~ Team Fortress 2 Oneshots ~...

By JoannaNikolakakos

Have you ever wanted to go on a date with Medic? Be childhood friends with Scout? Go on a quest with Engineer... More

Requests
Sniper x FemReader
Spy x Reader
Sniper x Medic
Medic x Reader Part 1
Medic x Reader Part 2
Pyro x Reader
Tentaspy x Reader x BLU Medic
Choose Medic {BLU Medic x Reader x Tentaspy}
Choose Tentaspy {BLU Medic x Reader x Tentaspy}
Engineer x Reader
RED Medic x Child! Reader x BLU Spy
Soldier x Male Reader
Child! Scout x Child! Reader Part 1
Child! Scout x Child! Reader Part 2
A/N
Medic x Reader {2}
Spy x Reader {2} Part 2
Spy x Reader {2} Part 3
Spy x Reader {2} {Continuation}
Sniper x Child! Reader
RED! Scout x Reader x BLU! Scout
~ Choose RED Scout~ { RED Scout x Reader x BLU Scout}
~ Choose BLU Scout ~ { RED! Scout x Reader x BLU! Scout}
Pyro x Child! Reader
Sniper x Tentaspy
Yandere!Pyro x Reader Part 1 {2}
Yandere! Pyro x Reader Part 2 {2}
Sniper x Reader {2}
A/N {2}
Special Story: MEET THE READER-CHAN
Sniper x Tentaspy {2}
Sniper x Reader {3}
TF2 x Child!Reader Part 1
TF2 x Child!Reader Part 2
Tf2 x Child!Reader Part 3
Spy x Reader {3}
Sniper & Reader

Spy x Reader {2} Part 1

3.3K 71 32
By JoannaNikolakakos

(D/N) = Daughter's name. Also...cooking of ducks in here...reader discretion advised (it's already dead though so...)

You have been married to Laurent for eight years now. You knew him like the back of your hand; no secrets were kept from each other. You two even had a six-year old daughter named (D/N). It seemed like you all had a perfect family, despite Laurent often going off to work with several other mercenaries to fight in a never ending battle with the Builders League United group (BLU for short).

It was a sunny, hot summer in Teufort and you were in the kitchen, cooking your husband's favorite meal. It was your anniversary, after all, and every year you wanted to make it a special day. (D/N) was playing in the living room with her dolls that Laurent's co-worker, Dell, had made her. Your husband had already left for work a few hours before. You smiled as you prepared the Confit de Canard, cutting up the duck into pieces, remembering all the happy times you've had with Laurent before and after you married him.

His beautiful icy eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes for the first time...

Him taking you to the top of the Eiffel Tower and having a romantic dinner afterwards...

When he asked for your hand in marriage...

The wedding day...

The day of (D/N)'s birth... You sighed. Nothing would break this family apart.

As you skinned the duck's neck, you felt a tug on your shirt and looked down to see (D/N), holding a white paper in her small hands. "Mama? Where are the crayons?" She asked. You smiled.

"They're in the drawer next to the refrigerator, ma petite," You answer. (D/N) nodded and walked over to the drawer, taking out the crayons. "What are you going to draw?" you asked her without looking up from your cooking. (D/N) sat down on the ground and began to draw.

"It's a secret!" She responded, smiling.

"It's a secret?" You repeated. "I can't wait to see what it is!" (D/N) continued to work on her picture, struggling to keep in her giggles of joy. You smiled. After five minutes, there was a knock at your front door. You turned around and asked (D/N) to keep an eye on the food while you went to the door. I wonder who this could be? You wondered as you opened the door.

It was the BLU Scout.

Spy dodged the BLU Sniper's kukri as he swung at him. "Is this really all you got, you repulsive bushman?" He taunted. The BLU Sniper growled, swinging at him again.

"I don't see you doing anything better, you frog!" He retorted. Spy smirked.

"You're right." He jumped over the BLU's sword. "I AM a frog!" He took out his butterfly knife and aimed it at the Australian's back. He pierced his enemy's skin and bone, killing him almost instantly. Spy looked down at his sit then at the dead BLU and frowned. "Oh dear, I've got blood on my suit. (Y/N) won't like that at all..." He quickly disguised as the Sniper and picked up his Sniper rifle.

