Stars and Blades; A Court of...

By waves_of_divergents

After Feyre has been taken back to Tamlin's court in ACOMAF, she has to pretend that she has no more of the c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

541 16 4
By waves_of_divergents

As I sit in my painting room, I look out the window. I look at the way Tamlin and Lucien are talking, walking. The way they live.
Although he has done some indescribable things to me, I feel a little bit bad that I am lying to Tamlin. If he found out, he'd be heartbroken. Turning away from the window, I look back at what I had painted before I got sidetracked. It's me. And Rhysand. Together, bodies and limbs combined in a tangle. His delicate yet ravenous face, painted as close to his utter perfection as you could get. His beautiful violet eyes; gleaming like stars, his wings; silken, soft. Even the ink marking his skin, makes him a masterpiece of his own.
I look closely at the painting, trying to soak in every single detail. In doing so I realise one thing. That this painting is if the night I accepted to being his mate—his lover, friend, and forever equal.
I think back to the night now; our paint covered bodies tangled together in that small little house, on top of that cold, snowy mountain, when despite the cold, I felt warm and whole for the first time in years.
I think about how well Rhysand treated me, and in compare how horrible I was treated by my first true love; Tamlin.
It's beautiful, Feyre darling.
The bond between us coming to life, my mental shields falling down. I feel the claws of his mind walking, crawling over my mind. I smile, knowing I will never be alone.
I send a quick reply;
Well look who came crawling back, it's only been two day Rhys!
I chuckled as I felt a low growl from the other end of the mental string.
But Feyre darling, you are just to hard to resist... I need you. I WANT you.
A furious blush raises to my cheeks. Oh, Cauldron. I need a very, cold bath. Not because of the weather here in the spring court, but because of the devilish grin I can now sense through our bond, the one that is hungry beyond wanting food, but because he WANTS me. Images flood back in my head, the sounds. I quickly put up my mental shields again, not feeling the desire to have Rhysand seeing what he does to me.
I still here that chuckle of his. My mind runs wild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...