Protecting One Direction

By ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 34 - Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 -The Reason
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 39 - Just In Time
Chapter 40 - Full Force
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday

2.7K 69 7
By ilovemusix

*Grace's POV*

Its finally Liam's birthday! The boys and I were planning the birthday last night, and decided to go to Funky Buddha. Liam always goes there each year to celebrate stuff.

The whole morning till 6pm is free for anything we desire. Sophia, Perrie and Kathlyn, the girlfriends just came to visit the boys. Hope they are not mean or anything.

I went down with my plain white tee with my black denim shorts. They were already dressed up for the party.

Perrie was sitting next to Zayn on the couch, Kathlyn and Niall were no where to be found while Sophia and Liam were just standing around.

Harry was no where to be seen. I feel quite anti-social right now though. "Hey, Grace!" Liam shouted across the room. My cheeks immediately turn rosy.

"H-hey," I muttered under my breathe. I was very anti-social in these kinds of gathering.

"Grace meet Sophia, Sophia meet Grace." He pointed to both of us. She reaches out her hand to shake mine. I give a weak smile.

Sophia looked pretty the little black dress with a striking neon-coloured statement necklace. These two brought out her eyes beautifully.

Zayn and Perrie walked towards us, interlocking hands together. "Meet Perrie," Zayn introduced me to her.

"Hello," I managed to say the greeting word. She smiles and hugs me. "Hey." She rubbed my back for a few seconds. I nervously laughed. That was so extroverted of her. Maybe thats why Zayn and Perrie are perfect together.

Perrie wears a white crop top paired with a purple mini skirt. Her blonde hair complimented the outfit nicely.

Someone tapped my shoulders. Its Harry. He appeared dashing in his white shirt and ripped jeans. Looks like Preston, what he wore before he left the cinema.

Speaking of Preston, I hope he does not hide his room all day.

To Preston:

hey be sure your coming okay
*youre

Usually he would reply immediately, guess its not today.

"Hey babe." He put his hands around my waist. I like this. This security by him makes me feel safe. Maybe I am falling for him. Harry Styles has charmed me without me knowing.

Niall and Kathlyn came in with gummy bears in their hands. Jealousy still hits me. And it hits harder this time. Butterflies were in my stomach.

"Stop bitting your lips, its obvious. Relax a little," Harry whispered at my ear.

"Oh, I didn't realise. Uh, can we go away from here for a few? I can't take this." I imitated the way Harry was talking.

"Okay, let's go to the garden."

While everyone was into their own conversations, we sneaked out of the noisy environment. Once we reached our destination, we took a seat on the white bench.

"You okay?" Harry began speaking.

"Yeah. I feel so small, very introverted."

"There's no need to worry. I'm here with you."

He was so loving. I cannot just leave him like this after all of this bonding. I stare deep into his emerald eyes. He leans in, indicating the kiss.

Should I do it? Before I knew it, my lips were on his and my lids were closed. I felt the warmth from his hands on my cheeks, thats when I felt tingling. This was the best kiss I have ever had since the breakup.

I pull away from the kiss. I automatically bit my lip from my shyness.

"You look so cute," he cooed as he tuck the piece of fallen hair behind my ear. My nervousness turned happy after his compliment.

"Come, I think you're already warmed up."

~

I had to choose between the hot red bodycon dress or the tiffany blue dress. I think the blue dress suits me more after I look at myself in the mirror.

I ran down to see the girls ready but the guys were still in their own world.

They seem engrossed in their conversation that they did not notice me.

"Hey Grace," Kathlyn greeted. This was my first time talking to Niall's girlfriend, but now, I do not feel envious anymore.

"Hi, Kathlyn." I grinned, now feeling more confident.

"When are they ever ready?" Sophia whined. I shrugged.

"So how's the job going?" Perrie asked.

"Fun! It's weird how they're professional in their work. It scares me how they are so different in real life then on camera. But definitely knowing them personally is truly my pleasure," I talked out my opinion.

"Yeah, the first I saw Zayn, I thought he was goofy and all. But once you get to know him, he's funny and thoughtful." She grinned.

I nod in agreement.

"Loosen up abit, yeah? You look quite shy to be honest," Kathlyn said.

"Um, yeah. Yeah, I am introverted in a way."

"I'm sure you'll get used to this, the boys are always this crazy."

"Hey babe, how do I look?" Niall asked Kathlyn and striked a weird but funny pose.

He was looking handsome in plain jeans with a mighty ducks shirt. Now my heart was attached to Harry's, so I was not that jealous.

The guys come down one by one looking more hot than ever. Preston did not reply me but he came down anyway.

~

We landed on our destination. Our posh black limousine was the first to arrive, then the lads' friends arrived in their multi-coloured Lamborghini and branded cars that i don't know at all.

We made our way silently to the Funky Buddha.

At this moment I realised people were staring at us, taking photos and videos of us. Some of them were the fans so they were getting selfies with each of the boys.

Once Harry was done taking photos, he walked faster to keep up with me. He puts his arms around my waist and thats when I heard little screams and squeals.

"Omg! They're dating? Who's she?"

"She doesn't look like a model though. But whatever, I ship them!"

"You okay with this?" Harry asked, looking down to speak to me privately.

"Of course, I love it." I smile as we approached our destination.

The room was packed with chips of all kinds, some carbonated drinks and liqour. We took our seat in different areas of the room.

Liam gets up and makes an annoucement. He thanked everyone who had came. Zayn and Perrie — the musically talented couple, wanted to sing first.