Spy walked out of the room he was in and looked around the BLU base, searching for the intelligence room. "It has to be here somewhere..." He muttered to himself. As he was nearing the place he thought it was at, Spy was stopped by the BLU Engineer and BLU Soldier.

"Hey! Sniper! Have you seen Scout around? I haven't seen him since this morning!" The Engineer asked. Spy shook his head, confused.

"You haven't?" Both BLUs shook their heads. That's strange... "Maybe he's out looking for some girls to brag to? Who knows? BLU Engineer nodded.

"Yeah...that's probably it. Oh, and by the way, don't let your guard down...There could be a Spah lurking around here." Spy nodded and continued walking to the Intelligence room. He walked in and grabbed the unguarded briefcase, his disguise fading away. He smirked.

"We have captured the intelligence!"

Spy walked out of the battlefield, smiling. Just a few more hours until he returned home to his beloved wife and daughter. "You seem rather cheery today," Scout said as Spy walked past him. Spy didn't even bother being annoyed at Scout.

"How can I not, Scout? It's (Y/N) and my anniversary!" Spy sat down on a nearby chair and smiled. Scout nodded.

"Uh-huh. Yeah, when's your anniversary with the BLU Scout's ma?"

"Excuse me?" Spy asked, his smile quickly fading into a frown.

"You know! How ya went and visited his ma for a few months? When's your anniversary with her?" Spy grabbed Scout's collar and pulled him close.

"Listen, Scout, I don't know how you know about that but I'll tell you this... That was only part of a  job to get information about the BLU team, alright? It was nothing more..."

"Oh really? This picture doesn't look like you were only doing it for a job!" Scout pulled a photograph out of his pocket and showed it to Spy. He snatched the photograph and looked at it.

Spy gasped.

It was an image of him with the BLU Scout's mother, undressing her. He looked back at Scout, furious. "Where did you get this?!" Scout rolled his eyes.

"The BLU Scout dropped it when I killed him a few weeks ago..." Spy slammed the young man against the wall.

"Who...else...knows..." Scout pushed Spy away, causing him to drop the boy.

"Just me!" He exclaimed. "I've told no one, alright?! It was just a joke!" Spy sighed and sat back down on his chair, putting a hand to his head. 

"Ugh...merde..." He looked back at Scout. "Promise me...promise me you will not tell a single soul!"

"Okay! I promise!" Scout exclaimed. Spy sighed again.

"She must never know...nobody needs to know..."

You opened the door and to your surprise, you saw the BLU Scout at your doorsteps. Laurent had always told you to stay away from his enemies and to avoid as much contact with them as possible. However, here was the BLU Scout on your doorsteps! How did he even know where you lived?! "Um...may I help you?" You asked nervously.

"Oh! Um! Hello good lookin'! Is....Is the RED Spy's wife home? I need to tell her something important."

"I am her," you respond, curious as to what he needed to tell you. Scout's eyes widened.

"You are? Dang! I didn't know that frog had such a pretty wife!" You were about to speak against what he called your husband, however, you let it slide. They must be used to calling each other names on the battlefield that it was just  second nature to them. "Anyway...I...I just wanted to bring something to your attention...it's about your husband..."He began to dig through his pockets, looking for something.

"Um...forgive me, but can you please hurry this up?" You asked politely. "I really need to get back to my cooking..." The Scout nodded and quickly took something out of his pocket.

"Right. Um...ma'am...I don't know if you know about this or not but...your husband...he's been having frequent meetings with my...my ma..." Your eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean?" You asked, your friendly tone of voice quickly changing to something more serious.

"Well...our Spy...he told me that my ma was the president of his fan club. When I asked about what he meant...he showed me this..." The BLU Scout handed you the photograph in his hand. You quickly took it and examined it, shock quickly replacing any happiness you had before. It was a photograph of Laurent and a woman with a blue headband, naked, together. You quickly shook her head in disbelief.
"No! No! No no no no no!" You looked back at the BLU, furious. "This...this isn't my husband! This ISN'T my husband! That's...that's your Spy in disguise!" BLU Scout shook his head.

"No! No ma'am! That's your husband! And..and my ma has mentioned him a couple of times, too, I think. She mentioned her meeting a man named...Laurent..." You froze.

