My Savior || Jikook

By PlaygroundJimin

We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jung... More

My Superhero
Just One Bad Day
Still No Park Jimin...
Friday Part 1
Friday Part 2
Not an update...
Broken Hearts
Cover
Old Friends and New Enemies
Regretful Actions
Resentment
So Much Undeniable Tension
Mommy dearest
Monday
Eat Jin
Suspicions
A Guilty Conscience Part 1
A Guilty Conscience Part 2
Yoongi & Jay Part 1
Break-up Sex
Forgiveness?
Shit
This Is How You Lose Him
Nothing Can Keep Us Together
Paper Hearts
Yoongi and Jay Part 2
So Close, Yet So Far
The Running Princess
Mourning Sickness
Yoongi and Jay Part 3
Hunted and Hijacked
Instagram
Shot Through the Heart and You're to Blame Part 1
Shot Through the Heart and You're To Blame Part 2
Scrubs
You Know What They Say About Assuming...
Writers Block
Q&A: Answers
Yoongi and Jay Part 4
It can only be Jared's
Not Giving Up
Sewed-Up Hearts With Remedies
Final Chapter
Second Q & A
ACTUALFINALCHAPTER
Second Q&A: Answers
The End
New Story!
new story is up!

Meant to be

5K 237 15
By PlaygroundJimin

Jimin's POV

I walk up to Yoongi and I can tell he's glaring at Jungkook walking away. This won't be easy. "Listen, Yoongi... I-"

"Save it. I know you chose him. I just don't understand why? We have more of a history and he doesn't know you as much as I do! Don't you see? We're meant to be." His words are almost convincing but I shake my head, as if to shake away my doubts.

"No, no you don't understand. Jungkook means a lot to me and he relies on me. Something that you failed to do." He stays quiet. "This is bigger than us. If we really were meant to be, then you would have trusted me enough to tell me what was going on in your life. But you didn't... And now we are here." I look down and squeeze my eyes shut to prevent tears from falling again. I was about to tell him that we could still hang out, but I felt him put his arms around me. God I missed these arms.

"What?" Shit. He pulls us apart and looks at my face. "I knew it. I knew you missed me."  He leans his head closer and closer but I push him away.

"No! Not like that!" I turn around and start making my way to class and I hear him behind me.

"Wait! Jimin that was a mistake I'm sorry! It was too soon." He reaches me and tugs a little on my arm but I keep walking down the empty halls. And now I'm late to class. He matches my pace next to me and walks to his first class with me. "Jimin. Jimin can you listen? I'm sorry." I keep walking. We reach my class and I'm about to enter but he pulls me back. I look up to glare at him but I see the upcoming tears in his eyes and my gaze softens. "Jimin, I just.... Really miss you... So much." He puts each hand next to my head on the wall behind me but doesn't try to kiss me. He puts his head down and I see a tear fall to the floor. He leans in to cry on my shoulder and I let him. He's obviously hurting too so I wrap my arms around his chest. I'm not going to my class any time soon so I take Yoongi to the nearest bathroom. I'm sure he doesn't want to cry in front of the rest of the school. We get in and I close the door behind us.

"I-I miss you too." I mumble and his face brightens up as he sniffles.

"Really?" He walks towards me but with caution. I walk towards him too and I hug him. I really do miss him. But we can't be together.

"Yoongi I want you to know that you can't keep doing this. We aren't going to date. I really do love Jung-"

"Don't say his name." His face darkens. "I-I think we could try friends. If.. If we must..." He looks away and I can tell he might start crying again.

I hug him again. I really don't want to see him in pain. "Thank you Yoongi. Really thank you.... And... Maybe you could.. Be friendly? with Jung-"

"I told you not to say his name." I sigh. "But yes, for you I could try to be friends with him." I hug him again with gratitude. I try to break the hug when he pulls me back in. "Just know that I will always be here for you... If things don't work out..." I breathe in deeply knowing that he might never move on.

"Yeah, yeah" I look away and start to head out the door. Before I leave I look back at him. "Things will get better.... I promise." I leave and make my way to second period, hearing the bell ring.

***

Jungkook's POV

I tap my shoes nervously as I look at the hands on the clock get closer to the end of third. What if Jimin and Yoongi talk and they end up getting back together? He wouldn't do that... Would he? No. No he wouldn't. Trust him Jungkook, that's what he said. Trust. The bell rings and I get my stuff together. I walk slowly to class wondering how to act around Yoongi. Should I talk with him? Should I ignore him? Ugghhh. I walk in my 4th period but Yoongi isn't there yet. I take my seat and start to regret that my back is facing the entrance. I won't be able to see him come in. Damn. Just act normal. I get out my hw from my bag and my notebook as well. I lean over to get my pencil pouch when I hear someone behind me.

"Hi Jungkook." I freeze. I slowly get back up and turn around to face him. "I don't want this to be awkward so I'll just tell you that Jimin told me to try and be friends with you. And I'm going to try. Will you try with me?" He takes his seat behind me and waits for my answer.

"Y-yeah. Ok. For Jimin." He smiles at the mention of his ex and my teeth grind. I turn around not saying anything. Class starts and I try to not talk with him. Even if he wants to be friends with me, he still has feelings for Jimin. And who's to say that he won't try to get him back? After a while, class ends and I pack up and leave before he has anything else to say. I make my way to the bathroom to eat there once again. In the hallways, I see Jimin. "Jimin!" I call him over and he smiles as he walks to me.

"What's up? Do you have lunch now?"

"Yeah. You?" He brightens up.

"Yeah! This is great!" We walk side by side through the halls. "So where do you usually eat? We could eat there if you want." I blush and look down.

