Demon's Pup

By PhoenixBunny456

{Yet another Inuyasha Fanfiction!} Yui comes to visit the Higurashi Shrine. She is down in the rut. Being in... More

Chapter 1: Inuyasha and Kagome
Chapter 2: Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru
Chapter 3: The Fight For Tetsusaiga, The Phantom Sword!
Chapter 4: Young Pup, Meet Full Demon!
Chapter 5: Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces!
Chapter 6: Would You Ever Want To Return To Your Own Time?
Chapter 7: The Story Of Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga!"
Chapter 8: The True Own of the Great Sword!
Chapter 9: Kaijinbo's Evil Sword!
Chapter 10: Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin!
Chapter 11: The Connection Between Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga!
Chapter 12: The Demon's True Nature!
Chapter 13: Kagura's Plan and the Plot of the Panther Demons!
Chapter 14: The Panther Tribe VS the Swords of Fang!
Chapter 15: Yui, Rin and Jaken's Wild Adventures!
Chapter 16: Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin and Yui!
Chapter 18: Movie Chapter: Return of So'unga!
Chapter 19: Movie Chapter: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha Fight!
Chapter 20: Movie Chapter: Sword of the Honorable Ruler!
Chapter 21: Jaken Falls Ill!
Chapter 22: Koga and Sesshomaru, A Dangerous Encounter!
Chapter 23: Encountering the Band of Seven, Mukotsu!
Chapter 24: The Search For Kohaku and Battling Jakotsu!
Chapter 25: The Exposed Face Of Truth!
Chapter 26: What Sesshomaru Desires?
Chapter 27: The Other Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru!
Chapter 28: Final Battle At The Gravesite - Inuyasha Vs Sesshomaru!
Chapter 29: Familiar's Light and Adamant Barrage Combined - Destroy Naraku!
Chapter 30: Forever With Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Yui!
Chapter 31: Friends Just Before Death - Goodbye Kagura!
Chapter 32: Meido Zangetsuha - Tenseiga's Offensive Strike!
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kikyo - We Shall Fight In Your Stead!
Chapter 34: A Dog Demon's Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 35: Sesshomaru In The Underworld!
Chapter 36: A Complete Meido!
Chapter 37: In Pursuit Of Naraku!
Chapter 38: True Heir!
Chapter 39: Magatsuhi's Evil Will!
Chapter 40: Beginning the Search For Magatsuhi - Kohaku's Shard!
Chapter 41: When the Jewel Is Whole - Kohaku's Guardians!
Chapter 42: Inside Naraku and His Trap Of Darkness!
Chapter 43: Yui's Subconscious - Naraku's Trap of Light!
Chapter 44: Naraku's Uncertain Wish - Yui's Beacon of Light!
Chapter 45: I Want To Return To Him!
Chapter 46: Towards Tomorrow, Demon's Pup!

Chapter 17: Vanishing Point: Naraku Disappears!

5K 146 30
By PhoenixBunny456

'Sesshomaru, a demon who despised all humans and disowned Inuyasha as his brother due to Inuyasha being a half-breed. The day Inuyasha took Sesshomaru's arm, was also the day that Sesshomaru accepted Yui as his familiar.' Kagome's voice explains as Sesshomaru is shown attacking Inuyasha, Kagome and Yui before Sesshomaru and Yui are shown standing as they face away from one another moments before Yui looks over her shoulder at Sesshomaru.

'After accepting Yui as his familiar, the two began traveling with one another which meant the two were eventually going to become close. But we didn't realize just how close.' Kagome's voice explains as Sesshomaru is shown giving Yui the water when Yui was injured as it actually looked like Sesshomaru was kissing her before light flashes and Sesshomaru is shown soothing down Yui's hair as he talked with her before going after Tokijin.

'Recently, I learned that Yui, Sesshomaru and Jaken had yet another human traveling with them, a young human girl who seemed especially close with Yui. Which made me wonder... why would Sesshomaru allow a human girl to travel with them?' Kagome's voice explains as Yui is shown holding onto Rin as Rin grabbed a hold of Jaken's hand to be pulled up onto Ah-Un.

[Light Flashes]

"Lord Sesshomaru! I'm sorry! Rin... and Yui... they tried to escape but they were taken, milord." Jaken says.

[Light Flashes]

"Let me assure you. If you heed my request, I shall return them soon enough, completely unharmed." Naraku says as he appears wearing his baboon outfit a few feet away with the poisonous insects with him.