"No...no...it's not...it can't be..." You looked back at the picture and growled. You walked back inside the house and slammed the door, locking it tight. Frustrated, you threw the photograph on the ground and walked over to the Confit de Canard you were cooking. Laurent's favorite meal...  You began to cry, collapsing onto the ground, with (D/N) watching.

"Mama? Are you okay?" She asked, walking over to her mother. You shook your head.

"Non ma petite...I'm not..."

It was a few hours later and it was beginning to get dark. Spy walked out of the RED Base and got into his car. He smiled, knowing that his loving wife would be there waiting for him. His little (D/N) would be waiting with a present she made the two of them and they would all be happy. He drove home, not knowing what had happened hours before.

Spy pulled into the driveway of his house and smiled. He saw that the lights to the living room was still on. (Y/N) was awake! Spy took off his mask and headed towards the door. He took out the keys to his house and slowly unlocked the door.

Instead of the warm smile he expected to see from (Y/N), he found her staring at him, visibly upset. "Ma chérie? What's wrong?"

"Tell me it's not true..." You whimpered. Spy walked over to you, confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Tears began to form in his wife's eyes. "(Y/N)?" You shoved something onto his chest, causing him to stumble back. "What is this...?" Spy's eyes widened when he saw the photograph. "How did you...?"

"That's not you, right? Right, Laurent?!" You cried. Spy was speechless. "And BE HONEST WITH ME! DON'T KEEP ANY SECRETS! YOU TOLD ME WE WOULDN'T, REMEMBER?!" Spy stared at you, tears in his eyes.

"Ma chérie..." He looked directly at you when he answered. "(Y/N)...it's...it's true..." Your eyes widened as mixed emotions flooded your senses. Anger, confusion, despair, etc. You balled your hands into a fists as words raced through your head to scream at him. However, only one word came out.

"Why...?"

"(Y/N) it was for my job!" Spy explained. "I had to get information about the BLUs and she was the only way! Their Scout tells her everything-!"

"Your...job?! You slept with another woman for your job?!"

"(Y/N), I thought you would understand-"

"Then why...why did you hide it from me...you said we wouldn't keep any secrets from each other..." You couldn't even look at him anymore. Rivers of tears stained your face. Spy put his hand on your shoulder. There were tears on his face as well, along with a look of desperation and pain.

"(Y/N)..."

"Spy...I'm sorry..."

"(Y/N)?"

"I'm leaving...I can't...you...I can't forgive you..."

"(Y/N)!" Spy's world shattered into millions of pieces of glass.

"I'm leaving and I'm taking (D/N) with me." She pulled herself away from the French man.

"You forfeit all place in my heart...you forfeit all rights in our bed... I can't forgive you...I'm sorry, Laurent." You walked into your bedroom, locking the door behind you. Spy ran over to the bedroom, trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge. He banged on the door, pleading for you to answer him. No answer. Spy slid down onto the floor with nothing but despair in him. His only loves in his life...gone...forever...

END OF PART 1

Hehe...I really need to be stopped. I make too many depressing things...HEY GUESS WHAT? It only gets worse after this. Also this wasn't requested by anyone BUUUT I tend to do these if I have an idea I don't want to forget. So, I was reading Bellynta 's TF2 One Shots book and on one of her stories, I read a line that immediately reminded me of a song from the musical we all know/love/hate/don't know about...Hamilton! Heh...But seriously...this is only part one and with this message, this chapter is 2000+ words...also...it's going to get REALLY REALLY bad...haha...I really hope this story doesn't look like I'm copying Bellynta because I'm not and I don't want it to look that way :/ Anyway...OFF TO THE NEXT PART OF OUR DEPRESSING STORY! ~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.3K 72
You are a 5 year old child that was hired by miss pauling to show the mercs on how to look after a child since they haven't seen one in a long time f...
22K 829 28
Y/n just got out of military training, and is planning to spend her Christmas vacation days in the Land of Enchantment playing video games and explor...
315K 8K 90
You are a young lady who recently graduated from college. Your best friend gives you her old pc as a graduation gift that has your favorite video gam...
254K 3.8K 32
I will be doing a series of one shots. I take requests! Please, request a scenario, and I will do it! :D No smut though, I want it pg here. But of co...