Jamilton - The Coffee Shop

Eridan-Captor tarafından

Alexander is a regular customer at the local coffee shop. He comes there almost every day, purchasing one cup... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update :(
Not an update

Chapter 1

2.7K 116 84
Eridan-Captor tarafından

Alexander's POV

Finally, I got to the damn coffee shop. God it was a tired day.

I sighed and grabbed my laptop bag in the backseat and shut my car, barely pressing my keys to lock the old thing.

I walked up the short distance to the little shop and opened the door, letting a few people leave before me cursing under my breath at them and walked inside.

The barista welcomed me when I came in and gave me a small smile. This guy wasn't the usual barista.

He took my order and every word he said seemed to slip right through me. He probably thought I was high since I kept asking him to repeat what he had just said.

Soon enough, he called my name and I grabbed my coffee, giving him a tired and quick smile before sitting down at a secluded table.

It was almost like I could feel him watching me sit down but when I looked to his direction, he was making coffee and taking orders.

Man was I out of it. What's up with me..?

I let a deep breath out and opened my laptop. Opening word and typing away. But the entire time I was just thinking about his smile and the way he welcomed me and....

God!! I have to stop thinking about him. Why does this happen so fucking often...?

Finally it become darker outside and the shop was closing. I hadn't noticed and I was emerged into my laptop; typing.

"Sir?" I jumped, swiveling my head around to look at where the voice had came from. It was him.

Quickly, I noticed that the whole shop was empty, and almost all of the workers were gone.

"Oh.. I'm.. I'm sorry I didn't realize the time!" I quickly laughed, shutting off my computer and shoving it into my bag.

"It's fine! It's fine.." He said it with a small awkward laugh.

"I'll... Have a good day!" I gave an awkward smirk and ran out of the shop.

I hit myself across the face.

"Stupid! Stupid... Stupid!" I muttered to myself, climbing into my car and throwing my bag to the back of it; quickly driving home.

---------------------
I ship Jefferson and Hamilton
Sorry 👀

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

72.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...