The grown up ~ Book III

By IzzyMayJade

The grown up ~ book III You have to read the first and second book first to understand what is going on in th... More

Previously at "The grown up"
Chap1
Chap2
Chap3
Chap4
Chap5
Chap6
Chap8
Chap9
Chap10

Chap7

241 8 0
By IzzyMayJade

Tony needed a few seconds to take in what she had just said then when he realised she must be almost dead of worrying for Tali he told her "Hey, Zi, it's alright. Tali will be fine, she is strong and the doctors said that it wouldn't be life threatening, they just have to remove the bullet from her arm. And nice shot by the way you got him straight through the head!" Tony exclaimed. Then they hugged and he gave her a kiss on the forehead.
The door opened and Gibbs came in. He came up to them and hugged both of them whispering to Ziva "Nice to see you're save and sound alive, Ziver."
Tali got out of surgery at the moment and immediately resigned herself from the hospital.
It was a happy reunion of mother and daughter.
"Ziva, where are we heading to?" Tony asked slightly confused.
"Oh, you know very well where we are heading to, in fact I think you came up with the idea in Israel already." She answered and now it was Gibbs' and Tali's turn to be confused while Tony understood.
"2415" Tony explained but still they didn't really understand how that was connected to the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 208 14
So I decided to write this story 'cause I wasn't really happy about how NCIS ended with Tony, Ziva and Tali. This is how it might happen afterwards...
2.9K 118 4
The same story, the same cast... But when Naina Kapoor makes an entry, Everything changes...
666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...