Past Comes Back

By allmytomorrows

NCIS:los angeles!! What will happen when Kensi past comes back. Will it bite her in the ass? Or will it be t... More

P2: First Kiss
P3: Miss. Jones
P4: girl and the house
P5: The unspeakable
P6: Settling in
P7: Sparks fly
P8: Love, followers & Zoe
P9: Truth about Toby
P10: Sofia and Jack
P11: The Finding
P12: Trip to the Hospital
P13: The Wait
Authors note
P14: Kensi & sofia talk
P15: Home time
P16: Bigger on the inside
P17: First Real Talk
P18: First Day Back
P19: Talk To Hetty
P20: Did She Say That ?
P21: Test? I Dont Like Tests
P22: New For A While
P23: Little Girls Diary
P24: Fight ? ! ?
P25: The Beach!
P26: Just My Luck
P27: Its Tomorrow, I Forgot
P28: Like Being On TV
Authors Note
P29: Dad Moad Activated
Not A Chapter But Read!
P30: Allways Makes Me Smile
Authors Note
P31: Guys Night Out
P32: Confession & Authors Note
P33: So Cute
P34: Densi Date
P35: Pancakes & Beach
P36: Another Day Another Case
Random One-Shot
Authors Note
Tell Me About Her
P37: Dead Men Tell No Tails
#NCISLAagents
P38: Bored !
Author's Note
P39: Early Morning Magic

Past comes back

6K 56 3
By allmytomorrows

DENSI FANFIC

Kensi prov:

when I walked into the bull pen I saw sam and callen sitting at there desks ,both tapping away on their computers , but i couldn't see Deeks anywhere , it's unusual because he is usually I before me.

"where's Deeks ?" I asked Sam and Callen.

Sam and Callen looked at eachother, "No " they said in unison.

Nell came trotting down the stairs chatting away on her phone.

"yes I will hold" she said as she came to the last few steps.

"Have you seen Deeks ? " i asked her.

" Yes in still hear" nell said while pointing up to ops as she walked out of the bullpen towards the main door. I assumed she was answering my question. So I dumped my beg I my desk and headed up stairs.

" No , Eric don't , don't hurt me please , Ouch , okay its about to get ugly now" I heard Deeks shout from out of ops, " not as ugly as your face " eric said in quick response. Callen and Sam looks strait at me , then started to head up the stairs behind me wondering what the hell was happening. I got to the top of the stairs the I heard Deeks shout again " Eric no , not the gun " .

I started to speed up towards ops then I heard a gunshot !!!!!

Deeks prov :

I was in ops playing a video game with Eric then his person starts punchig mine.

"no, Eric don't , don't hurt me please , ouch , okay it's about to get ugly now" I shouted trying to be dramatic looking at Eric then raising my eyebrow.

" Not at ugly as your face " Eric said in a really quick response.

"Touché" I say quietly because Touché is kind of mine and Kensi's thing.

Then Eric's character grape his gun.

"Eric no , not the gun" I say loudly trying to be dramatic again then , BANG!! He shoots me , then my half of the screen goes black .

"yes" Eric says punching his fist into the air. Then Kensi comes running in , shortly followed by Callen and Sam.

Kensi prov:

I run into ops thinking something had happened.

"Yes" I hear Eric say as I come through the doors. Then I look at the screen and see them playing one I Eric's video games. Sam and Callen come in seconds after me.

" idiots " Sam says as he sees that they were playing a game.

" wait , what , I'm an idiot , why , what I do this time?" Deeks say looking confused as Sam just roles his eyes at him and Callen laughs.

Then Hetty's face pops up on the big screen.

" What are you all doing up there? You all have work to do ! Oh , and mr Deeks better luck next time " then Hetty's face vanishes from the screen.

"Where did nell go " Eric says while looking around ops for her.

" not sure she headed towards the main door on the phone to someone a few minuets ago " I said replying to Eric.

Eric then slides back over to his computer and me , Sam , Callen and Deeks all head back down to the bullpen.

" you scared me then I thought something happened the way you were shouting like that " I said to Deeks as we walked down the stairs far enough away from Sam and Callen so they couldn't hear me.

" Wait did you just say you where worried about me fern ?" Deeks said then winked at me. I hit him in the arm. " ouch , what was that for ?" Deeks asked while rubbing his arm.

" that's for Calling me Fern " I said giving him the stair down. He just laughed . We all sat at our desks and dug into all our paperwork !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 496 48
This is a densi fan fic Hetty and the team travel to Washington to attend the funeral of a member of the NCIS team Paris branch and is met by the dau...
8.6K 269 16
Andrea "Andy" Blye-Deeks is in a difficult period in her life. Her parents, Marty and Kensi are divorced, she hates her stepmother and just moved to...
3.2K 54 20
NCIS: Los Angeles Fanfiction All characters and plot themes belong to the rightful owner.
6.4K 114 43
If you are not reading this on Wattpad, Inkitt or FanFiction, then it has been stolen and you put yourself at risk of inadvertently downloading malwa...