Chenry

By ashlee7878

Henry Hart is a fourteen year old who has a Two Secrets he is Kid Danger a super hero sidekick for all time g... More

Henry Hart
Chloe Hartman
Jasper Dunlop
The danger begins
Your Hired
The secret Gets out
Happy birthday Charlotte
Charlotte is Heartbroken
The Kiss
Chloe is heartbroken

Charlotte Bolten

507 6 1
By ashlee7878

Charlotte Anna Lynn Bolten is a Thirteen year old girl who is very Intelligent. She enjoys Reading books and School. Charlotte has three best friends. Jasper Dunlop, Chloe Hartman, and Henry Hart. Charlotte has Long black curly hair and Brown eyes. She has Dark skin and dimples. She is a little bit shorter then Henry and Jasper. But a little bit taller then Chloe though. Charlotte dream is to be a doctor so she studies hard. She has a crush on Blake Micheal the captain of the foot ball team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...