~Alone~ ||Yu-Gi-Oh! - Tenders...

By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Ryo Bakura has been thinking about the relationship he has with his other self known just as Yami Bakura, a s... More

Chapter One: Better to be Alone then to Feel Alone
Chapter Two: Always had a Feeling
Chapter Three: Don't Leave Me! |I'll Never Leave You|
Thank You

Summary

595 16 2
By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Ryo Bakura has been thinking about the relationship he has with his other self known just as Yami Bakura, a spirit who is trapped within the Millennium Item known has the Millennium Ring. Even though Ryo has Bakura he sometimes feels so alone with him around. Read a see the true reasoning for Bakura's cruel actions towards his Yadonushi and his true feelings.

Tendershipping

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the title of Yu-Gi-Oh! or any of the characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.3K 62 8
DISCONTINUED "It was but a simple dream, as bland as it could be... But- then can you tell me, why am I slowly sinking into this black sea?" *WARNING...
2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...