The Family Business [Supernat...

By katherinep97

The Little Winchester Sister - First Book: Scarlett Winchester is Dean and Sam's half little sister. When she... More

1.1 Pilot
1.2 Searching
1.3 Constance
2.1 Wendigo
2.2 Shadow
2.3 Killing The Wendigo
3.1 Dead in the Water
3.2 It's The Same
3.3 It's Peter
4.1 Phantom Traveler
4.2 40 Minutes
4.3 Let's Fly
5.1 Bloody Mary
5.2 Charlie
5.3 Stay Here
6.1 Skin
6.2 Our Kind Of A Problem
6.3 'Dean'
6.4 Stay Out Of The Sewers
7.1 Hook Man
7.2 The Hook Man Legend
7.3 Hook
8.1 Bugs
8.2 Beetles
8.3 Matt
8.4 Skulls
8.5 Goodbye
9.1 Home
9.2 Missouri
9.3 More Than One
9.4 Mary
10.1 Asylum
10.2 Kat
10.3 Finding Gavin
10.4 Finally Outside
11.1 Scarecrow
11.2 Tattoo
11.3 Doing It Wrong
11.4 Do It Together
12.1 Faith
12.2 Elastic Heart
12.3 A Reaper
12.4 The Cross
12.5 Hell Of A Week
13.1 Route 666
13.2 The Same Truck
13.3 The Church
14.1 Nightmare
14.2 Max
14.3 Abuse
14.4 The Chosen?
15.1 The Benders
15.3 Hunt
16.1 Shadow
16.2 Dark Shadow
16.3 An Old Friend?
17.1 Hell House
17.2 Ed And Harry
17.3 An Idea
17.4 A New Story
18.1 Something Wicked
18.2 Memories
18.3 The True
18.4 Something Good
19.1 Provenance
19.2 Not Gone Yet
19.3 Truth
19.4 The Doll
20.1 Dead Man's Blood
20.2 Finding the Colt
20.3 Stronger As A Family
21.1 Salvation
21.2 Awake And Alive
21.3 Highway to Hell
22.1 Devil's Trap
22.2 Ride Out
22.3 Blood, Sweat and Tears
SEQUEL

15.2 Taken

4.2K 101 1
By katherinep97

Scarlett POV
"Scar? Scar, wake up." 

I jerked awake, looking around. I was inside a cage. "Scar?" I looked to my left and saw Sam, inside a cage too. "Sam? What's going on?" I asked. "I'm not sure," He replied. "You okay? Are you hurt?"

"I don't know," I replied. I rattled the bars of the cage and noticed a man asleep in a cage in front of us. Sam tried to kick down the door of his cage, but it didn't work. The man groaned and woke up.

"Hey, you're alive," I stated and he groaned again. "Hey, you okay?" Sam asked. "Does it look like I'm doin' okay?" The man snapped. I narrowed my eyes at him, "No need to be rude. Where are we?"

"I don't know. The country, I think. Smells like the country," He replied. "You're Alvin Jenkins, aren't you?" Sam asked. "Yeah," He replied. "We were lookin' for ya," Sam said.

"Oh, yeah?" Jenkins asked. "Yeah," I snapped. "Well, no offense, but this is a piss-poor rescue," Jenkins said. "Well, our brother's out there right now, too," Sam said. "He's lookin' for us. So --"

"So, he's not gonna find us," Jenkins cut him off. "We're in the middle of nowhere." He nodded towards the door leading into the building, "Waiting for them to come back and do God knows what to us."

"What are they? Have you seen them?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" Jenkins asked, looking at us like we crazy. "Whatever's got us, what'd they look like?" Sam asked.

"See for yourself," Jenkins said and then the door to the building opened and two men wearing black coats and hats walked in. One man walked over to Jenkins's cage and kicked the side of it. Jenkins moved back into the corner. The other man got to a panel of buttons attached to a pole in the middle of the room. He inserted a key into the panel and twisted it. Jenkins's cage unlocks and the men entered.

"Leave me alone! Don't you take me, leave me alone!" Jenkins yelled. The men placed a plate of food in front of Jenkins and then walked out the cage and walked over to the panel. One of the men twisted the key again and removed it, which locked the cage.

They left, and Jenkins devoured his food. "I'll be damned. They're just people," I whispered. "Yeah. What'd you expect?" Jenkins asked.

"How often do they feed you?" Sam asked. "Once a day. And they use that thing over there to open the cage," Jenkins replied, pointing to the panel. Sam and I stared at it for a moment then glanced at each other before Sam looked back at Jenkins, "And that's the only time you see 'em?"

"So far. But I'm waitin'," Jenkins said and Sam and I looked at him confused. "Waitin' for what?" I asked as Sam moved stood and began to move across his cage. "Ned Beatty time, man," Jenkins said. I scoffed, "I think that's the least of your worries right now."

"Oh, yeah?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. "What do you think they want, then?" Jenkins asked as Sam reached through the top of his cage and grabbed a long metal wire stretching from the top of the pole to the ground. He tried to pull it down, "Depends on who they are."

"They're a bunch of psycho hillbilly rednecks, if you ask me. Lookin' for love in all the wrong places," Jenkins said. Sam continued to pull on the wire. It gradually started to detach from the pole.

...................

Third Person POV
It was night as Dean and Kathleen drive in the Sheriff's car. After they lined the noise and the car together, they both decided to follow up on every traffic to see where the kidnappers were heading.

Kathleen pointed to a passing traffic camera, "Okay, the next traffic cam is fifty miles from here, and the pickup didn't pass that one, so --"

"So, it must've pulled off somewhere," Dean cut her off. "I didn't see any other roads here."

