Family

Bởi LastLightAlive

((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Fathe... Xem Thêm

((Key))
Chapter 1•Don't Go
Chapter 2•We Got You
Chapter 3•What's going on?...
Chapter 4•Bonded
Chapter 5•Father
Chapter 6•....
Chapter 7•I know you
Chapter 8•Explanation
Chapter 9•Welcome
Special Chapters of Family
Chapter ⚜️: OPTIMUS
Chapter ⚜️: KAWAII-KITTY~~~
Chapter ⚜️: RATCHET
Chapter ⚜️: RAF
Chapter⚜️: ULTRA MAGNUS
Chapter ⚜️: ARCEE
Chapter ⚜️: JACK
Chapter ⚜️: BUMBLEBEE
Chapter ⚜️: MIKO
Chapter ⚜️: MEGATRON
Chapter ⚜️: KNOCKOUT
Chapter ⚜️: AGENT WILLIAM FOWLER
Chapter ⚜️: SMOKESCREEN
Chapter ⚜️: WHEELJACK
Chapter ⚜️: AIRACHNID
Chapter ⚜️: PREDAKING
Chapter ⚜️: SOUNDWAVE
Q + A
The End
Guess What?

Special: Fathers Day

18.2K 514 1K
Bởi LastLightAlive

Giggles were heard from the young female as she darted behind some massive crates with two large bags.

It was early in the morning (Like this author who decided to type this at 1:37 am (June 19th) because she couldn't sleep) where most of the Cybertronians were recharging. The only ones who were up were Ratchet, Bulkhead, Miko and (Y/n).

Miko, was surprisingly up early for the sake of (Y/n) in helping her with a project she had planned since two weeks prior.

Bulkhead, obviously was up on a request from Miko to pick her up early- the time being 4:30 am, and to take her to base quietly.

Ratchet, was up to do what he usually does. Work. And type.

Now (Y/n), she was a whole different story. Being so excited to put her plan into action, she woke up at 3:45 am and some time for sleep before the meet up with Miko. But when the time came, (Y/n) had to quickly, yet quietly and gently, get off of Optimus's chestplate- since she refused to sleep in her bed last night and wanted to sleep with him- and sneak out the door without waking up Optimus from his recharge.  Once successful, the young girl now had to wait in the main hanger for Miko to arrive.

Meanwhile, Ratchet glanced at (Y/n)- curious as to why she was up so early considering children her age needed at least 9 hours of sleep. This of course caused him to be concerned with her health.

Ratchet quickly scanned the young female without her noticing to see if there was something physically wrong with her. Negative.  He then decided to search up causes that may have awoken her. Once he found the answer, he became confused. Of course there were many reasons listed on what could have cause the child to wake up so early, but with the large smile on (Y/n)'s face and the glint in her eye pointed directly to one reason. Excitement.

'What could possibly be so exciting about today that made her wake up early?' Ratchet thought. He then started to think about the human holidays Miko, Jack and Raf talked about before (Y/n) arrived. 'Obviously not Christmas. That's on the 25th of December. Nor could it be Halloween considering those two holidays are only about a month apart from each other and the children would have been talking about it nonstop. It's can't be any of the children's 'birthday'. None of there 'birthdays' are on the 19th of June....19th of June....' Ratchet then started to type on his computer and the answer for (Y/n)'s excitement appeared in bold letters on the screen.

-Fathers Day-

After reading the description of the holiday, he chuckled quietly as he lightly shook his head. Thinking about all the creative ways (Y/n) would celebrate this holiday with Optimus.

Ratchet was obviously still concerned about the amount of sleep (Y/n) is losing, but only this once would he let her slip by. Only because it's her first Father's Day with Optimus.

Once Bulkhead had brought Miko to base, he announced quietly that he would go back to his quarters and recharge. Miko waved goodbye before turning on her heel and facing (Y/n) with a large excited smile.

