Shadow Bonnie x Reader discon...

By kittygirl2031

Blah blah blah you work at Freddy's the animontronics try and kill you blah blah you know its a normal Fnaf s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

375 10 6
By kittygirl2031

A/n let's have some honey senpai this chapter nay?

(Y/n)'s pov
That noise outside.... It sounded like my friends? No I don't have any, that's right.... Uhhhh...

(No ones pov)
The door hit the wall with a bang as the door was opened. The rest of the (l/n) family stepped in, suitcases and all. The father looks around till he spots (y/n), in all of her confused glory. She just stood there confused as heck...

(Y/n)'s pov
I saw my family walk in, after my father spotted me... I got a bright idea.  "Y'know that wasn't very punny, I mean I have a skele-ton of work to do. Then you all just bust in when there is adore between us. Yeah acid that.. I know you expect me to say canoe forgive me but naw, I'm not doing that!" I yelled.... at my parents for the first time ( in forever ).  My dad was about to be steaming mad. I grabbed my back back and ran.My mother screeched at me where I was going.., "acid I was running away did ya not hear me you numbskull!?!". After running far far away and near the pizzaria, I felt safe knowing it was safer around here. I was so happy I could finally get a apartment, a phone, call the popo on my parents.... I felt so happy. I walked into he pizzaria a bit early but hey I got away from home. I was still in my pj's but oh well... What happened next surprised me, it was...?

A/n hoped you enjoy my writing any questions, comments, or concerns please put down below .
Word count : 283

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
15K 378 8
This is the story of You (A demon.) And Russia. You known him since you and him were 6. He was your long time crush. The reason was that he protected...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...