"Well, a lot of these backwoods properties have their own private roads," Kathleen explained. "Great," Dean comment, annoyed as he stared out the window. New information comes up on Kathleen's computer. She clicked the highlighted item and bring up a page about Dean's fake ID. She read it and looked at him before back at the road.

"So, Gregory," She started and Dean turned to look at her, "Yeah?" He asked and looked back out the window. "I ran your badge number. It's routine when we're working a case with state police. For accounting purposes and what have you," Kathleen said as Dean looked back at her, "Mmhmm."

"And, uh, they just got back to me," Kathleen said as she pulled the car over to the side of the road. "It says here your badge was stolen." Dean looked surprised. "And there's a picture of you." She turned the computer to him and there was a picture of a heavy African-American man.

Dean glanced at her then back at the computer and then back, "I lost some weight," He said and gave a small chuckle, "And I got that Michael Jackson skin disease." Kathleen shook her head slightly and took off her seatbelt, "Okay, would you step out of the car, please?"

"Look, look, look," Dean started, stopping her. "If you wanna arrest me, that's fine. I'll cooperate, I swear. But, first, please -- let me find Sam and Scarlett."

"I don't even know who you are. Or if these Sam and Scarlett people are even missing," Kathleen said. "Look into my eyes and tell me if I'm lying about this," Dean said. "Identity theft? You're impersonating an officer," Kathleen stated.

"Look, here's the thing. When we were young, I pretty much pulled Sam from a fire. I was there the day Scar was born and took her in my arms that moment. I've felt responsible for both of them. Like it's my job to keep them safe. I'm just afraid if we don't find them fast -- please," Dean said and his voice broke, "They're my family."

"I'm sorry. You've given me no choice. I have to take you in," Kathleen said. She glanced at her visor. Her eyes locked on a photo of her and another man, smiling. She looked sad and sighed as he looked back at Dean, "After we find Sam and Scarlett Winchester." She put on her seatbelt while Dean looked at her confused.

Scarlett POV
Sam was still trying to pull the metal coil from the beam. "What's your names, again?" Jenkins asked. "Scarlett," I muttered. "It's Sam," Sam said. "Why don't you give it up, Sammy, there's no way out," Jenkins said. I narrowed my eyes at him. Only me and Dean get to call him that.

"Don't . . . Call me . . . Sammy!" Sam groaned and finally tore the coil down. A small piece of metal falls on the floor also. "What is it?" Jenkins asked. Sam picked it up and looked at it. "It's a bracket," Sam said.

"Well, thank God, a bracket. Now we've got 'em, huh?" Jenkins said sarcastically. Suddenly, his cage unlocked itself and opened. "Must've been short." He climbed out of the cage. "Maybe you knocked somethin' loose."

I frowned. This wasn't right, it was too easy. "I think you should get back in there, Jenkins," I said. "What?" Jenkins asked. "This isn't right," Sam said. "Don't you wanna get out of here?" Jenkins asked.

"Yeah. But that was too easy," I said. "Look, I'm gonna get out of here, and I'm gonna send help, okay, don't worry," Jenkins said. "No, I'm serious. Jenkins - this might be a trap," Sam said.

"Bye, Sammy, Scar," Jenkins said and pushed the door open and left. "Jenkins!" Sam and I called at the same time. Jenkins's cage slammed shut and I glanced at Sam, scared. Then, after a moment, Jenkins's screams echoed.

...................................

Third Person POV
Kathleen and Dean were walking back to the car, coffee in their hands. "Hey, Officer?" Dean started. "Look, I don't mean to press my luck."

"Your luck is so pressed," Kathleen said. "Right," Dean agreed and they stood beside the car. "I was wondering -- why are you helping me out, anyway? Why don't you just lock me up?"

"My brother, Riley, disappeared three years ago. A lot like Sam and Scarlett. We searched for him, but -- nothing. I know what it's like to feel responsible for someone, and for them --" Kathleen said, her voice slightly broke and she looked away from him, "Come on. Let's keep at it." She climbed into the driver seat and Dean climbed to the passenger seat.

They drove to the edge of the forest. "Wait, wait, wait -- pull over here. Pull over," Dean said and they pulled over and climbed out of the car, then walked towards the forest. "It's the first turn-off I've seen so far."

"You stay here, I'll check it out," Kathleen ordered. "No way," Dean said. "Hey," Kathleen said and they stopped. "You're a civilian. And a felon, I think. I'm not taking you with me."

Dean glanced at the forest and then back at Kathleen, shaking his head. "You're not goin' without me," He said. Kathleen sighed, looking around before locking eyes with Dean's, "Alright. You promise you won't get involved? You'll let me handle it?"

"Yeah, I promise," Dean lied. "Shake on it," Kathleen said, holding her hand out. Dean smiled slightly and shook her hand. While they were shaking hands, Kathleen placed a set of handcuffs on Dean's wrist. "Oh, come on," Dean said.

Kathleen handcuffed Dean to the car's door handle and started walking away. "This is ridiculous. Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need my help," Dean said.

"I'll manage. Thank you," Kathleen said as she locked the door and walked away. "I gotta start carrying paper clips," Dean muttered to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 19
(*COMPLETED*)This is a supernatural fanfiction, on my old account I created a supernatural fanficyion but since this is my new watt's account I will...
3.5K 32 17
(*COMPLETED*)This story is based on the amazing tv show 'Supernatural'. This story is called The Baby Winchester and it is about Deanna Mary Winchest...
2.1K 32 30
Rylie Winchester is Sam and Dean's long lost half sister. She has been on the road with them for a while and alot has happened. Love, heartbreak, and...
62.8K 821 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...