Odahviing X Reader

By Overlord1969

Odahviing X Reader short stories and one shots! I take requests! More

Hero in shining scales
Odahviing x Dragon! Reader
Odahviing x Dragon! Reader pt.2
Captured!Odahviing x Dragon!Reader
Sweet Rolls (Special)
Odahviing x Blind Poor Reader
Should I??
I know de wae

Odahviing x Dragon! Reader LEMON!!

12.3K 68 69
By Overlord1969

Me: Well... This is it. This is the moment this story gets a 'Mature Content' warning. Oh well, it's worth it. Anyways, I apologize if this sucks. It's a bit hard thinking of how dragons... Do IT. Without further ado, I give you-

Odahviing: Hey hey hey, wat up?

Me: Odahviing?? What are you doin?

Odahviing: Oh, I wanted to greet the reader~

Me: Well you'll have plenty of time with them in this story, so GET YOUR SCALY BOOTEH IN THE LEMON!!!

It was a very special day. The day that marked the 3rd year (Name) and Odahviing have been together. The relationship was wonderful, and the two dragons loved each other dearly. To celebrate such an important day, the couple decided to spend some time out of their cave and at a beautiful down in Southern Skyrim. Odahviing had found the spot during a hunting trip, a nice hot springs that was isolated on the top of a steep mountain. It was beautiful, relaxing, and provided privacy. You see.. The two dragons had decided that since they have spent so much time together... It was time for the final bond. The moment the two became one, both body and soul. They planned for eggs one day, but they also wished to prove their love to one another.

"Come on my love, you're flying slow today!"

(Name) purred, glancing over her shoulder to look at her mate. The two were currently flying to the mountain, and they were close as well. Odahviing flew close to his (scale color) mate, smiling a toothy grin when she looked back. The red dragon playfully bumped his snout against her tail.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

With a powerful beat of his wings, the male flew just above the female, looking down at her from above. His shadow caught her attention, and (Name) craned her neck to look up at him.

"Show off!"

She teased. Her mate simply chuckled, lowering himself just enough to playfully bat at her back with his lower legs. (Name) growled at him, lightly hitting his tail with her own.

"Watch it mister~"

She cooed, flipping over so she flew upside down. Lifting her head, the two touched snouts before she flipped back over. Resuming their flight, they continued to their destination.

Finally, it was an hour past sunset when they arrived. The hot springs glowed slightly in the darkness, the moonlight making the water shimmer. Tired, but relieved, the dragon's touched down. There was a small cave nearby, just large enough to comfortably fit two adult dragons. (Name) immediately went to work of creating a nest, collecting comfy leaves and moss found in the hidden spot. Odahviing did his best to help out, however he was distracted. The sweat on (Name)'s scaly body made the scales shimmer in the stars, creating a beautiful (scale color) glow. Her (eye color) eyes seemed to shine in the dark, and also the slight sway in her hips as she walked got his attention. Odahviing whimpered, trying to contain himself for his mate's sake. He knew she agreed with the idea of mating, but tonight was a bit unsure. What if she was too tired?

"Odahviing? Are you alright?"

(Name) asked as she patted down a beautiful, comfy nest. The male gulped and nodded, trying to seem convincing. He padded over, the hush in the night made the click of his talons against stone be very noticeable. Sighing, he laid down next to his lovely mate. The two curled up together, wrapping their long tails around one another and sheltering each other with their wings. (Name) laid so that her head rested on his shoulders, smelling his comforting scent.

"I'm exhausted Oddie..."

She whispered, nuzzling his hot red scales.

"Yeah, me too."

He said, a bit disappointed. He understood though, it was a long flight. Suddenly, (Name) lifted her head.

"You sound disappointed Love. What's wrong?"

Her voice was smooth, which didn't help the red reptile.

"Er, um... Nothing nothing! It's fine!"

'Curse my stammering..'

Odahviing thought.

(Name), however, was quite observant. She realized he was hiding something, and she had an idea of what it was.

"Hey.."

She whispered, sitting up a bit. She leaned forward, nuzzling into his neck.

