Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!🎈 (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 7

366 9 4
By Starpoof

Hi guys! I'm sorry I didn't update for like a week I've been busy with school works and stuff. So I made this Chapter quite long to make it up to you guys. Thank you to whoever's reading my fanfic. I know it absolutely suck I'm sorry for that.*sigh*

I hope whoever that saved this story in their library goes through happiness in life every single day and dont forget you're all beautiful in your own ways! Excuse my ramblings here we gooo!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

"Did you just smothered yourself in strawberries this morning?"

Even though I'm not looking at him I can feel that he's looking at me.I purposely asked that.It just felt good to tease a junior.Hehe.

"Huh?" He asked,confused.

"Did you not hear what I said?"

"I do but...hey Tommo! Look at me."

I bit my lip to avoid breaking down into shameless giggles and turned my face to his.His arm's still around my shoulder and our feet kept walking forward to class. I have no idea where class was so I just followed wherever he's going.

"What do you mean did I just smothered myself in strawberries this morning?"

I can only see his eyebrows rising up in confusion.His black glasses were still on.

"Have you ever wondered how you smelled like?"

That sounded weird,I know but oh well my mouth says involuntary stuff sometimes.It took him a few moments to process what I said.

"Ohh......." he let out.

I can't help it. I laughed at him. I thought he could've understand what I'm trying to say about 5 minutes ago.

"Took you long enough.."

I said that after setting down my laugh.

"It's not that I don't get what you're saying." He muttered,clearly annoyed.

"Dumbass." I whispered to myself.
Harry must've heard it because he smacked the side of my head quite harshly.

"Ow fuck." I gently rubbed the left side of my head. It hurts,fuck. This kid's got quite the strength. I glared at him and he snickered.

"Did I hurt you,princess?"

Ignoring the fact he nicknamed me again,though I know this one's not permanent,I smacked him back but at his right arm. I thought it didn't hurt but he hissed. He took a look at his arm and exhaled. I thought he was gonna curse or something but he didn't . He kept quiet all the way to class.

Is he mad at me? I didn't freaking started it first.HE DID. This is why I can't handle being a new student. At first they're all nice but after they realised I'm weird and annoying they'll stay away. Argh! It's my fault. I shouldn't got my hopes so high about having friends . Wait...it's not my fault! He's 16 ! That's why he's a bit sensitive. He's still a bit immature.

Harry lead me to a class and the door clearly wrote Literature. Our teacher arrived not long after and I was forced to introduce myself again in front since the teacher noticed that I'm a new face. The teacher who was Mr Murs (written on his nametag) he asked me my name and where I came from and shooed me away gently.

"Okay lad.Pick your seat.We have some studying to do."

I smiled at Mr Murs and nodded. Well I wanted to sit with Harry because he said he'll help me with Literature but since he's mad I gotta rethink about it. Harry's not even looking at me.He's playing with his pen. Should I just sit there at the empty spot beside him?

"Oii!"

I heard a familiar voice calling me. I can't find the student until Mr Murs pointed out.

"Best sit with Malik there. He's calling you."

I moved my eyes towards the direction Mr Murs pointed. Oh.

It's Zayn.

He gave me a smile when my eyes caught his . I walked to his table and sat at the empty sit beside him. About 3 tables behind was Harry's.

"Hey.." Zayn greeted me.

"Wassup?" I responded.

I took out my pens and a notebook and placed it on my desk. I looked at Zayn. He was leaning back on his chair while doing something on his phone. It looked like he's playing a game or something. Is he not gonna write down whatever Mr Murs is saying? They might come in handy for tests. I'm not a big study person but I somehow knew that noting down will help in tests. Every word is gold.

"Yes?" Oh shit. He caught me.

"Are you like this every class? Like,not actually taking down notes?" I looked at all the other students in class and they're at least writing something.

"Maybe." He responded,obviously not caring.

Whatever. I faced my body towards Mr Murs and started concentrating. I am most definitely not good in Literature and I don't want to fail this year. Everyone may think Literature is just writing but not for me. I suck at expanding essays and describing stuff on paper. I'd rather study history. It's all in the book and internet so I can pass by just memorizing facts. And the fact that there's a minimum limit of words you have to hit? Ya that's why I kept failing. I can't even hit the minimum number of words!

I wanna start new.I will focus. No one can stop me. I wanna change.

Not long after I decided to ignore Zayn,I heard him noisily scooted his chair closer to mine and he put his left arm on the back of my chair. There's a small creaking sound as he leaned towards my ear whispering
"Are you pissed or something?"

"No." I muttered. I don't want Mr Murs to see that I'm talking. I've done it a lot at my previous school yeah. But this time I need to start getting serious with my studies. Mum is always saying I can write but im just lazy coz essays usually ache the hell out of your hands.

"Then..why is your face so tight?" Zayn questioned.

"Coz I'm focusing."

"There's no need to focus in Literature, Louis. It's just writing."

"Pardon me but I'm not smart like you. I can't handle essays so I need to listen for tips."

