Just can't let her go {Punk L...

By weisdirectioners

"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Becau... More

Day one, 1,440 minutes too long. {chapter 1}
Your heads in space again, darling {Chapter 2}
State Of Dreaming~ {Chapter 4}
Please Take Me To Space And Back~ {Chapter 5}
Just Take Your Breath Away~ {Chapter 6}
Choking On Your Alibis~ {Chapter 7}
In Love With The Thought Of You~ {Chapter 8}
All These Scars You See Through {Chapter 9}
Written In His Eyes; Intemporal.~ {Chapter 10}
To Be Someone Else For You~ {Chapter 11}
A Prisoner Of History.~ {Chapter 12}
Seeing Is Deceiving.~ {Chapter 13}
Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You {Chapter 14}
Say Something I'm Giving Up On You.~ {Chapter 15}
He Will Escape Unscarred {Chapter 16.}
Too good to be good for me. ~ {Chapter 17} END

Dumped all the sparkle in your eyes.~ {Chapter 3}

6.7K 209 25
By weisdirectioners

Okayyy, so  I've decided to do my authors notes in the beginning haha it's just I reallyy have to thank you for all of the amazing reads and the support from you guys!! I honestly didn't think anyone would read my story and want it to continue but I am so honored that you guys actually enjoy it! I don't know, maybe this will be my inspiration to update sooner! Xx You guys are amazing and uhm, OVER 150 READS! 7 VOTES! just a mini party in my mind as I process the fact that people read this. I'm just so happy I have that much! Anyways, next chapter coming right up for you sweeties. XxXx Rated PG-13 because of alcohol references and I'm paranoid~ *throws confetti* Alsoooo, GIF on the side is Elliott! So for the person who asked, that's her! LASTLY, the rest of the boys are getting introduced into the story next chapter so keep reading lovelies (;

I looked myself over in the mirror again and shook my head. "I look...different." I said, refusing to use words that Anna threw out, such as "HOT! GORGEOUS! A  MASTERPIECE!" Just 2 hours ago I got a knock on my door; which was odd considering my parents were at a wedding, and anyone looking for them I thought would probably be with her at this time. When I opened up, there was Anna and Zurich. Anna had a giant tote filled with make up and hair products; some of which I didn't even know existed, and Zurich was carrying a giant haul of dresses and shoes, most of which the heels reminded me of stilts. "Oh Elliott, thank you for inviting us over!" Anna buzzed as she pushed right through my doorway and past me, looking around my living room. "WOW! YOUR HOUSE IS HUUUUGE!" she belted, giving the space a full 360.

"I just thought you should know, we found your address on Google. Be more careful!"  Zur patted my shoulder as he went to stand next to Anna. I blinked a few times and then shut my door, accepting the situation I was now in. "But wait...why do you guys have all of...that." I queried, motioning to the two bundles they were holding.  Anna smirked deviously and they both started inching closer. "It's your first party, we just want you to make an impression that will last, El." Anna said menacingly, letting out a low giggle.

"I just can't believe myself. I AM GOOD!" Anna said proudly. "I don't look that great." I muttered, looking at the ground. "Are you kidding? You look FAAAANTASTIC!" Anna beamed, clapping to herself as I rolled my eyes. I looked back in the mirror, smiling a bit. My hair was perfectly rolled into romantic curls with a bow in the back of  it. Anna had done my make up soft, with out using concealer, but she insisted I wore red lipstick and winged eye liner. I smoothed out the front of the mint green dress and awkwardly tried to walk in my nude heels.

"This is really great Anna, but do you really think I can walk in these stilts all night?" I said peering down at the ungodly high shoes. Anna rolled her eyes and grabbed my purse, pushing it towards me. "YES, I'm sure for the hundredth time Elliott, YOU'LL BE FINE!" She began pushing me out the door, making me feel like a new born baby lamb. "O-Okay..." I carefully made my way down the stairs and out the door, the bubbling uneasy feeling growing in my stomach. "It's going to be fine..." I mumbled to myself, trying to keep my heart rate under control.

Zurich pulled up to a large navy blue house with music banging through it's walls, obviously much too loud. cans and bottles were already strewn across the lawn, along with people stumbling around, screaming loudly and laughing.  I nervously played with my hands, biting the inside of my lip as Anna hopped out of the truck, walking like she owned the place. I carefully stepped out of the car, Zur running over to help me get out. I got out, smoothing out the folds in my dress, nervously squeezing Zur's hand. "Listen El, this is going to go great. And I can assure you, you're going to be the hottest girl here!" He said playfully with a wink, causing a small laugh to escape my lips. "Please, don't let me get lost. This is my first party, like, ever." I admitted , looking into his eyes for confirmation that he'll stick by me the whole time. "Well, I'll do my best, but I have a feeling as soon as I open that door that you're going to get snatched right up." I swallowed the lump in my throat that wouldn't seem to subside as Zurich swung open the door.

