Horror Stories

By Tayla250701

Some might make you scared, some might make you sad, just be aware of what's in front of your eyes More

He's coming to get you!!
The Shadow Walker
Demons inside
Please comment
Infinite Flame
Authors note
Count down
Rip Jack
Billy!

Death

10 0 0
By Tayla250701

Why are people so scared of me, is it because they don't know what it feels like or is it because they hate it when I take there family members away. Or maybe it's because they hate the name I was given?

I have no reason for you to hate me, I'm just doing my job, like you do yours, I watch you when you are alive, and when it's time to go, you see me for a split second and then I disappear with your soul to give to the man upstairs.

I've been here since the beginning and have so many haters, but for what reasons?

Thank you for reading this chapter, I got this idea from my best friend Katherine181201, if you have any suggestion on what I should right next, please comment.
-Tayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
122K 5K 42
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...