The Legend Of The Haunted Hot...

Von GirlyGirlCatGirl

This is a story about the Jones family going to the Haunted Hotel for supper they got invited what will happe... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

20 0 2
Von GirlyGirlCatGirl

"Wow guestes already?" Said somebody. "StacyPlays!" Emma shouted. "Hi!" Said StacyPlays. Just then lights went off by themselfs! "Ow ow ow ow!"Said StacyPlays. When the lights turned back on they saw stacyplays dead! "Hi guys how are AAA what happened to stacyplays?!" Asked Ihascupquake. "Well shes dead so we just need to find out who the mudere is!" Said Cassie Rose. "Hi Cassie Rose" Said Will in a worried voice. "Well im the oldest kid in my family im 22 years old and i still live with my family so Will bring me in DanTDM!" Said Emma Jones. "Well well well DanTDM im going to ask you some questoins and you have gotta tell me the truth!" Emma said. "Questoin 1: how is your medel set up?" Asked Emma. "Well its not going good theres a few probloms" Answerd DanTDM. To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
The Tiger's Den Von SRVILL

Mystery / Thriller

10.9K 146 24
Amarie is a girl, Who is younger, Much younger than her older brother's friend, Whom which was her stalker that always texted her. =================°...
19.2K 779 33
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK
33.7K 5.6K 16
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...