But She's Black (BWWM)

By PoeeticJustice

The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeo... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
Travis
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Im back
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
BOOK 2
SEQUEL - who woke ??
SEQUEL IS OUT

16

6.7K 398 8
By PoeeticJustice

I apologize in advance for this short chapter .

I'm having bad writers block rightnow so please just bear with me .

V O T E & C O M M E N T

*6 pm * On Sunday

||Travis||

I laid in my bed in nothing but some boxers on when I heard a knock on my door .

I got up and opened it seeing Liyah in her work pants and shirt .

I smiled but her face held no emotion .
None at all .

Me- Hey Aaliyah

Liyah - sorry , I jus came ova ta help you study for ya test

I nodded and opened the door , telling her to come in .

She looked around before taking a seat and pulling out the math books .

I put on some clothes and sat down next to her as we went over the math stuff .
•••••••
Me - You alright ? I asked noticing she was barely talking and shit .

She nodded

Me - You sure baby ?

She nodded

Aaliyah - Don't call me baby but , I'm fine . Come on work this out . Then you good .

I worked it out and looked at her facial expression as she did it .

Normally she would smile if I got it right or pout if I got it wrong , but this time she didn't so I didn't know .

Me - is it right ?
She nodded and her phone beeped . She looked at on the table before she sighed .

She put her head in her hands and I scooted closer to her rubbing her back

Me - You alright ? She was silent

Me - why you been avoiding me ?

Liyah - Travis . Ion wanna talk about it and don't touch me she said moving my hands

Me - Liyah

She got up , walking to the door  as I followed

Me - Aaliyah . I'm sorry

She didn't reply she just opened my door and walked out of it , gently closing it behind her .

I let out a deep breathe as I pushed my hand in the waist band of my boxers .
••••••

|| Liyah ||

I stood on the corner exchanging drugs for money , but watching out for the police .

A women who didn't look or smell good walked up to me . She handed me money and I gave her what she needed .

A bag of crack .

I felt inside my pocket for my phone but didn't feel it .

Damn I left it over Travis's house .

I needa go get that ASAP .

|| Travis ||

I looked at Liyah's phone that beeped on my table . She forgot it and she been getting interesting ass messages .

Boss man - You sell that ?

I looked at the message . I think she sell drugs but I don't know .

- She left her phone , he thinks she selling .

Next chapter gone be fire as fuck , I promise .

VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.8K 33
C O M P L E T E D ☼ Book 2 ☼ - catch·ing feel·ings beginning to like someone romantically, but usually unexpectedly - Remember your favori...
234K 12.8K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
6.5K 236 30
❝Suddenly, being powerful and rich didn't seem so perfect anymore. It was a place full of pretence and farce. A place where the wealthy controlled th...