BoyxBoy One Shots ✔

By lashtonhearts

gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter T... More

Christmas Morning - Lashton
Ashlyn5SOS or Ashton5SOS? - Lashton
Cliché On the 13th - Lashton
Touring with Tornados - Lashton
The Storm Chaser - Lashton
Blake Shelton or Green Day? - Lashton
The Piano Man - Lashton
The Tattoo Artist - Lashton
You're So Innocent - Lashton
You're So Innocent (Part 2) - Lashton
Ashton's Flannels - Mashton
He's Gay? - Lashton
Happens Every Day - Lashton
What The Hell - Lashton
Contreltophobia - Lashton
Hi Or Hey? - Lashton
Achluophobia - Lashton
So, You're French? - Lashton
Depression Days - Lashton
"Give Me My Glasses!" - Lashton
Fuqboi - Lashton
He's Too Kinky - Lashton
Lactose Intolerant - Jamilton
Pure Princes - Jamilton
Sorry.
Lose My Mind - Lashton Smut
Half A Decade - Lashton Smut
Selfish - Lashton Fluff
Please Don't Go - Muke Fluff
Undercover - Mashton
San Francisco - Cashton
Kiss Me Kiss Me - Malum
The World - Lashton Fluff
Ageplay - Lashton
Euphoria and Other Lies - Jamilton

My Life Is Gone - Lashton

584 21 1
By lashtonhearts

Wattpad fucking deleted half of it, so this is why its so damn late. Words like this aren't Luke's POV, just so you know. There aren't a lot of parts like that, again. I also added another one year difference between Lashton. Luke's turning 18 soon, while Ashton just turned 21. (Luke- 1996. Ashton- 1993.)

------

Today was the day I was telling my mother about my sexuality.

I prayed that she would accept me. My life went down hill when my father left. He just left. No note, just nothing.

My brothers, Jack and Ben, I wasn't close to them. I disconnected with society basically. I left all my friendships, and became friends with lyrics.

Music was my friend. One and only. It never left, and was always there. It was next to me when I was crying my eyes out. It was comforting me, telling me I wasn't as alone as I thought.

It made me more confident. It made me find myself. All thanks to the bass lines, drum beats, and guitar parts.

The one line which got me through life.

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right."

It inspired me to come out of the closet today. It's unpredictable, but hopefully will lead to something good or right.

I walked down the steps, into the kitchen where countless memories, good and bad, had occurred. I was wearing my lucky Green Day shirt.

My mother was making dinner for my brothers and myself. They weren't home, but I prayed they would be soon.

"Hey Mum, can I tell you something?" I said in a shaky voice.

"You can tell my anything." My mum said after turning around. If only I knew then, that it was a complete and utter lie.

"Mum. I'm uh." I stopped. I needed to do this. My mother gave me a sign to keep going.

"I'm gay Mum."

Her smile fell from her face. This wasn't good. The phone in my skin tight jeans was pointing out to her vision for some reason.

"Give me your phone." She said. I tilted my head, "Why?"

She glared at me, "Because I fucking paid for it." After that, I quickly pulled put my phone and handed it to my mother.

She put it in her pocket, and pushed me out of the kitchen. I thought she was gone, but nope. She walked right over to the front door, and said, "I don't want a fag for a son. Get the fuck out now."

I was shocked and didn't move. "Get out now!" She yelled which caused me to run out the door.

She slammed it shut in my face and locked it.

I could just stay there until my brothers came back, but what was even the point?

I walked away from my childhood, the place where you are meant to be safe. The place most take advantage of. The place where I had so many memories

Rain fell down to the Earth. Its almost as if angels were crying for me. But I, myself, wasn't crying. I was just thinking.

Thinking about where I'd stay, how I would fend for myself, how I'd even survive.

The sky seemed to darken quickly, as it completely matched my mood.

Once the sun went down fully, I could hear the footsteps behind me, hitting with a force due to the wet pavement.

It was July 7th. I was certain this person behind me was going to kill me soon, so I wouldn't even make it to my 18th birthday.

Luke Robert Hemmings
July 16th 1997-July 7th 2015.

I could already seen it. My gravestone, that is.

I heard the footsteps get closer, and I honestly didn't even try to walk away.

I heard a couple of laughs behind me, and I didn't know what to do.

They were slightly higher pitched, but I could still tell they belonged to a male. I could sense that the person was right next to me, or behind me.

So, I stopped. I don't exactly know why I did, but I did it anyways.

I felt a force push me to the ground, and a loud gasp escaped the other man's lips.

I felt my knee get scraped and the top layer of skin come off. I put my hands out to try and catch my body weight, but I instantly regretted doing so.

I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, causing me to groan out in complete pain. I don't know if it snapped or anything, all I really can feel is intense pain coming from my right wrist.

I stayed still for a few seconds on the cold, wet pavement trying to figure how to get up without hurting my wrist even more.

The other man crouched down next to me, and tried to grab my hand to pull me up. With just my luck, it was my right wrist he pulled. I whimpered in utter pain, and he let go of me.