[Light Flashes]

'Kidnapped by Kagura and held by Kohaku, Rin and Yui wait for their chance to escape or to be saved by Sesshomaru.' Kagome's voice explains as Sesshomaru is shown and Sesshomaru draws Tokijin to fight off Naraku who attacks him. Naraku gasps in shock when he senses someone trying to break into his barrier. Sesshomaru attacks with Tokijin while Naraku is distracted. Sesshomaru hacks at Naraku repeatedly and Naraku just laughs as Sesshomaru does.

A fast song begins as Yui is shown standing back to back with Sesshomaru and the two are spun around to show them one at a time. "Flowing down are the tears, to the one I cry for!" Yui is shown alone as she looked to be standing as just herself before she's shown activating her powers. "Like rolling waves they can't ever reach and meet the shore!" Sesshomaru is shown walking before he's shown activating his whip of light. "Don't think that I am too weak, just because I will weep!" Yui is shown before she's turned and she transforms into her 'Familiar's Dog Demon' form. "This tenderness won't hold back... CLARITY!" Inuyasha and Kagome are shown standing together before Kikyo is shown drawing an arrow and firing it. "Sometimes I cannot breathe, if you're standing near me!" Sango is shown facing away from Kohaku as Naraku floats above them and Kohaku turns as if he's going to attack Sango before he's carried away by Kagura. "Trapped in this darkness the sky's found in your eyes, I SEE!" Miroku, Shippo and Kirara are shown looking up before Miroku is shown activating his wind tunnel. "The sun is shining so bright, but the lights left you blind!" Yui is shown standing in front of Sesshomaru as she smiles up at him while Jaken yells at Yui. "Please tell me what you are trying to find!" Sesshomaru is shown turning before he transforms into his dog demon form to face Naraku as he stood over Yui protectively. "The day I swore to free you, my mirror will tell the truth!" Kana and Kagura are shown before Yui's face is reflected in the mirror as she's shown staring sadly moments before the mirror shatters. "I'll finally find the me inside the broken you!" Yui is shown sitting on Ah-Un as Rin and Jaken are shown in front of her. "The journey laying in front of me, spread out your wings and be free!" Sesshomaru and Yui are shown walking together before Sesshomaru throws out his left arm holding Bakusaiga. "As you change your feelings the world will change along with you!" Yui is shown rushing towards Rin and Jaken as demons rushed to attack them. "The flame that's running on love will expose burning, burning dreams I held back will finally show!" Yui is shown floating in darkness as she activates her Familiar's Light that ignites like fire. "In the sky, the light will shine on the rivers down below!" Yui is shown directing the light towards Naraku who is shown attempting to block the attack. "But only the gentle heart soon will know!" Sesshomaru is shown jumping in and grabbing Yui before he jumps away as Naraku went to attack back. "In the future, who will be the angel breaking through?" Ah-Un is shown carrying Rin and Jaken while Inuyasha, Kagome and their friends are shown following. "Hold the shards of passion you find worthy close to you!" Yui and Sesshomaru are shown up close before the title appears above them.

Sesshomaru stares up at Naraku who seemed to be preoccupied with something else. Sesshomaru's eyes narrow as he was getting angry that he was being ignored since they had been fighting.

"Naraku, you seem preoccupied with what's outside these walls." Sesshomaru says.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I'm afraid that I'll have to cut our visit short. I will have your power, every last bit of your demonic power as well as the bond you have with your familiar. I shall have it for myself!" Naraku says as he begins attacking Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru's eyes widen suddenly when Yui's barrier appears over him just as Naraku begins attempting to absorb him. Sesshomaru gets engulfed from head to toe and Naraku begins trying to devour him.

Inuyasha arrives and he attacks Naraku. Naraku sets up his barrier and he laughs. Naraku's smile fades when Inuyasha breaks through the barrier and gets cut up. Naraku doesn't get killed so he begins attacking Inuyasha. Inuyasha begins hacking at Naraku's body and Naraku attempts to absorb Inuyasha. Inuyasha breaks free and hits Naraku with yet another wind scar attack. Jaken begins crying when he thinks that Sesshomaru is dead. Sesshomaru breaks free and his body resonates in a dim light from Yui's barrier. Naraku gasps when he sees that Sesshomaru is alive. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha begin attacking Naraku together. Naraku escapes while clinging to life. Sesshomaru growls as he was beginning to transform so he could go after Naraku.

"You fool! Don't think that you can ever escape my grasp!" Sesshomaru yells.

"Lord Sesshomaru, rather than transforming and hunting me down, shouldn't you be rushing to your familiar's side?" Naraku asks and Sesshomaru's eyes widen as he stops his transformation. Inuyasha looks at Sesshomaru confused.

"Your companions are with a boy named Kohaku. Even you should realize the implications." Naraku says before vanishing. Sesshomaru takes off while Inuyasha grabs Jaken and interrogates him.