"You ready?" Miko asks (Y/n). In return, (Y/n) narrows her eyes in determination and smirks.

"Frag yes,"

"LANGUAGE!" Ratchet shouts quietly from across the room as to not wake up the others. (Y/n) just looks at him blankly and pointed at him.

"You're the one saying those words a lot so you shouldn't be saying anything,"

~Timeskip by the last part with the reader cursing because the author is trying to keep herself awake with humor~

"Oh wow. This is gonna be so cool!" Miko said as she stared at the costume (Y/n) wore after coming from behind the crates.

Having the costume Miko and (Y/n) made in about two hours and thirty minutes nonstop with bendable, light weight metal (that was very bendable and sturdy) and gluing some soft patches on the metals sharp edges paid off. The costume was so perfect and precise in detail it looked like a real.

"Ok, now all we need to do is wait," Miko said as she winked at (Y/n) before tossing a white sheet over her and grabbing her covered hand. Miko then quickly moved (Y/n) to someplace else for them to hide. (Y/n) then giggled a bit to loudly.

"OOOOoooohhhh! I'mma ghooooost~" she said playfully as she looked through the two roughly cut out holes in the white sheet for her to see through. Ratchet stopped typing and turned around to see Miko quickly dragging away a covered (Y/n) who looked like a 'ghost'. He mearly raised an optic ridge before silently going back to work.

~Two hours lat- no it's going to actually be about 4-5 hours later in real life (not story) cause now I wanna SLEEP! It's already 3:17 am...I'll finish this when I wake up~

As time went on with Miko hiding (Y/n), the base started to become more lively with the bots waking up and Jack being the only other human at base because Raf was celebrating Fathers Day at home.

And in time, Optimus enters the main hanger, looking around in confusion.

"Has...anyone seen (Y/n)?" He asks. In return, he received some 'no's and shakes of helms except for one.

"I have," Ratchet said as he glanced behind himself at Optimus.

"Do you know her current whereabouts?" Opitmus asks with a bit of relief.

Ratchet then immediately turns back to his computer.

"No. I only saw her before she left the room," Ratchet answered. Optimus then unnoticeably slouched a bit in disappointment.

"....But I assume she wants you to stay here until she comes back..." Ratchet said before Optimus could leave the room. Optimus raised an optic ridge in suspicion but nevertheless, he stayed in the room and occupied himself with a computer next to Ratchet.

"Hey um, Bulkhead?" Jack asks quietly with a bit of hesitancy.

"Yea? Something the matter?" Bulkhead asked as he walked over to the ledge where Jack was standing.

"Did you bring Miko here this morning? I didn't see you drive her in...." Jack trailed off.

"Yea, I brought her in really early this morning. At about 4:30," Bulkhead said with a bit of tiredness in his voice. Jack then sputtered a bit and looked at Bulkhead in shock.

"4:30 in the morning?! What could she possibly doing here at that time?!" Jack yelled. Of course, this caught the attention of Optimus.

'Miko arriving here that early may have something to do with the disappearance of (Y/n)...' Optimus thought as he slowed his typing and listened in on the conversation.

"Wait...is she the reason (Y/n) isn't here?" Jack asked with a bit of worry. Bulkhead then fidgeted a bit.

"Uhh...." Bulkhead glanced to the side only to see Optimus slowly typing. He then figured Optimus must be listening in to his conversation. But nevertheless, he had made a promise to Miko when they were going to base that he wouldn't tell Optimus what she and (Y/n) were doing or where they were. "..no, uhh, Miko had to do a project and wanted my help so she's in my quarters right now,"

"Then why are you here and not helping her?" Jack asks suspiciously as he crosses his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"...."

"...."

"...she fell asleep. I'm gonna just go check on her so she doesn't fall off my berth," And with that, Bulkhead quickly left the room leaving a suspicious Jack to stare at his retreating figure.