"Ouch, I think I have a tummy ache," Sophia spoke to Liam.

She rubs her stomach and had a really constipated face.

"You want me to follow?" asked Liam. She declined the offer.

But, she did not seem genuine to me. Since I am a trained agent, I could see how fake her acting skills were. I gave a stare to Preston and did the thing where my eyeballs look at Sophia.

He frowns like nothing ever happened between us. I looked at Sophia then back to him, frowning. His lips were mouthing something along the lines of 'follow her'.

Sophia leaves the room with her hand rested on her stomach. "I'll take a look on her," I told Liam. He nods and I finally walked out the room.

I walked down the hallway, following Sophia into a carpark. I hid behind the nearest wall.

"Hey babe! It's a long time since I've seen you!" A familiar voice was talking.

"It's only been 20 hours, hang in there," Sophia said.

It sounded as if Sophia was with guy, but I could not just conclude that it was really her secret boyfriend.

Suddenly, there were smooching sounds. I had to take a look at this. I peeked from the wall covering me, it was indeed Sophia and her significant other.

"Well, well, well," I said in an descending tone. They turn their heads to look at me in guilt. When I mean they, I mean Sophia and Danny. The destroyer of my life.

"What are you doing here?" Sophie stopped the awkward silence. "To see what you are up to," I answered.

"You know what? You are dating Danny and Liam at the same time? Wow, you're such a whore!" I stated the truth.

"You know him?"

"My ex."

"Oh." She continued, "this is not what you think!"

"Right, kissing someone is not what I think is cheating!"

"She has a reason!" Danny shouted.

"Yeah right, you're the same too. You did it to me, and you have a reason?!" I shouted with tears at the brim of my eyes.

"I just wanted to have a partner that works in the same company with me, not a girlfriend!" He screamed at me.

"So you asked me out and you dumped me. Now who's the fault, I am!" I screamed. All the bad memories were flowing into my brain. I closed my eyes to ignore these stupid things.

Danny held Sophia's hands this time. She looked as if she wanted to pounce on me.

"I'm not gonna tell Liam today, but I will next time," I said, trying to turn around to walk away.

"I won't let you," Sophia said. I ignored what she said and saw Liam looking with tears filling to the brim.

"Liam, I can explain!" Sophia shouted, taking her hands off Danny's. Danny then grabbed her hand forcefully.

*Liam's POV*

After Sophia and Grace left, I could not stay still. I had to get some fresh air.

I heard screaming and shouting once I stepped outside. I tried following the source of the sounds.

Turns out, I saw the love of my life holding hands with a stranger. Grace was there too. I ran away from all the drama.

This was supposedly the best day of life, but Sophia spoiled it all for me.

I found a wooden bench a few metres from me. I sat down and cried.

"Liam? Liam James Payne?" I heard a lady shouting.

I wanted to wipe the tears but it was so hard. Protecting her was all my life. But this time, she's too much! Even though I didn't like the hate from the fandom, but it was not as bad as this.

She's done it now, even though I've asked once and twice, she just said she loved me with all her life, now she's broken my promise.

"There you are!!" Grace popped up her head from alley I ran from.

"Are you.... No I shouldn't ask that. I mean I am not a woman with good words... But I'm in the same situation like you before," Grace tried comforting me.

"Really?" I asked, wiping my tears away.

"Mhmm.." She said, nodding her head. "Well, it was that guy who you saw just now. We were dating before and and.." Tears started dripping on the bench.

"He cheated on me with another girl," she stuttered.

"I'm so sorry." I did not know anything else to say.

"Its okay. Anyway, I am here to comfort you. No matter what happens, you must stay strong. Even if you meet her just try to hold in your anger, just act her like trash. I'm always for you, the boys are all for you okay?"

I nodded my head, looking up to her, looking at her smile.  My sobbing was getting better because of her consoling words.

"It's your birthday, so you should go out there and have fun!" She giggled with tears drying up on her face. My tears were also little to none already.

I stepped forward to stand up. "Coming?" I asked, looking at her.

"Uhh, I'll catch up later." She smirked. I sighed and walked back to the room.

I opened the door to Harry in front of me.

"What happened mate? Where's Grace?" He asked anxiously.

"Just took a trip to the restroom. She's in some kind of alley on a bench, behind this building." I pointed the direction he had to go.

"Thanks," Harry whispered, running to find Grace.

___________________________________

So that's it.

YeAhhhhh

POTATO U R

POTATA I AM

I'm bored. Exams are over so i have more time to make these chapters. XP

QOTC [Question of the chapter]: Do you ship Parry or Nersy?

tbh i would just stick with Zerrie

Anyway, i wanted to have a dedication slot here. So, in order for me to dedicate you guys just answer the QOTC and i would pick a random person to have the dedication... yEaH, :)

A BYEBYE FOR U

future hannah,

i accidentally deleted my last few a/n for past hannah blegh

anyway, thanks for sticking if u understood what i said by future and past lol :)

RWOTD: Burn

ps, it has nothing to do with the chapter cuz its rlly random xD

ok thanks for reading!!
bye sunflowers :3

-Hannah ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 6 42
"THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? Did you find Taylor girl prettier than me? You know what? I poured my heart out to you telling you how my h...
49.8K 779 51
Dana Mitchell is a young agent who had solved cases and has an unlikely huge crush on Harry Styles, one of the five members of One Direction. When Ha...
74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...