"I'm so sorry. Let me help you up." The man said, and I felt a bit confused. Like it was too late for the current moment. He went over to left side and grabbed my bicep, which got the job done.

I stood up, but the man doing most of the work. Once completed, he gave a soft chuckle, and said, "Hey. Again, I'm sorry. Did you hurt your wrist?" I looked up to his face, only to notice soft, but glowing, hazel eyes. The seemed guilty, but friendly.

I slowly nodded. The man smiled, "Okay, I'm Ashton! Let me help you though." I nodded again.

The situation quickly became very awkward, and Ashton raised an eyebrow, "Um?" He said with a small smile. It was small, but you could still see his dimples.

"What's your name?" I looked away from the wet pavement, and up into the soft eyes. As I didn't want to talk to him, I couldn't help but to reply, "I'm Luke."

Ashton grinned and took a step towards me. It was at this moment, when I realised I had no clue where I was.

Only shadows of trees surrounded me, besides Ashton himself. I noticed the pavement we were on, kept going. I followed the trail with my blue eyes, finding a house.

It seemed a couple hundred yards away, but not insanely far.

Ashton must have followed my gaze, "That's my house up there. Follow me? I'll help with your wrist?"

I nodded my head, and Ashton started to walk towards the house. I followed him, not exactly keen on the idea of staying alone in the woods on a wet, pitch black night.

We kept walking, and as I was following this man I didn't know, I became scared.

As we walked, I noticed the cabin was pretty damn big. When Ashton opened the door, I was hesitant to step into the cabin. He could be a pedophile, a rapist or a-

"Luke, are you going to come in?" Ashton spoke. I looked at him and he nodded. He must have understood why I wasn't going to come in. "Look, I'll come in, and you stay out, and we'll talk okay?" I gave him a questioning look, but furrowing my brows and tilting my head a small amount.

He walked in and grabbed a wooded stool, and placed it on his porch. He sat on the inside of the house with his knees up to his chest. I slowly sat on the stool, and Ashton gave me a small smile.

"Okay, Luke. Tell me some things about yourself?" I looked down, and shakily replied, "Um, I'm Luke. I'm 17, almost 18."

Ashton could sense my awkwardness, so he said, "That's cool. I actually just turned 21 today."

I rubbed my hurt, and currently now bruising wrist, and muttered, "Happy Birthday." He grinned, and his dimples popped out. It was honestly adorable.

I glanced at the TV, and saw the time was 8:53 pm. I saw that Ashton's eyes left my own, and noticed he was looking at my wrist.

He got up, and returned about thirty seconds later with a flexible ice pack. He gave it to me, and I accepted it. I placed it on the bruised and swollen wrist. "Thank you." I said softly to Ashton. He waved his hand, saying it was no big deal.

I nodded, and the awkwardness filled the air once again.

Let's just say it lasted like that all night.

-

I woke up the next morning in a bed, and quickly remembered that I actually went into Ashton's house. I looked next to me, and saw that on the floor below, Ashton was sleeping. He was curled up, sort of in a fetus position. It was actually really cute. He just turned 21, and Luke's birthday was coming up soon. He was going to be 18.

I sat up, but quickly stopped when a huge pain in my wrist caused me to stop. I instantly cried out in extreme pain, causing Ashton to snap awake. Tears pooled in my blue orbs, but I didn't let a single one fall. The salty water in his eyes made them appear even more blue, which caused Ashton's heart to swoon but break at the sight all at once.

His eyes were just so bright, but Ashton caused this pain on Luke. But Luke didn't know Ashton loved the sight of his perfectly blue eyes.

I closed my eyes quickly, and now fully awake due to the pain in my wrist.

"Here Luke, let's take you to the doctors." Ashton suggested in a light tone.

I nodded, wanted the pain to quickly stop, so I got out of the bed. Ashton handed me the clothes he got, and I thanked him. I got dressed and met Ashton downstairs, who was ready to go.

"Want something to eat?" Ashton asked. I quickly shook my head, just wanting the damn pain to stop. "Alright." He grabbed his keys while I was putting on my shoes.

We left and drove the boring ride to the office.

-

"Mr. Irwin?" Ashton snapped his head up, "That's us, Luke." I tilted my head, "You never told me your last name, so I just signed you in as Luke Irwin. That okay?" I nodded, knowing it was completely fine. Or I guessed it was. I wasn't legal yet, anyways.

We walked back to the room, and saw a male nurse who smiled at us. I returned the action, trying to present as friendly. The man closed the door behind us and I sat down on the table, while Ashton sat in the chair next to it.

"Alright Luke. What seems to be the problem?" The male nurse asked while getting gloves on. "I tripped and landed on my right wrist." I said quietly, and I did notice Ashton frown a bit. He quickly shook it off.

"Okay. Let me take a look at it." The male nurse said, and I glanced towards his name tag. It read Stephen Reid. He took my right wrist, and twisted it, getting a 360 view. "Alright, based of my view, I'm guessing it's a double fracture. One here," he pointed to the bruised bump on my wrist, "And here." He said once he flipped it over and point on the other side.