~Timeskip by 30 minutes~

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump

Down the corridors, came the sound of light thumps. Not very loud, but loud enough for all the Autobots to stop what they were doing and look down the hall.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump

As each step came, the sound of it increased a bit. As if something were walking toward them.

The next thing they knew, Miko came running down the hall toward Optimus. He, in turn, kneeled down to Miko's eye level and his optic ridges narrowed in concern.

"Miko, what is the situation," Optimus asks in concern as he kept glancing down the hallways while the thumps were getting louder.

Miko was hunched over with her hands on her knees as she took gulps of air to calm her racing heart. She then raised her left hand put her pointer finger in the air with the other fingers curled in a 'one-second' motion.

Once Miko was composed, she sighed and suddenly looked up at Optimus with a grin.

"Watch this," She said as she then turned to the corridors where the thumps had stopped. Miko then cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled:

"Help! Megatron is here and he's trying to ruin this special day!"

Then, there was silence. Before the thumps down the corridors were a lot more louder and quicker- meaning whoever it was, they were now running.

ThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThumpThump

All the Autobots immediately become defensive and activate their blasters with Optimus activating his mouth guard. As well as Ratchet grabbing Miko and Jack and move to the back of the room.

Then, the thumps became clear as day, and out from the hallways, stood a chibi Optimus Prime.

"Do not fear!" Came a 'deep voice' from the miniature Optimus. "I will defeat Megatron and make sure he does not ruin this special day!" Then, the small figure reached behind their back and took out a miniature starsaber and held in the air above them. "One shall stand! And one shall fall!...anditwontbefathersday!"

Then silence.

The Autobots stared at the miniature Optimus as they deactivated there blasters.

The miniature Optimus then looked up at Optimus before a familiar females voice spoke up from underneath the mouth guard.

"Hiya sire!"

Just then, came an unfamiliar chuckle before a laugh. Everyone (besides the miniature Optimus) looked over at Optimus in shock.

The Optimus Prime, the last of the Primes, the leader of the Autobots, was laughing.

"(Y/n)? Is that...is that you?" Arcee asks in shock as she stares at the miniature Optimus.

"Surprise!" (Y/n) shouts as she lifts her hand in the air- and one hand holding the miniature starsaber. "Happy Fathers Day Oppi!" Optimus deactivated his mouth guard to reveal a soft smile.

"This is, certainly a surprise for I did not expect this from you," Optimus said as he lowered himself to pick (Y/n) up gently.

"Do you like it Oppi? Miko helped me!" (Y/n) said giddily as Optimus turned to look at Miko. Miko just crossed her arms and shrugged her shoulders while a smirk resided on her face.

"I didn't do much. All I did was glue things together while (Y/n) handled everything else- even the paint!" Optimus looked back down at (Y/n) to see her giggling.

"Indeed I do like it. You had me convinced you were a real Cybertronian," Optimus said. (Y/n) then giddily pointed to her back where the jet pack was.

"Look! Look! I have a jetpack just like you so we can kick some 'con butt!" (Y/n) said with a hidden smile adorning her face. "And I also have this sword so I can cut mountains in half like you did Oppi!"

Optimus tensed at this and looked around the room at all the Cybertronians and humans before turning his attention back to (Y/n).

"And how did...you acquire this information?..." Optimus asks a bit hesitantly.

"Eh? Oh, I saw it!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...pardon?"

After (Y/n) explained that she had went through the groundbridge to get a toy back that was stuck on Optimus's plating and ended up seeing the fight between him and Megatron, Optimus lightly scolded her and told her that if something like that happens again, tell Ratchet.

"But overall, I am glad that you wish to celebrate this holiday with me," Optimus said as he once again smiled at his youngling.

"Well of course! You're my Oppi!" Replied (Y/n) as she tried to each out toward Optimus's chestplate.

Optimus silently chuckled as he brought her in close for a hug.

Just then, a beeping sound from Ratchet computer indicated that it detected an energon mine.

In only a few minutes, almost the entire team- including Ratchet, had went through the groundbridge. All except Optimus.

