Slowly falling in love (Meta...

By tobiasishot

A dangerous virus flows through King Dedede's castle, causing everyone to get sick. King Dedede is somehow im... More

Lost in the Rain

894 21 13
By tobiasishot

         There was a loud pound at the castle door. King Dedede grumbled, getting up from his chess game. He hated being interrupted during his me time. He threw open the doors, accidentally smacking something with the door. He looked on the ground to see a beat up Meta Knight.
 " Escargoon, we need medical help, and make it snappy!" King Dedede waited, and waited, but nobody showed up. Then he remembered everybody was sick. He sighed, carefully picking up Meta Knight. King Dedede brought  Meta Knight to his bedroom, laying him on his bed. He stared at Meta Knight's wounds, and sighed again.
   " How am I even gonna make this work..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
164K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
353K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...