Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!๐ŸŽˆ (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 8

349 6 5
By Starpoof

Hi guys. I know not many is reading my story but I'm so happy my synopsis reached 117 reads.It was 39 reads 3 days ago! I felt all tingly inside and it motivates me to write more and more. So thank you. So much. *Sniffles*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

He looked at me,took out his sunglasses and said in the most sexy voice I've ever heard in my entire life...

"Your number."

I actually shivered at hearing that voice with that tone. It sounded challenging but at the same time seductive. Wait... seductive? I'm a male and he's a male. He couldn't be seducing me right? This boy is making me worry the hell out of me. Yes,worry! I'm pretty sure I'm straight like a ruler but now my brain is saying otherwise. All because of that mischievous grin. What the hell? He succeeded in making my breath hitched and it's like breathing underwater,I swear. He's .. probably just playing the cool boy act. Yea,he's a cool boy that's why he acted like one. Remind me to keep myself reminded,brain. Oh great I'm communicating with my brain.Oh god don't even get me started on his facial features. Those eyes... He was covering them the whole day and now it's like green as emerald. So.. mesmerizing. Those curly locks looked so soft I just wanna run my hand through them. I bet they're as soft as cotton. That perfect nose..Those cheery pink lips that's just trying to break down my wall. Don't say that I'm gay for what I just said. They were just obvious facts.If you're in my position staring at Harry Styles you'll say the same thing. I'm straight.I am. I am. You know what? Forget what I just said.

I swallowed the saliva I never knew I didn't swallow while I lost oxygen for a moment just now. Act like a guy,Louis Tomlinson.

"What for?" I asked,shoving both my hands in my jeans pocket.

Harry bit his lower lip,making his lips looked plump. " Well... I'm in a good mood to befriend a lonely student."

I smirked at him and made my way towards him. I looked him in the eye again and oh it's such a beautiful sight. "That's the best you got,Styles?"

"It's true,isn't it?"

"No.. I'm not exactly lonely... Remember I have Niall,Liam,Ed? Oh and Zaynnnn."

"What is it with you and Zayn?" He asked me,unexpectedly.

"Eh? I liked him. He's one cool dude I can spend time with. What can I say? We fit."

Harry seemed to winced a bit.
"So basically you're telling me I'm not cool enough for you to spend time with?"

" I didn't remember saying anything like that." I tilted my head,faking a thinking expression. "Or is my memory fading every 5 minutes?"

"You still didn't answer my question, Tommo."

Urgh. I dont like it when someone called me that. I'm okay with anything but not Tommo. It just sound weird to my ears.

I sighed. " No,Harry. You're way better than cool and I'm okay with that."

I saw him brightened up before I shouldered past him so I can get to my car and go home. I heard him said "what the.." then he grabbed my hand again like he did earlier just now. God..what's this boy want more from me? I just wanna go home and take a long nap and wake up for homework and sleep again. He pulled me towards him,making me faced him again.

"If you're okay with me,why don't you give me your number?"

"You sound desperate,lad." I chuckled a bit.

"You're not answering my question again!"

"Harry,I was planning to give you but the fact you called me Tommo ruined my plan."

"You... don't like it?" He asked,almost whispering.

I just shook my head and gave him a small smile. I took a look at my silver watch that mum gifted me last year for my birthday. It's getting a bit late.

"Harry,I really gotta go.My mom will be furious."

He rolled his eyes and took out his iPhone from his bag and handed it to me. "Number. Then no Tommo will be heard again."

I huffed,snatched it from him and typed my number putting it under 'Louis Tomlinson' myself. I handed it back to him and he grinned.

"Happy?"

He nodded. This time I grabbed his wrist before he can walk away. He seemed surprised. I took out my phone and said "Now you're giving me yours."

"Har-ry Sty-les." I spelled out while typing. "Ok so,num?"

He blurted his phone number to me with a smug smile as if saying Hah look who's asking for number now but I just rolled my eyes at him. After done typing em,I raised my phone to Harry's face. He looked at me questioningly.

"Smile for me,Haz." I said.

He posed for the camera and I snapped while smiling.

I'm satisfied with it. I didn't noticed it before but that's why girls were all twisting their strand of hair and giggling when they walked past us. I thought I'm the hot one here.

"You looked cheeky." I commented.

"That's for coming up with a nice nickname for me,Lou." He winked at me and grinned.

Immature teens can be quite confusing.. I've gone through 16 before so I understand. Sometimes I can be emotional this minute and the next minute I'm happy and bright again. It's like mood swings ya know? I remembered snapping to myself on stupid things like why is the book so far away from where Im lying down. Oh well,16 already became memories. Adieu 16. Hola 17!

I glanced at my watch again and it's getting really late. Mum is gonna kill me.

"Harry I gotta go. See ya tomorrow!"
I ran and rushed to my car and only heard him reply back..

"Wait! I didn't get your pic!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
To anyone who don't know what's POV means,its actually Point Of View. 😃

-----------------------------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV

"Wait I didn't get your pic!" I shouted to Louis but he's already sprinting off. My eyes followed him until he was out of sight. Really? We've only been talking for like 7 minutes and he's worried his mum will be pissed? Pfft.

