UNCERTAINTY (boyxboy)

By Bcontesa618

I know what am. I know what I see in the mirror. But the first time he gazed into my eyes and I saw myself... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
EPILOGUE -PART ONE
EPILOGUE -PART TWO

Prologue

18.1K 486 21
By Bcontesa618

I was always certain of who I was and what role I was meant to play in life.
I was always certain of the journey I'd take and the hills I'd have to climb.

I was always certain that nothing would stop me or get in my way.
I was always certain that being alone, at the top is where I would stay.

I became uncertain the first time I laid eyes upon him.
I became uncertain that knowing who he was, my outlook was dim.

I became less uncertain once he showed me his soul.
For I am certain that he was always meant to be my life's end goal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 436 9
[COMPLETED] He didn't know his name and had no recollection of his past memories, he didn't know how he got there and what his life really was worth...
7.8K 305 53
"I remember the first day I saw you and I looked into your eyes and my whole world flipped" Shawn and Amelia's love for each each other is tested as...
877K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
133K 4.1K 32
You're just a normal girl, that lives a normal life. Or that's what you think. One day, everything changed. This guy... You were lost in his eyes...