[Meanwhile]

Yui growls at Kohaku to move as she planned to escape with Rin while she had the chance. Kohaku refuses to move and Yui roars angrily. Kohaku turns and holds his weapon up to Yui. Rin blinks confused at Kohaku.

"Kohaku are you alright?" Rin asks. Kohaku doesn't reply. Yui roars as she places her paw in front of Rin protectively. Kohaku attacks her paw and Yui whimpers in pain as she destroys the hut from falling against the wall.

[Outside]

The demons attack Inuyasha's group who fight them off. Kagome's eyes widen when she watches the building behind the demons break apart before Kohaku and Rin are shown heading away. Rin was yelling for Yui.

"It's Yui!" Miroku yells as the demons go to attack the dog demon. Sango attacks the demons while Yui roars loudly and gives chase to Kohaku and Rin. Yui rushes ahead and after a few moments, Inuyasha and Kagome catch up with her. Yui attacks demons that get in her way.

"Yui! You can't let Sesshomaru kill Kohaku! He's being controlled by Naraku!" Kagome yells. Yui's ear flicks as she sensed Sesshomaru nearby. She attacks another demon and Yui looks in the direction of Rin's scream. She roars as she runs towards a nearby clearing where Kohaku and Rin are. Kagome and Inuyasha were right behind her. She arrives and she stops when she spots Sesshomaru attacking Kohaku. Yui reverts to her usual form and she rushes towards Sesshomaru.

"Sesshomaru, don't! He's under Naraku's control! He's not in control of his actions!" Yui pleads. Kohaku turns and attacks Yui who jumps back to dodge with ease. Inuyasha punches Kohaku and knocks him to the ground.

"Yui!" Sesshomaru says.

"I'm fine, Rin's fine. Please, don't kill the boy." Yui says as she goes to Rin's side with Kagome.

"She's alright. She's just unconscious. That's all." Kagome says.

"Stay out of this." Sesshomaru says and he grabs Kohaku by the throat. Yui gasps in shock.

"No, Sesshomaru!" Yui yells as she jumps up and rushes over to Sesshomaru. She grabs onto his sleeve and the fur that Sesshomaru carries. Sesshomaru looks down at her with just his eyes.

"It wasn't him that kidnapped us! It was Kagura!" Yui says. Sesshomaru drops Kohaku before he reaches and pulls Yui to him by her hand that he grabs hold of. Inuyasha and Kagome gasp in shock as they watch what Sesshomaru does. At that very moment, as much as Sesshomaru hated it, he couldn't hold back from showing Yui that he cared for her. Rin wakes up with a whine as Sesshomaru and Yui kissed. Rin looks up at Yui and Sesshomaru to find that Sesshomaru's eyes were closed as he ran his fingers through Yui's hair.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin says and she gasps when she sees Kohaku sitting at Yui and Sesshomaru's feet, "What happened, Kohaku?" Kohaku jumps up, grabs his weapon and runs away. Sesshomaru finally releases Yui who had a thick blush on her cheeks. Sesshomaru walks away and Yui and Rin follow after him. Inuyasha watches the three go as he just stares shocked.

"Sesshomaru! Thank you for letting the boy go." Kagome says. Sesshomaru stops in his tracks and Yui looks back at the two.

"The boy was trying to die at my hands. I only let him go because Yui asked." Sesshomaru says, "That was Naraku's doing and I refuse to play by Naraku's rules." Sesshomaru and the girls continue walking away. Rin giggles as she follows after the two.

"Goodbye!" Rin calls back.

"She's leaving with him." Kagome says.

"Yep." Inuyasha says.

"Wow, Sesshomaru really does care about Yui." Kagome says.

"Everything they've done so far, is because you care about each other. Yui was meant to come to this world, just so she could warm my brother's heart." Inuyasha says.

"Who was that little girl?" Kagome asks.

"Jaken called her Rin." Inuyasha says watching the three walk away, "You know... looking at those three. They almost look like a family."

"They kind of do. It's cute." Kagome says as she watches the three go with a smile on her face.

[Later]

"Sesshomaru... thank you." Yui says.

"Did you learn something?" Sesshomaru asks.

"Yeah, I shouldn't stray from yourside." Yui says, "I lose my powers. It must be because I choose to stand byyour side." Sesshomaru nods and Yui looks up at him. Her cheeks turn bright redas she thinks about how he kissed her. She looks away from him and smiles aboutit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 223 27
What happens when you fall in love with the only person you're not allowed to have? What if they love you back? This is my take on the love story be...
45.9K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...
48.8K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
162K 5.8K 40
This is a Kagome and Sesshomaru Fanfiction! Imagine the possibilities. Kagome wasn't human, she isn't Kikyo's reincarnation and her family is a bunch...