Brothers Conflict Scenarios

By DXIHateMyselfXD

Enjoy! More

You Meet

He Asks You Out On a Date

394 12 1
By DXIHateMyselfXD

It's been a while. I'm sorry.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Masaomi - (B/N) got sick, again, so you took him back to the place where you met Masaomi. Luckily he was at the desk, talking to the receptionist about his next appointment. "There they are," the receptionist said as you walked in. Masaomi blushed when he saw you, but quickly covered it up with his surgical mask. You signed in and went toward Masaomi.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Asahina," you greeted. "You can call me Masaomi," he said with a smile. You smiled back. "Just kiss already!" (B/N) yelled. Everyone turned their head toward you guys, making both you and Masaomi blush. You lightly nudged (B/N) on the shoulder. He pouted and went with Masaomi. "I have to go somewhere real quick, could you watch him for a bit?" you asked Masaomi. He quickly nodded. "Great! Here's my number if you need anything," you said, giving Masaomi your number. You had left right after giving Masaomi a kiss on the cheek.

A beep sounded from your phone almost immediately, grabbing your attention. You looked at your phone and read the text.

We're going on a date tomorrow at McDonald's at 7. Where something pretty, you look ugly.

Before you can text back, a whole thing of text messages came in.

Sorry! (B/N) took my phone!

You look beautiful

I swear I didn't say that

I'm not saying you aren't beautiful, you are.

Please don't hate me!

You laughed at your phone and texted back.

See you at 7 ;)

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Ukyo - "Thank you, Ukyo-san!" You gave him a big hug along with a kiss on the cheek. He blushed, but still wrapped his arms around you.

"U-Uhm, can I ask you something?" Ukyo asked shyly, a slight blush blooming his face. You looked up at him and smiled. "Of course!"

"Do you *awkward cough* maybe wanna go on a date with me?"

"Yes!!!"

You tightly hugged Ukyo and gave him your phone number.

"I gotta go, but I'll be looking forward to that date."

You winked as you left.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Kaname - You were now back at work serving people coffee. "What would you like?" you ask the next person who happens to be Kaname.

"A date with you," he says slyly.

"Not happening. You're a player, I'm a girl who hasn't even kissed a boy."

"Then I'll stay here until you agree to go on a date with me. I'll need a tall coffee if I'm going to do that, so get on that sweetheart," Kaname orders as he hands you a twenty dollar bill.

"The coffee is only two dollars."

"I know. The rest is a tip."

He walks away to an empty table and sits down. When the coffee is done you give it to him, not believing he'll actually stay the whole day.

~~

He stayed the whole day. Well, not the whole day, but your whole work day.

"What the hell are you still doing here? It's almost ten. You've been here for eight hours?"

"I really want you to go on a date with me," he says as he stands up from the table.

"Really? You want it that bad?" you ask him. He nods with a big smile, somehow knowing you'd say yes.

"Fine, one date."

He hugs you before giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

"You wont regret it, kitten!"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hikaru - "You're very beautiful, you know that?" Hikaru compliments. You smile as you look up at him.

"You're very blunt, you know that?" you say, adjusting your head on his lap. If a random person saw the both of you, they'd think you're two lesbian lovers.

"Go on a date with me, (Y/N)," he asks... more like demands. Knowing him, he won't take no for an answer.

"As long as it's nothing too fancy. You know I don't like you spending a lot of money on me."

"Who says I'm paying?" he jokes around. You playfully slap him.

"I'll just have to hide the check from you then," he tells you.

"I'd like to see you try."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Tsubaki - "(Y/N), pleaseeeeeee," Tsubaki begs while he's on his knees and grabbing your legs.

"Why do you want to go out with me so bad?!" you ask loudly, trying to pull him off of you.

"You're so pretty and cute and you're so nice to everyone. You're perfect. Please, just one date!" he continues to beg.

"Fine, only one date. Better not play with my heart Asahina."

"You're the only one I need."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Azusa - You were waiting for Azusa to be done with his voice acting thing so you both can go out for lunch later. Being the impatient person you are, you go inside the room he's in and find that he's having a conversation with Tsubaki.

"How do I ask her out? She's way out of my league and I don't want to ruin whatever friendship we have."

Your heart breaks at what Azusa says, thinking he's talking about another girl until Tsubakistarts talking.

"Just go for it. You never talk to me about this stuff so I know you must really like (Y/N). If she says no, then-"

"I'd never say no to you, Azusa..." you cut Tsubaki off as you make yourself known. They stare at you with wide eyes.

"Lets go on that date then, shall we?"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Natsume - "Killers Rise was such a good game, Natsume! The graphics were perfect, the storyline was interesting. You really nailed it!" you tell Natsume over the video chat. He texted you late at night saying he wanted to know what you thought about the game he sent, but really he just wanted to hear your voice.

"I'm glad you liked it... Did you look at the paper inside the envelope?" he asks nervously.

You give him a confused look before looking inside the envelope the disc came in. You see a paper in there and read it.

'Will you go on a date with me? -Natsume.'

"You're so cute, Natsu! Of course I'll go on a date with you!" you say happily. He blushes and gives a small smile.