The smell of Alchohol filled my nose and the pounding music clouded my senses. I looked over and Zurich laughed loudly, looking back at me with a twinkle in his eyes. I could tell this wasn't his first party, because if  it was his expression would be just like mine; panic, confusion and utter fear. I think he picked up on my emotions because he took my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Listen El, you just need to lighten up. If people get to know you like A and I do, you'll be the life of the party. Besides, did you see all the guys checking you out!? Here sweetie, drink this." He said, thrusting a purple cup with a brown liquid in it. I knew it was most likely alcohol, and I knew that I would most likely get knocked off my ass by it, but I knew that Zur was right. I took the cup and drank it down quickly, bitterness and then a cloudy feeling automatically hitting me. I knew this wasn't going to be all roses.

~AN HOUR LATER~

"ELLIOTT DEAR LORD!" Someone shrieked. I suddenly came to my senses and found myself drunkenly dancing with some "Bryce Larson" Who I didn't even know went to our school. I looked around confused, trying to find the source of the soft but immensely loud voice. "DAMMIT EL GET OVER HERE!" It rang out again, causing me to huff and furrow my eyes brows. "Where are you?" I slurred, surprising myself at how it came out. I knew I was drunk, but I didn't know how obvious it would come out sounding.

Suddenly I was ripped away from "Bryce" and was being led towards a corner of the room where the colored lights didn't seem to touch. "What on earth are you doing?! Have you been drinking?.. YOU HAVE! How much?" The familiar voice snipped in my ear, causing me to question who it was. It was then that I realized I had no idea who I was talking to. "Sorry, and you are?" I mumbled out, sighing as I realized how stupid I sounded. "You're completely knackered! Dammit, this is why I wanted Zur to stay with you, but I bet he supported the excessive drinking, didn't he?"

A brief moment of clear was felt as it dawned on me that I was talking to Anna. Right. Like, my only other real friend in this whole school. "Oh, it's Anna. Of course, I mean everyone wants to know me and "be my friend" but no one really cares about my well being. Hell, if anything they'd probably ask me to do shots with them- wait, is this what being popular is like?" I jumbled out, the fog setting back over my brain. I heard Anna inhale deeply then let out a long exasperated sigh. "Poor girl. I bet this is your first time drinking too." I clapped and my eyes widened. "IT IS!!! Wooow, A you should be a magician...mind reader?...physic?...pe teacher?..." I trailed off, mentally screaming at myself at how ignorant I sounded. I was being that annoying girl every other girl avoids then talks shit about, and every guy tries to lay.

'Okay, you're too drunk to function." Anna said, panic lacing in her voice. "We'll uhm...find u-uh....OH! Let's take you upstairs, away from where you can hurt someone...or yourself. And we'll have you take a 30 minute power nap, and then we'll take you home." She finished, sounding more like she was assuring herself than me. "Why would I sleep here? Can't you just take me home?" I question, proud of getting out coherent sentence since I drank that awful concoction. "There is NO WAY IN HELL I'm taking you home ghost-face-wasted. Your parents will not only not let you hang out with me ever again, but they will probably have my ass glued to a plaque on your wall. I don't know them too well, but when I talked to them before Z and I got you ready, they seemed pretty worried about you going out and making bad descisions. I thought Z would take care of you, but when I find him..." She stopped and cracked her knuckles, causing a small smile to spread across my lips. "Now come on, let's get you up these stairs and into bed." She said breathily, leading me up the long staircase.

After I was all situated in the strange bedroom that was suprisingly tidy and smelled of a dark yet fiery smell (which at the moment made me want to vomit), I realized that this was Louis house. "WAIT. WHOS ROOM IS THIS?" I said in a slurred yet deadly low tone. "I don't know...probably Louis' sisters or something. Way too clean to be his." I nodded and then smiled drunkenly, letting my head fall on the pillow. It smelled alarmingly farmiliar, but I couldn't put my finger on the scent. "Well, excuse me while I go and look for that dumbass." She snipped, cracking her knuckles again and making me wince. "GO GET EM TIGER!" I slurred once again, making me want to slap myself. "Okayyyy, sleep tight." She said, a bit of worry tinged in her voice. I heard the door open, letting music pour into the room and making my head pound, and then the door was closed again, the sound of silence slowly creeping into my sensess, causing my eyelids to grow heavier by each second.

Right when I was about to fall asleep, I heard the door open, the music drowning out my peaceful silence and then the door closed again, only this time I heard quick breathing. An audible groan came up my throat. "It's great you found him so fast, but I don't think it's been thirty minutes- but maybe it has, I mean, how would I know- but I think I'm still pretty-" "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I heard a low raspy voice question softly. Only it wasn't confusing this time, I knew excactly whos voice this was. I shot up, feeling suddenly sober as my eyes flitted straight to the door where a tall Louis Tomlinson stood, leaned agaisnt his dresser. While his expression was everything but friendly, there was a soft undertone of confusion and something I'd like to read as worry, but I pushed that away blaming it on my drunken state for thinking that. "Wait....YOUR ROOM?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...