Chenry

By ashlee7878

Henry Hart is a fourteen year old who has a Two Secrets he is Kid Danger a super hero sidekick for all time g... More

Henry Hart
Charlotte Bolten
Jasper Dunlop
The danger begins
Your Hired
The secret Gets out
Happy birthday Charlotte
Charlotte is Heartbroken
The Kiss
Chloe is heartbroken

Chloe Hartman

549 7 1
By ashlee7878

Chloe Jeannette Hartman is a fourteen year old girl who enjoys malls and pink and anything girly. She is the fashion queen and enjoys shopping with her BFF Charlotte Bolten. She is not good in school and spends more time partying then studying. She is the captain if the Cheerleading Squad. She has a crush on Henry Hart her best friend. She is annoyed by her other useless best friend Jasper Dunlop who loves to talk about buckets. She has blond hair and green eyes. She has white pale skin and pink lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...