"I didn't say I want to sleep right away~"

Oh... Oh god. Odahvinng's scales burned, she wanted this too. He gulped, swallowing the gathered saliva in his mouth. Too flustered to focus, (Name) decided to start this on her own. She moved her head so her snout touched her mate's neck, nibbling softly with her sharp teeth. She giggled when his body tensed, neck muscles bulging as he froze. This made things easier. The female dragon altered from nibbling to sucking on his scaly throat, determined to leave marks. Odahviing bit his lower lip, not wanting to make any noises. What if she thought he was too sensitive? A sharp bite came to his throat, making the male squeak.

"Let me hear your sounds.."

(Name) purred, her voice muffled as she dragged her hit tongue over the many love bites she left. As the (scale color) dragon moved to the other side of his neck, Odahviing now let out his pleasure sounds. Soft, husky moans escaped from his throat. Sexy...

(Name) licked his neck one last time before drawing back to examine her work. Dark purple bite marks stood out against his blood red scales, and they covered much of his neck. She smirked, pleased with herself. Odahviing glanced down, noticing his new marks. He smirked, glad his mate marked him.

"My turn~"

His eyes flashed in mischief as he lowered his muzzle to his mate's own throat. He gave her similar treatment, covering her own (scale color) neck in bites. The red reptile bit, sucked, and licked all over his new territory. (Name) mewed and whimpered as she felt this exotic feeling, it hurt at times but it also felt very nice. While he did this, Odahviing curled his tail so that it tangled together with his mate's, stroking each other as he marked her. The situation got more steamy when (Name) moved her left wing so that it covered Odahviing's back. He growled against her neck, moving downward towards where her neck met her shoulders. (Name) too moved her wing, sliding it down and followed the flow of his scales. She stopped at his hindquarters, seductively brushing his rump with her leathery appendage.

That was it.

With a rather sharp bite, Odahviing made one last large mark on her shoulder before getting up. Eagerly, he moved so that his mate's backside faced him. Getting where this was going, (Name) adjusted herself so that she was crouched before him. Lifting her rear up, the (scale color) female moved her tail to the side to expose her sacred region. It leaked with anticipation, and the urge to finally be claimed. Odahviing found himself staring at the spot a bit longer than necessary, he had never seen a female part before. (Name) looked over her shoulder, a bit frustrated her mate wasn't doing anything. Impatiently, she shoved herself backwards, making the area even closer to the male's face. Odahviing's eyes widened, and he glanced over at his love. Her (eye color) eyes were glazed over with love and lust, driven with the urge to please and be pleased. Odahviing lowered his eyelids, a smirk spreading on his snout. Turning back to her area, he brought his muzzle closer and breathed in slightly. The smell of her heat aroused him even more, making his own sex enlarge. Growling deeply, the red dragon lapped at his mate's part, tasting her. Immediately, (Name) hissed at the unfamiliar feeling and gripped at the ground with the talons on her wings. Her sounds snapped Odahviing back to reality, breaking through the moment to put a bit of concern in him. He paused for a second, nervously glancing up at his mate.

"Are you alright love?"

He asked. (Name) panted, pink flushing through the scales on her cheeks. She smiled, looking back at him with adoration.

"Yes, please keep going Oddie. This feels amazing already!"

Gladly, the male continued. The feeling of being licked made (Name) go wild. Especially when a knot began to form in her nether regions. Letting out short snarls of pleasure, the female dug her talons further into the earth to steady herself. A particular touch made her back arch up in joy. Pressing her forehead against the ground, (Name) smiled and panted more heavily. She felt so happy that her mate was Odahviing. Even though there was lust in the air, love overpowered it. This was love making, not just self pleasure. Odahviing was so gentle with her, and not rough like the scary stories (Name) had heard from bad relationships.

Suddenly, the knot tightened. It made (Name) fling her head up and look at the skies, her back arching downward now.

"O-Oddie! Stop!"

She hissed, panting uncomfortably. Panicked, he stopped. The pleasure faded away, but the tingling was still there.