I'm not moving my mouth much coz honestly Mr Murs is already looking at me like I'm so freaking loud. The other students were even throwing paper balls to their friends and Mr Murs chose to look at me?? I'm trying my best to make a I'm-so-into-learning face despite Zayn's hot breath in my right ear.

"Louis..Whatever he's talking about now is just ramblings.Trust me. Later on he'll ask us to write an essay on something that doesn't have anything to do with what he's saying now."

I pushed his face away with my right hand. "Get your damn mouth away from my ear."

He took a tissue out of his bag and wiped his mouth.

"How'd it felt to get your face shoved?" I grinned at him.

Zayn smiled. "Oh so you're challenging me?" He put his tissue under his desk.

"Maybe." I imitated his 'maybe' voice earlier.

"Challenge accepted."

He probed his index finger to my side almost making me jump from my chair. I pushed his hand away and poked his side's back making him cursed, "Fuck!"

Both of us were having this poking stomach session for 2 minutes,probably longer and none of us wanted to gave up but I lost it when Zayn blew his warm breath at my neck which resulted in me automatically covering the spot he blew with my hand and he used the chance to poke at both my side making me squealed a bit loud and Mr Murs glared at us.

"Malik,Tomlinson would you quiet down? Tomlinson I'm letting you go today but Malik,one more time you're straight to detention."

"Yes sir." We both said.

Mr Murs continued his speech and I grinned at Zayn. " Malik,one more time you're straight to detention." I mimicked Mr Murs.

"Haha." He said sarcastically.

"Now I'm not in mood to focus anymore.." I huffed.

"See? I'm a good influence already."
He said,leaning back on his chair,pretending to focused.

After half an hour or maybe 45 minutes we were asked to write an essay on a holiday trip or something and class ended when I was only halfway done. I sighed and kept the homework in my bag. I was planning on napping but now I have homework. How sad. Zayn tapped my shoulder,grabbing his bag with his other hand.

"I'm glad we're fit to be friends." He smiled at me.

I returned it and said "Me too,Zayn.Bros?"

I made a fist with my right hand. Zayn made his and connected our fist together .

"Bros it is. See ya." Zayn waved and took off to his next class.

I walked out of the classroom,wondering where the hell is my next class when someone grabbed my hand,stopping me. I turned to see who it is. It was Harry.

"Okay I deserved it. Now talk to me."he said.

"Huh?"was the only thing I let out. I don't get it.

"I deserved the punch you gave me earlier.."

" I was only playing. Wait... Does it hurt?"

"Yea... I was pissed but you didn't seem to know it hurts so never mind,forget it."

"I'm sorry. I did heard you hissed. Did I um..left a bruise?" I asked,worried.

"No! No bruise. I'm fine."

"O..Kay.."

"We're still friends right?" Harry asked.

"Heck ya. Don't worry Harry. We still are."

He laughed a bit and smiled fondly.
"So...what's your next class?"

-
-
-
-
-

The day ended and I was 100% relieved it did. It's been a tiring day. However,I still have school tommorow so I need my rest. After shoving some books in my locker,my bags gratefully got lighter. My locker came with a mirror and I was so grateful because I always need to check on my hair. For me,hair controls your looks. You may say I'm slightly addicted to hair styling. I looked at the mirror and quiffed my hair to the side,making it a bit messy.

Then,I saw Harry's reflection in the mirror. He smiled at me through the mirror.

"You're hot already. Don't worry much." He said.

"I know. I just wanna look extra hot." I joked.

He shook his head and sighed,still smiling. I closed my locker and faced him.

"You .. need anything?" I asked since he's still standing here.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and asked "Don't get me wrong but ... what were you and Zayn talking about in Literature just now?"

I raised my eyebrows,amused. "Why?"

"Your giggling can be heard from the back of the class. I'm just curious."

"Oh um. Zayn was talking about Mr Murs while I'm trying to focus and he was doin his best to distract me."
I smiled,remembering Literature class just now. I liked Zayn. He's nice.

Harry nodded. "Oh okay..See you tommorow then."

He waved and turned to walk away but stopped after a few steps. He turned back to face me.

I laughed. "Anything else you need?"

He looked at me,took out his sunglasses and said in the most sexy voice I've ever heard in my entire life...

"Your number."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I'm sorry if it contained more Zouis in here but trust me they're just friends. I don't want to make the story go to fast or you won't feel it. Honestly,this is my fave chapter now! Hahahahahaha.

~1930 words on this Chapter. The longest chapter I've written now!

I hope this is satisfying enough!

Please please please please please leave a comment it'll just take a few seconds of your life. I need your opinions so I know how I'm writing. I don't give a shit about votes I need your comments. Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,Emz 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...
86.5K 3.4K 22
After their high school graduation, Clay Blocc and George Founders spend every second they can together before George leaves town for college. George...
803 56 15
Harry Styles, a young adult living in London writes small notes with big meanings and gives them to strangers. What happens when one single note sav...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC