Playing With Fire

By only1MT

A Ter-Raji story. I knew he was married and I didnt care because I knew what was on camera wasnt real. You ma... More

From The Start
A Night to Remember
Soul Train Awards
Playing with Fire
Down and Out
Playing Hard
Sick of Playing Hard
Its Just a Feeling
Meet Qirin
Trouble Don't Last Always.
Her Little Secrets
For Your Own Good
Terrence , Im Sorry!
I'll Never Let You Go
Next Door Neighbor
Final
Just Friends
His Little Secrets
No Regrets Only Lessons Learned
Lie to Me
Headlines
Visits of the Past
Sins From My Father
Same Ol'Mistakes
Bad Impressions Pt.1
Bad Impressions Pt.2
Daddy's Little Girl
Authors Note
Let Me In
Reliving the Nightmare
All I Want Is You
Fallen Angel
Are You Ready For Love?
Dysfunctional Family
Digging a Little Too Deep
Right My Wrongs
Loose Ties Pt.1
Loose Ties Pt.2
Hiding in The Shadows
A Friendly Reminder
Trust Issues
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.1
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.2
Come Back To Me
Cold Hard Love
How Can I Ease It
Question Is
L.A Confidential
Moving Forward

Girls Night Out

1.3K 67 7
By only1MT

Taraji

Thursday
11:23am

Things took a turn of events for me and Terrence. I called he wouldn't answer. I hadn't heard from him and I was starting to worry. The way he looked at before he left my house that evening made me just want to break down and cry.

The way his fist were balled up and his jaw tightly clenched.As he let one tear escape his eye , I knew I was the one that hurt my Bestfriend more than Mira could. I betrayed him and I had to deal with the outcome. I dropped my head.

I knew Terrence he acted tough but I knew he was hurt. I saw the heartbreak in his eyes. I swear after I found out about Q ,I had no intention on telling him. I even stashed the files away so he wouldn't find them.

But when he came in that night in a frenzy I knew then and there I had to tell him. I couldn't see him going through a lawsuit for a lying whore.

Mira didnt deserve Qirin , Terrence was a great dad. I knew that bitch was scheming up some type of plan and I wanted to be 20 steps ahead.

'Your not gonna play with me and mine' 

I looked myself over in the huge vanity full length mirror. I turned to the side to see my growth. Hardly any growth but I knew what was in there.

My smile grew. I should have just told Terry I was pregnant instead of breaking his heart. I was afraid of how he may take it because this is still a surprise to me but I couldn't be anymore happier. I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to have children before it was too late and my eggs dry up.

"Your daddy is going to be such a great dad little one."I whispered. I just hoped he forgives me.

2:23pm

I tried calling Terrence again but still no answer. I sighed stashing my phone into my purse.

My red bottoms clicked against the tiled floor. Today I had a press conference for my new film. I had no idea who was in it so this was our first cast meeting.

"Rahji?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and was met by Gabby.

"Gabbs your in it?"I asked hugging her and rocking a little. She gave me that huge grin of hers nodding showing me her ticket.

The elevator dinged and out came the rest of the cast. They came off the elevator in an uproar. Me and Gabby both went running to our friends. Meagan , Lala , Regina and the guys I was so excited to start the project now.

"Sssshhh."An older woman shushed us from her cubical. We all stopped and looked over at her.

"Hey lady we are grown. Don't shush me like I'm no damn kindergartner." Kevin ofcourse had all the jokes in the world. We laughed and went into the conference room.

I heard laughter from behind me. I turned around and saw him. I looked away biting my jaw.

'Was this a test?Out of all people , why did I have to relocate at a time with this with a man like that?'My thought rang out in my head.

It was Michael.

"For a person to not believe in fate , we sure do run into eachother a lot."He flirted looking down at me.

"Hey Michael."I laughed giving him a hug.He brought me end keeping his hands above my waist. But even his hands roaming up and down my back felt sexy.

"Well it's gonna be nice working with you , do you know your role yet?" He asked as we walked to the conference room together.

I nodded. "Yeah ,I'm uh Lauren."I said jogging my memory. He chuckled.

"Thats funny because I'm Dominic."He said opening the door for me. I swallowed walking in front of him.