"W-what's wrong?! Do you want to stop?"

Odahviing was honestly scared, did he hurt her? His worries were answered when (Name)'s tail gently stroked his chin before moving aside once again to expose her ever aroused heat.

"No no, I don't want to stop. It's just... Well..."

"What?"

"I want you to feel good too."

Odahviing chuckled, making his mate cock her head curiously.

"Oh (Name), knowing you're happy makes me feel amazing. Just knowing you're pleased pleases me!"

(Name) was lost for words, she felt so touched. Her eyes stared at him with so much love and adoration it made the red dragon turn redder. Suddenly, (Name) spoke.

"Mount me Oddie, please. I want you to be inside me so we can feel amazing together. Please, I need you to claim me. I want you so bad baby, please!"

Okie Dokie.

Odahviing didn't hesitate to mount his mate, his member now fully grown and swollen by his blood. He positioned himself to her entrance, his tip touching her. He secured himself by placing his wings on either side of his mate and digging into the ground. Odahviing arced his neck to he buried his muzzle between her shoulders. Without another moment, he entered.

It hurt, quite a bit. The feeling of her virgin wall breaking stung, but it wasn't too bad. Not enough to make her cry. She simply grunted at the feeling, not expecting it. However, it didn't stop her from wanting this moment. Eager to please her mate, (Name) leaned back into Odahviing's hips. It made him go deeper, and encouraged him to move. Gently, he thrusted in and out. Only his tip would be in before he would sink his entire girth into her once again. The slickness of the area made the movements easy, but (Name) was so tight. Odahviing wanted to go slow, he didn't want to lose control and hurt her. She must've sensed this, because once again (Name) glanced back at him.

"It's okay love, go faster. I can take it, I'm sure."

(Name) said between gasps and moans, for he still moved inside her. The female's eyes drooped slightly in pleasure, her jaws parted as she breathed. Odahviing grunted softly, only slightly quickening his pace.

"I don't want to hurt you!"

He whimpered, clearly concerned. (Name) gently craned her neck to touch noses with him.

"You won't lose control sweetie."

Her words were reassuring, so Odahviing quickened. His hips jerked quickly, moving at a steady fast pace. (Name) squealed happily at this, looked forward again. Her talons now scratched at the earth, leaving deep claw marks. Her (scale color) tail intertwined with Odahviing's red one, holding each other tightly.

"Faster, please!"

She cried.

He went faster. His hips moved so fast, they were blurry Crimson flashes. Moving his wings, he now used them to wrap around (Name)'s stomach, latching his talons together underneath her. With a firm grip, he rammed into his mate. He could feel his end nearing, and he grunted and moaned at this. He closed his eyes firmly, feeling how tight his love was. This was truly amazing. Opening his eyes to check on her, he felt pleased to see her state. Purring noises came from her throat as she felt the heavenly feeling course through her. (Eye color) eyes half lidded, tongue drooping out of her mouth and saliva dripping.

The sight made Odahviing finish, as well as the tight constricting around his member. (Name) roared and threw her head back, spewing fire into the sky at her climax. Odahviing gritted his teeth as he spewed his warmth into her, their love juices mixing. It was ecstasy.

Exhausted, (Name) flopped onto her belly. She didn't care about her position, she wanted to sleep. Odahviing, with shaky legs, limped over to lay next to his love. Gently, he laid his sore body down and nudged (Name) into a more comfortable sleeping position. Wrapping his wings around her sweaty body, Odahviing spooned her from behind.

"I love you so so much."

Odahviing purred tiredly into her ear. (Name) giggled, snuggling into his torso.

"I love you too!"

I DID IT!! I finished this freaking lemon, and I honestly enjoyed writing it! Hmmm, maybe I'll write more if requested... Especially on my Skyrim x Reader request! Hint hint, anyways.. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it as much as Oddie enjoyed you- *gets hit on the head by F'skar*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 16K 120
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
12.5K 462 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
83.4K 3.3K 36
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
62.1K 5.5K 38
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...