"I'll order an x-ray for, when is good today?" Dr. Reid asked while looking at Ashton. "Anytime." Ashton replied. The doctor nodded, and looked at his computer, "Is noon okay for you?" Ashton nodded, and the doctor I'm guessing sent an e-mail or something to them.

"Alright Mr. Irwin. Can you give me your full name?" Ashton went to speak, but the doctor finally looked up from his computer, to me. I replied, "Luke Robert Hemmings, if you mean me." The doctor nodded, and looked up my name. "Alright, legal guardian is Liz Hemmings?" I sadly nodded.

"Okay, birth date is 16 July 1997?" I nodded, and Ashton seemed to be taking in the information. "Now, Luke. What is your relationship with Ashton?" I glanced towards the 21-year-old and said, "Um, he's my friend." The doctor nodded, and said, "I'm going to give you a prescription which will be mailed to your house. Is that fine?" I shook my head. "Um, why not Mr. Hemmings?"

"I don't live with my mother anymore." The doctor seemed to frown, "Well, where is your current residence if you aren't legal for another eight days or so?" I was about to shrug my shoulders, but Ashton quickly popped in, "Uh, with me!"

I snapped my head over, and gave him thankful eyes. "Okay, can I have the address then?" Ashton quickly gave the doctor his address, while I mostly zoned out, and tried to not focus on the pain.

-

After we got the x-ray, they put a brace on my right wrist. I didn't like it, considering I was right handed. We got back to Ashton's cabin and I just sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me, and I felt him looking at me.

I turned my head towards him, and he gulped. "Um, Luke. Why don't you live with your mother anymore?" I mumbled, "Cause I'm gay."

He kept looking at me. "Luke? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." I looked down, "I'm gay." He shook his head again, "Luke can you please speak louder?" I finally had enough, so I quickly stood up, "Because I'm a piece of homosexual shit!"

Ashton stood up with me, "Luke. You are not shit for being gay." I grimaced, "Like hell you would know." I was currently faking confidence. I began to walk towards his door, to leave and try to let one of my brothers stay with them. Ashton stepped in front of me, blocking my path.

"Actually, I would know." He said in a stern tone, which slightly frightened me. But I shook it off.

"I doubt you would." I countered.

"Really wanna go there Luke?" He said.

I actually didn't but I can't let him win right now.

"Why not?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because someone could get hurt."

"I'm already hurt."

"But I wouldn't want to hurt you more."

My eyes widened and I quickly ran away from Ashton. I ran down the hall, trying to trick him, and make a run for the front door.

"Luke?" I heard Ashton call out.

I quickly hid under his bed, not wanting to be found. I heard the door open, and footsteps go around the bed. He opened the closet, and walked out of his room after a minute. I quickly got out from under the bed, and ran into his closet.

I tried to be as quiet as possible. I softly closed the door, right when hearing Ashton's bedroom door open.

"Luke, I know you're in here." He said softly. I held my breath, and with just my luck, something inside the closet fell. The something being me. Well, two things.

Something fell from the rack above me, which landed on top of my head. Thus, I fell. The footsteps walked over to me, and I knew I was fucked.

The door quickly opened, and I looked up to see soft, caring, hazel eyes. He reached a hand out to me, and I shook my head. "Luke, come on." He said. I reached out, with my left hand, and he pulled me up.

Ashton lead us over to his bed, and I sat down, moving a slight bit away from him. I thought he wouldn't notice, but he did and sighed. "Luke, I'm not going to hurt you." He lifted his legs up onto the bed, and sat like a kindergartner would do. I, on the other hand, pulled my long legs up to my chest, into a ball position.

"Then why did you say that?" I said quietly. He shrugged, "I don't know. I'm sorry. You were kinda pissing me off though." He said, and I looked down. "Luke, I'll have you know, I am actually gay myself." I shrugged my shoulders, still looking down. "I think you're just saying that to make me feel better."

I glanced up, to see him shaking his head. "No Luke. Trust me, I'm fully gay. I'm homosexual and proud. In fact, I think I actually have a rainbow flag." I chuckled at him, and finally looked up. I noticed he got a lot closer, and he looked like he want to do something.

I noticed his hand, as he left it in mid air. Ashton then put his hand on my knee, and pulled them away from my chest. He pulled himself into my lap, which confused me greatly. When he was done, Ashton was fully straddling my lap.

He whispered, "This is how gay I am." and placed his lips onto mine. I was confused, but still kissed Ashton back. He was kinda cute, and had a caring personality.

After about twenty seconds of kissing, it started to turn not so innocent. He licked my bottom lip, and I let him slip it in.

We pulled then away, with puffy red lips, and blushed cheeks. He smiled at me, and I returned the action.

-

i just ended it there, sorry.

please go check out my new book, "Fairly Local - Lashton"

sorry for all the updates ive missed.

-mikey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.2K 28
This book was originally by Calumsnuts but was given to me to finish. Calum wears 'girly' clothes and teases his band members a lot, his body become...
37.8K 910 23
Lashton | Malum one-shots. Need I say more?
10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...
42.5K 1.1K 31
Here to feed your Muke appetite. Requests closed. © ValleyOfTheDiamonds