"I-I eat in the.... The..." His eyebrow goes up.

"Where? You can tell me." So I continue.

"I eat-ate in the bathroom stalls." He starts to get mad.

"Why on earth would you eat there? You don't deserve that." He crosses his arms in front of his chest and stops walking. "Seriously. Someone as wonderful as you shouldn't be eating in a fucking bathroom stall!" I blush at his compliment and his concern.

"Hey, it's ok. Don't worry about me." I rub my hand on the back of my neck and try to change the subject. "Where do you eat?" He stops pouting and takes my hand.

"I eat on the roof. It's really nice there. Trust me, you'll like it." We reach the roof and I squint at the amount of sunlight. After my eyes adjust, I take in the sights from the roof. It's so much better from where I ate.

"This is really nice Jimin. Really romantic." I wink at him and he gets flustered.

"I-I didn't mean that, I just thought it was really nice up here and that you would like it and the fact that you can breathe up here and..."

"Hey I was kidding." He smiles and we sit down to eat. "S-so I was wondering what you and Yoongi we're talking about..." He slows his chewing and swallows.

"Well I told him that I was a taken man and that we could be friends. Oh and that you two should be friends."

"That's it?"

"That's it." Hmmm.

"You know how uncomfortable that is, being friends with your boyfriends ex?"

"Yeah... I just don't want you two on bad terms because of me."

I nod. We continue eating and I decide to ask him another question. "What if someone finds us here? Are we allowed to be here?"

"Ughhh. I don't know exactly..." I laugh at his answer.

"So we could get caught?" He nods yes. "Well then that makes this extremely exciting then." I wink at him and finish my food. "We have about 15 minutes left of lunch. What do you want to do?" He shrugs while chewing the giant amount of food in his mouth. "I have no hw to do... Do you?" He shakes his head no while swallowing. "Great. Then I have an idea." I scoot closer to him and lean into his face planting my lips on his. He is taken aback but recovers quickly and kisses back. I lean towards him slowly making him lay on his back. My hands find their way to his cheek and waist as he puts his arms around my neck. God I love these lips. In between the kisses I say, "I'm glad... You're mine." He smiles into our slow but passionate kiss. My body is now in between his thighs and my arms on the ground, keeping me up. God, I love these thighs. I decide to take it further by nibbling on the bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gasps and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in. He accepts my tongue with his own and a moan slips through his lips. I can already feel myself getting harder just by his moans, the music to my ears. He pushes up his hips to meet mine and I almost bite his lip in surprise. I laugh and say, "A bit desperate aren't we?" He just gives a mischievous grin and continues our make out session. Even though it was windy outside, I couldn't help but feel incredibly hot right now. He starts to massage my scalp with his hands and I almost melt from this soothing yet arousing motion. I brake our kiss and start to nibble on his jawline and eventually down to the base of his neck trying to find his sweet spot. 

"Ahh Jungkook~" Found it. I continue my work, biting and licking. I make sure to leave my mark because I want everyone to know he's mine. He brings his hips back up and I moan in delight.

"Shit Jimin. We can't do this here." I say half heartedly even though if asks me to go further, I would continue in a heartbeat.

"Mmm but Jungkook... You feel too good right now..." He is really testing my self restraint. What if we get caught up here by security?

I brake away from his neck and look at the beauty underneath me. His swollen lips and flushed cheeks make me want to take him right then and there but... "We might get caught Jimin..." He puts his eyebrows together in frustration and rolls his eyes.

"We won't get caught Jungkook! Don't worry..." He starts to take off my shirt but I hear the bell ring, leaving my dick unsatisfied. "Shit. Now we have to go.." He gets his things and puts our trash together while I get my things.

"I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to finish..." He shakes his head and smiles.

"It's ok, we wouldn't have had time anyways." He winks and I can feel the blood creep up to my cheeks.

We go down two flights of stairs and into the gym locker room. We change and I can't help but stare in admiration of Jimin's body. He looks too good. I look away and start to change myself. I catch him staring too and I smile but I decide not to say anything. We walk into gym class and I see Hoseok and Jin already playing. I walk over and great them while Jimin gets our paddles and a ball.

"Hey guys! How was your weekend?" They look at me uncomfortably. "What?"

"Did you and Jimin... Make up already?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't tell you guys!" They just nod and smile, relieved.

"We were just worried that it might be awkward.. You know? Considering..."

"Yeah, don't worry." I smile and Jimin comes up next to me.

"Don't worry about what?"

"Nothing babe." I guide him to our court and we start playing until the end of class.

We walk slowly to put our stuff away and get to the locker rooms. Jin is done changing and grabs his things to leave. "Goodbye love birds! See you in class!" I blush at the name. We start changing and we are the only ones left. I look over at Jimin and he is putting on his pants. And I can see the outline of his dick in the boxers. Fuck. Not now. We have time later.

"Still staring I see." I cough looking away and he smirks at my actions. We fully change and semi run to our next class while holding hands.

Hey everyone! Yes I did a double update because the last one was too short and nothing happened. I could keep this chapter going but I'm really sleepy right now sooooo. Yeah.

Did you like this chapter? I hope so.

I feel bad for Yoongi sooo I'll make him feel better soon. 😉 Shit, spoiler alert! Oh well. You'll find out soon anyways.

Good night lovelies! ❤️ Make sure to vote and comment! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 34.6K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones ^.^ Enjoy! :) Book 2: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pi...
43.6K 2.4K 31
Two Angels and two Devils make a bet that they can get one human to fall in love with them first. ------- Bts boyxboy, don't like don't read. No...
319K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
642 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...