I'm on my way to my car,thinking about homework. I'm not exactly in mood to do any kind of writing today.
I mean,who the hell is in mood on Monday anyways?! I probably should call Niall or the others to see if I can hang at their place. It's pretty boring at my house. Just mom and step dad. They're good people,yeah but It's just boring without Gemma. She's always been my partner in crime if she's home. Sadly she's staying on her own and she's in Uni. She told me it's not easy living alone and paying for everything but she'd rather do that than to stay under the same roof as my step dad. At least I'm not lonely at school. I'm pretty sure I'm quite famous. I got in my black Range Rover and put my bag at the passenger's side. Yea I don't have my license yet but I learned to drive from Gemma. I'm a fast learner but I just can't get my license yet. Whatever. I started the engine and it hummed. I turned on the AC and drive.

My mind suddenly snapped to Louis while I'm driving.A bit disappointed I didn't get his picture.Louis Tomlinson. Where have I heard this name before? I swear his face seemed familiar. He never seem to act like he saw me before so I guessed it's only me.Whatever. Forget about it.

I arrived in front of my house and parked my car. I grabbed my bag and use my key to unlock the front door.

"Mum? Dad? Anyone home?" I asked.

No response. Hell yeah no one's home. The kitchen is mine. I closed and locked the front door,took off my socks and went upstairs to my room. I threw the socks in my laundry basket and just lie down on my comfy bed. I'm too lazy to grab a shower . Aghh.

I decided to take a light nap. I needed the nap to clear my mind about school. All those science stuff,those mathematical counting is screwing my life up. My examination marks are not bad but not good. I can maintain a B and C but rarely get an A. I'm only 16 and I'm being tortured like this. What's gonna happen to me when I'm 17 or 18? Life doesn't get any better I tell you. I mean,look at Gemma! Her life got more complicated when she's in Uni. She studied really hard to get in Uni and when she's now in Uni,it doesn't make any difference.She still have to study hard for a certificate.

Anyway,I was about to fall asleep when I heard keys clanking and the front door opening. What the hell? It's not 6 p.m yet. Why is she home? I heard her closed the door and her footsteps got louder by the minute.I guessed she's coming to see me. She knocked on my bedroom door softly.

"Harry?"

"Gosh mum I'm tired,I don't even have the strength to walk and open the door for you.."

As expected,she opened the door and ranted "Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

"I didn't curse or say anything inappropriate,mum..."

Before she can open her mouth to continue her ranting,I quickly apologized. "Okay mum,I'm sorry.I love you."

She sighed and sat at my bed beside me. She gently brushed off the curls near my eyes and smiled fondly. I smiled back,as fondly. I barely spend time with her.With my own mother. She's always outside,always working. She can't even manage a 3 minute phone call with me. Not that I'm always calling her but I noticed that everytime I do,either she's not fully focused on our conversation or she cuts me off by saying 'I gotta go honey' or something like that and she won't even wait for my reply before hanging up.I know you aren't suppose to be hanging on your phone while working but I bet her boss won't mind if it's a 5 minute talk with your own son. I've confronted her a few times about this and it's always the same answer. She'll just sigh and say ' I'm doing this for you honey '. Yeah,I memorized it. She says the exact same thing everytime I asked. But I know she loves me and I love her too. I just don't show it..

"You okay,hun?" She asked, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"I'm just tired."

"School always is,Harry.."

"Yeah but your job is more tiring."

"Anything special at school today?"

She tried to change the subject everytime I talked about her job,I swear. I sat up on my bed.

"Nothing special. Just urm,got a new friend I guess."

"Oh! Are you being nice to her? Or is it him?" She sounded happy.

"Him,mum.Name's Louis Tomlinson. And yes I'm being nice to him. Why does it matter anyway?" I accidentally scoffed as if showing her it's not a big deal. It Is not a big deal.

"Because I don't want your principal calling me again."

I actually laughed at what she said even though she's deadly serious about it. I saw her glaring at me.

"Okay mum. I'm sorry again. What...were you here for though? You shouldn't be home yet by now."
I asked,suddenly remembering that it's not normal for her to be home at this hour.

She gasped and looked at her watch.
"Honey,thank god you reminded. I'm not here long."

She grabbed her handbag that was placed beside her,unzipped it and took out some cash. What...?
I saw 2 fifties and 3 tens. She counted them and shoved it to my hand.

"I'm gonna be home late today,hun. Business dinner. Take that and buy yourself some lunch and dinner yeah?"

I nodded. *Sigh* I knew she'll leave me again.. I knew it. I thought for a while that she wanted to have some mother and son time and cook dinner with me or something. I was wrong. Again.

She quickly zipped her bag and rushed to my bedroom door.

"Be careful okay,mum?"

She stopped at her tracks and glanced back at me as if checking did I really said that. I just smiled at her from my bed. I really meant what I said. It's just.. she's always rushing and accidents might happen..like her high heels might snap off or something.

When she realized it's not her imagination she replied, " You too.I love you."

As usual,she won't even wait for my reply....

-----------------------------------------------------------

2124 words ( This chapter contains the most word I've written so far)

I'm sorry if it's boring but I cant just go on writing without introducing their lifes.

A tremendous thank you to you readers! I worked hard to write this story and at the same time managing homework and studies so I'm really happy when you read what I'm writing. It's like you showing appreciation by just reading.

But I really do want your comments No need votes I don't give a shit about it. Gotta go.

Love,Emz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.1K 44
WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR. Unjustice rules, inhumane punishments, people being puppets of the King -- Axine is tired being sorrounded by tho...
14.5K 235 18
Y/n is lost. Her parents abandoned her at an orphanage. The care taker and kids there treated her terrible. no one wanted to adopt her. she hated lif...
128K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...
13.9K 872 7
@1Dllover28 sent me this suggestion for a story: Harry and Louis and the rest of the boys go to Indonesia on holiday, and Harry and Louis hate each o...