it'll feel, but it shouln't hurt bad. But once he pushed a little deeper, I could feel my walls adjusting to the size. I had to grip onto his back because of the pleasuring I was experiencing. My breathing increased and kept going at a medium pace. "Faster..." I said kinda breathlessly but he sped the pace up more. I could feel out hands intertwine as he pinned them back.  →

As he started to go a faster pace, I wrapped my legs around his waist moving my hips to every stroke he made. Double the pleasure, double the fun ;) When I moved my hips in a circular movement, I could hear him moaning a little...

---------------------------

"I won!" As I jumped around, I told Chris I could beat him at this game! 2014 Bitches! :D This is even his own song we're dancing too!

Chris: Naw, I let you win on this one, so whatever.

Me: Hey, you have to admit, I can dance.

Chris: Mhm.

Me: Anyways, hand over my money. *hold out hand*

Chris: Mam here! *gives it to her*

Me: Thank Chu! *laughs*

Prodigy: BET you can't beat me!

Me: Bring it on then!

Roc: You might wanna watch out Cat, Prodigy pretty good.

Me: So?! I study you'll like a hawk so I can hit every beat correctly, believe that!

Ray: But still, Roc's right. I'm gonna have to go with Roc on this one.

Prodigy: Winner gets free dinner for his lady!

Me: Or man. *shrugs* And Ray you're suposoed to be backing me up here!

Ray: Sorry?

Me: Fine forget you to then, I didn't you anyways.

Princeton: Cat you're gonna loose. Prodigy is way more fit than you.

Me: Trynna call me fat Prince? *crosses arms*

Princeton: WAIT, What? Noooooo!! I'm just saying he has more experience.

Me: Bring it on then. *grins*

* 2 HOURS LATER *

Me: HA! I beated all your asses so pay the hell up!

Boys: Maaaaaannnn! *takes our wallets*

Me: *laughs* I'm sorry you guys.

Ray: Sorry for what?

Me: I realized something, so just keep your money.

Princeton: Forreal?!

Me: Yea, just keep it.

Chris: That's sweet Cat, that is really nice of you.

Me: Thank you. *giggles*

× :) ×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1K 49
There Back!!! OMG Girlz And Mindless Behavior And The Children Is Older What's Going On In These Relationships See What Happens Read Just A Game To U...
2.7K 38 24
Jessica is a good girl. She gets good grades, she never argues, and even she knows that she's a pushover. Jacob is a Bad boy. He doesn't care what pe...
1.5K 88 31
Four best friends- Yasmin Sydney Lamaria and Rachel- all go to this meet and greet for mindless behavior Yasmin's dad is Mindless Behavior's body gua...
25.5K 655 40
This girl isn't used to attention and lots of friends, so when a new boy moves in next door during the summer what problems will he bring along? Alth...