God really hated me now. I knew it was a catch. I was just going to keep it professional. I know Michael have a crush on me and I think it's cute and ofcourse I find him very attractive.

But he wasn't Tee and no matter what me and Tee went through he will always have my heart.

I could do this movie but the only thing was getting Terrence to be okay with it.

5:42pm

I checked my phone once the meeting was over and still no notifications from Terrence. "How long does he want to be fucking mad?"I huffed asking myself out loud.

I just wanted to hear him breath at least he didn't even have to talk to me , I just wanted to know if he was okay.

"Taraji we are having a lil girls night at my house tonight , ofcourse your invited so what do you say?"Lala clapped excitedly.

"Yes that will be just what I need."I agreed. I hadn't seen my girls in so long , it would be like taking a load off just being surrounded by your girlfriends and away from men for a while.

"Hunty let me tell you , the drinks are gonna be endless."She added wrapping her arm around my neck. I cringed at the thought.

"Yay."I dragged to sound excited. But I already know I was gonna babysit that drink if it came my way. Hell no , no alcohol for Taraji.

30 minutes into the girls night , the ladies was already on shot number 7.

Gabby slammed down her glass holding her hands up. Megan tapped the bar calling it quits. Regina was already tipsy on the couch. Lala was the only one standing.

"Y'all some lightweights."Lala joked sipping her Dasani water. We all sat out around her fire on the patio.

"Ladies I just want to say I am so happy to be doing this movie with you guys." Regina said snuggling up more in her blanket.

"Hell yeah , wouldn't want to do it with anyone else." Megan added smiling.

"I'm just gonna miss my man."Lala said pouting. Her and Gabby high fived eachother. I sighed I was already missing mine.

"Taraji what's wrong your too quite."Gabby asked scooting closer to me rubbing my shoulder.

I shook my head nothing.

"You haven't even touched your drink your never this turnt down."Regina said coming closer to me. I didn't want to make my situation a big deal but they are my girls.

"Is it Terrence?"Gabby asked. I instantly started to cry. These damn hormones had me so emotional.

They rocked me in there arms. "Things are so bad right now with us. He left my house a couple nights ago and I haven't heard from him since. He won't talk to me." I explained sitting up.

"Its like this relationship just won't work."I said wiping my nose with the tissue Megan gave me. And I was honestly getting tired of it.

"Relationships are hard Rahji. Trust me , me and melo have our problems even trust issues but we get through them together."Lala consulted me. I nodded.

"But all we every do is fuss and leave eachother everytime its a problem."I spat out. I was really tired of this cycle , I ran and Terrence ran too.

"Well it's time to stop running honey and be there for your man , I mean you only have the weekend with him Rahji and if you messed up , you got to make it right just like he had to , it goes both ways."Gabby said.

I wanted Terrence to become a better man , now I had to become a better woman and work things out with Tee. I had to give him my all like he was doing. I just hope I didn't screw any chances of that happening up. Terrence and I both were stubborn and that's one thing I hated.

"I love you guys."I said opening up my arms giving them a group hug.

"Now let's toast."Lala said standing up. The girls followed and I bit my lip. I got up hesitantly and picked my glass up with the rest of them.

"To friendship."Lala said with her glass in the air. They repeated her and took their glasses to the head. When nobody was looking I threw the liquid over my shoulder in the bushes. I quickly put the empty glass up to my mouth.

The ladies slammed their glasses down throwing their hands up. I followed them.

"Don't you feel better now TJ!?"Regina slurred getting up dancing.

"I feel great!"I said playing it off.

"Let's get in the hot tub ladies!"Lala squealed making a train line into the house.

Now that I can do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 334 20
"What is it like being the wife of my ex co-star Terrence Howard? Well it is hell on earth but since you like to be nosy bestfriends than please clic...
98.6K 2.3K 33
WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SERIES OF ALL THINGS TNT. A SENSUAL, INTI...
1.8K 111 19
When Taraji and Terrence first met, it was love at first sight. They have strong feelings for each other but they know they can't cross the line bec...
6.9K 293 30
Taraji is in love with her boyfriend Taye but she is tired of being hurt.... until one day she meets this loving and caring man named Terrence. She...