"I'll text you the details. Go to sleep, babygir- I mean goodnight, (Y/N)," he says quickly before ending the call.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Louis - "Ah... (Y/N), is Fuuto getting on your... nerves as well?" Louis asks, noticing your angry face as you walk out of Fuuto's dressing room.

"He's being ridiculous! Stupid this, stupid that. He's never satisfied! He doesn't even need that much makeup! He says he wants to be unique and try different looks but never likes any of them. Then he's always teasing me about like you, it's just too much," you say angrily, not realizing you admitted to liking him. Louis chuckles softly and gets up to give you a hug.

"How about we go on a date...tomorrow night? We both need a break," he suggests. You blush and nod your head slowly.

"A date sounds nice.."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Subaru - "Go, Subaru!" you cheered for your friend that you now had a crush on. You made sure to rush to his game right after yours so you can see him win. You got lucky with getting front row seats to his game as it was packed.

There was only five seconds on the board and Subaru had the ball . He sprinted to the other side of the court with the ball, dribbling it quickly. He looked at you and smiled wide before turning his attention the basket and shooting. Everyone cheered as the ball made it's way into the basket. Before his teammates could get to him, you ran to Subaru and gave him a tight hug.

"I knew you would win!" you tell him. His already red face, turns brighter once he hugs you back.

"I-It's all because of you, (Y/N)..."

You smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, letting him go back with his teammates to take a quick shower then change. When he came back, he saw you sitting on the benches waiting for him. That's when he got the courage to ask you.

"Want to go out with me tomorrow night?" he asks shyly, turning away from your gaze.

"Of course, Subaru..."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Iori - "Iori, stop," you whine. Iori just chuckles and continues to put more flowers in your hair. He grabs his Polaroid from his satchel and takes a quick picture.

"See, you look even more beautiful now," he says showing you the picture he took. The light of the sun made you look angelic.

"Still... there's too many flowers in my hair," you argue, taking a few out and putting them in his hair. You take the Polaroid and take a picture of him now. He smiles, wrapping and arm around your shoulder and pulling you in for a picture.

"Would you like to have a picnic with me?" he asks softly, hoping you'd say yes. You nod excitedly.

"Yes, that sounds lovely."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Yusuke - "You're hogging all of the blanket, you ass!" Yusuke yells at you. Ema had invited you over for one of their movie nights, knowing Yusuke likes you. She made sure all of the brothers stole all of the space on the couch so you two sit together on the floor.

"Then cuddle next to me, Yusuke-kun," you say teasingly, making him turn red. You chuckle and hand him more of the blanket. You lay your head on his lap. He's about to protest until he notices how comfortable you look.

One by one, everyone leaves to go to their rooms and sleep, leaving you and Yusuke half asleep on the floor.

"(Y/N)? You should go out with me on Friday. We can properly watch a movie without my stupid siblings..." He says sleepily, not knowing what he's saying. You blush and nod, getting up slowly.

"I'll call you when I'm ready. Goodnight Yusuke..."

You kiss him on the cheek and head to Ema's room with a smile on your face.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Fuuto - Fuuto's voice echoes throughout the stadium as he speaks with his fans during the break of the concert.

After the whole music store situation, Fuuto angrily called you saying how you had some nerve messing with him. You just told him to shut up and that you don't care. Somehow he ended up finding out where you lived and was going to yell at you until he saw all of the movies you store in your living room. Turns out you both shared the same passion of acting and movies. That didn't stop him from being an asshole though. He's still Fuuto.

"I'd like to introduce my best friend, (Y/N)!" he introduces you to the crowd. The light falls on you and you become embarrassed. You were in the front row with a whole bunch of jealous girls staring at you now. Fuuto continues his concert as the girls turn to you.

"Why would he be friends with someone like you?" one of the girls scoff.

"Because I'm not obsessed with him like you guys are. I actually care for him and not for his money or looks so back off."

"Bitch."

You teared up at the mean words being thrown at you, catching Fuuto's attention. He looks like you apologetically since he can't just end the song and help you. That was the first time he actually showed a sign of vulnerability.

After the show, you rush to his dressing room. The guards don't bother going after you because they know you're Fuuto's friend. He walks out of his room and hugs you.

"Better not use this against me later on. This is the only time I'll be hugging you," he mumbles. You smile and pull away, kissing his cheek.

"I'm... uh.. I'm sorry for not helping you back there."

"It's fine, Fuuto, really. They're just jealous I'm friends with an asshole like you."

He glares at you and crosses his arms.

"I was trying to be nice, why do you have to ruin it?"

"Because it's weird seeing you actually show affection. Just say you're sorry a different way," you tell him.

"How about you have dinner with me on Saturday. I know your fat ass will eat everything at McDonald's," he says. At this point, his insults don't hurt you anymore.

"You're right, asshole. I'll show you just how much I can eat then you'll be jealous your scrawny body can't handle it!"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Wataru - "Onee-channnnn!" Wataru whines. You had taken away his 3ds because he wasn't paying enough attention to you.

"Onee-chan, I'll tell one of my brothers to give me money for some ice cream if you want! I'll get off my 3ds and pay attention to you too if you give it back."

You pout and hand him back his game. You're turning into a child by hanging out with him.

"Fine, but we still better be up for that ice cream date," you say, booping his nose. He giggles and puts his game in his pocket.

"Yay, a date!"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
My fingers hurt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
433K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...