He smiled and bent down toward (Y/n) who still wore her costume.

"Once I return, we may do an activity of your liking," (Y/n) simply giggled and nodded her head.

Optimus hesitated before lowering himself a bit more and lightly kissed the top (Y/n)'s head before standing up strait and walking through the groundbridge.

(Y/n) could only freeze in shock as the groundbridge powered down.

'He...kissed, me?..' (Y/n) thought to herself in shock. She then started to smile widely and bounce in place. 'He kissed me! My first papa kiss! Wait! I know something better....today is the first Fathers Day and Father kiss with Oppi!!!!'

Meanwhile, Miko had been watching the whole thing while holding in a squeal.

'Oh that was so adorable! I won't take a picture this time for your sake (Y/n),' Miko thought. She then went to go join Jack up on top of the base to leave (Y/n) some time to herself.

~BONUS~

After Optimus and the rest of the team had been out in the mines for ten minutes, the monitor beeped and a black screen then appeared on the screen with Cybertronian words appearing in the center.

Luckily, Ratchet and Optimus had taught (Y/n) how to read, type, and write cybertronian. In which, she could easily read what the text had said.

-Receiving Transmission-

-Loading...-

-Connecting-

After a few seconds, the Decepticon insignia appeared and flashed a few times before a couple familiar faces appeared.

"-Prime, what-....-" Megatron, stopped speaking as he stared at the miniature 'Optimus' standing on the console.

(Y/n) in turn, just stared at him back silently. Starscream then stepped up with a confused face as he squinted his optic's at the mini 'Optimus' as well as resetting them- which made his optic's color darken a bit before returning to normal.

"Do you need glasses? Because you keep resetting your optic's and squinting them," (Y/n) said. Starscream looked taken aback and started to sputter nonsense before talking trash. Mean while, Megatron was staring silently at her and allowing Starscream to speak.  

"Sit," (Y/n) said out of nowhere. Starscream paused in his talk and just blankly stared at her.

"What." He said as Soundwave unnoticeably  started to record the event.

"I said sit. A good loyal dog obeys his or her master. And since you are 'loyal' and 'obedient' to Megatron, I would have figured you knew how to sit. So sit," (Y/n) said as she pointed at Starscream.

Megatron then chuckled quietly as the scenario played out in front of him- finding it all amusing.

"Who are you to command me?! I only serve Lord Megatron and no one else!" Starscream shouted in rage. (Y/n) then cocked a hip out to the side and rested her hand on it.

"Uh huh. That's what they all say," (Y/n) said as she then lifted her opposite hand and looked over her 'nails'. She then looked back up at the screen. "I serious though. Sit your metal butt down," On the outside, (Y/n) was looking serious and stern while on the inside, she tried so hard not to crack under the pressure to laugh her butt off.

Abruptly, Megatron couldn't take it any longer and burst out laughing.

"Yeeeeaaaaa you can shut your metal behind too Megaton," (Y/n) said as she stared dully at Megatron.

Megatron immediately stopped laughing and growled at her.

"Optimus...you are acting quiet out of character...as well as form....would you mind sharing your reason?..." Megatron asked a bit sternly. (Y/n) then looked at him in silence before opening her mouth.

"Oh, that's easy. It's cause I'm not Optimus," Without waiting to see their reactions, she hung up on them.

"....I never knew they could be that dense....I've seen smarter mechs- like the vehicons...."

From the author: YES!! I MANAGED TO FINISH THIS ON TIME!! Happy Fathers Day to everyone!

Imagine how hard this was for me to write? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78.7K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
Ruby (TFP) Bởi LuvMiddleEarth

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

886 79 3
After arriving on Earth, the autobots find themselves needing a place to call home while they worked to rebuild and figure out their next move. They...
25.3K 596 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
187K 4K 52
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad First thing first, hi am Comicmaker12 and you my friend are going to save the planet by being brave and super. Ready for s...