For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Am I dreaming or...(55)

302 10 1
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Eugene's POV*
We woke up the next morning worried sick. Pitch told us he would be coming today. We woke up early and spent most of our time pacing around the room. "Well, we can't just sit here on our butts waiting for Pitch to make the first move." Jack said.

"We aren't sitting on our butts. We're walking back and forth around the room." I smirked. I tried to make the situation lighter, but it did absolutely nothing.

"Eugene, can I ask you something?" Rapunzel asked from her corner.

"What is it Blondie?" I said as I walked towards her.

"What was Pitch talking about when he said you were afraid of going back home?" Rapunzel whispered.

"It's nothing." I lied. I couldn't tell her about my uncertain penalty. I didn't know what would happen when I got back. They might let me live or they'll kill me. I couldn't put that pressure on her.

"Okay." Rapunzel said. She understood that I wouldn't open as easy if it was one of my biggest fears.

"Let's just go get some fresh air. I'm sure it's-" Elsa said as she was cut off by her mother opening the door.

"Elsa, we would like to introduce you to Prince Hans of The Southern Isles." The Queen said as she presented a ginger with sideburns.

"Hello Princess Elsa." Hans greeted.

"Greetings Prince Hans. What are you doing here this lovely morning?" Elsa asked.

"He is here as a suitor." The Queen replied. I looked and saw Elsa and Merida turn pale. Then I remembered Merida's fear of being married this coming spring.

"Oh, what lovely timing." Elsa lied.

"He's going to stay here with you and learn about you." The Queen replied.

"If that's alright." Hans added. There's something fishy about this guy.

"Sure." Elsa lied.

"We were just about to go outside and get some fresh air." Anna said as she walked towards the garden doors. We all went outside and wandered around. Rapunzel was still nervous about everything so she stuck by my side. We heard a blood curdling scream and ran as fast as we could to the sight. We ran to an open field and saw Elsa laying on the ground, crying. Pitch was laughing as he went back into the shadows.

"Pitch!" Jack yelled. He quickly flew to Elsa's side, followed by Hans and Anna.

"Elsa!" Anna cried. Elsa wouldn't get up. Suddenly, it started snowing. "Elsa, get up!" Anna yelled as she shook Elsa. Soon, her eyes weakly opened.

"Anna? What's going on?" Elsa asked.

"You're making it snow again." Anna said.

"And it's colder than last time." Rapunzel chirped.

"Elsa, can you please stop making it snow?" Hiccup asked. Elsa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled and opened her eyes, thinking she stopped it. But she noticed that it got worse. She started panicking, only to make it even more worse.

"Elsa, calm down." Jack said.

"I can't." Elsa said.

"What do you mean you can't?" Hans asked.

"I just can't. Nothing's working!" Elsa cried.

"Elsa, we can help you." Anna said.

"Anna, you need to stay away." Elsa said as she backed away from her.

"No Elsa. I'm not leaving." Anna said.

"You have to. I can't stop this winter so how could you?" Elsa yelled.

"I don't know. We'll just have to find a way." Anna replied.

"That's not going to work. You, you have to stay away." Elsa said.

"No. You can't shut me out again." Anna yelled.

"I have to! I have to protect you, I'm your older sister!" Elsa screamed back. The winds blew harder, the snow picked up. We could hardly see anyone. I looked down and squinted to see a blonde holding onto my arm, hiding her face from the pelting snow. I wrapped her up, protecting her from the cold.

"I'm not leaving!" Anna yelled.

"Yes you are!" Elsa yelled. Suddenly all the snow quickly swarmed to Elsa and she shot it out in icicles. They flew out in a circle, protecting Elsa. I quickly tackled Rapunzel to the ground as an icicle flew past my head. I looked up and saw Anna was hit. She fell to the ground.

"Anna!" Kristoff yelled as he slid towards her.

"Are you okay?" Merida asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Anna said.

"You have to go." Elsa said.

"No." Anna said.

"Let's go Anna." Kristoff said, leading her away. We followed, knowing that if she didn't want Anna around, then she wouldn't want us. Jack stayed behind, since he can't die. We went into the castle and listened to Anna yell about leaving Elsa.

"We have to go back out there!" Anna reasoned.

"It's too dangerous." Hans said. Since when did he know anything about Elsa?

"Elsa's not dangerous." Anna replied. We watched Anna pace around the room. Suddenly, her hair turned white.

"Anna, your hair is turning white." Rapunzel said, trying to stay calm.

"What?" Anna asked as she looked at one of her braids.

"It's because she stuck you, isn't it?" I asked.

"Does it look bad?" Anna asked Kristoff.

"No." Kristoff replied.

"You hesitated." Olaf said.

"No I didn't. But we have to get this fixed." Kristoff said.

"Where are we going?" Hiccup asked.

"My family." Kristoff said. We quickly got to an open field, not covered in snow. "Okay, meet my family!" Kristoff said.

"They're rocks?" Merida asked. Kristoff continued walking around, talking to the rocks.

"He's crazy." I whispered to Rapunzel.

"I'll distract him while you run." Olaf said. "Hi Sven's family! It's nice to meet you!" Olaf said as he slapped a rock. None of us moved. "Because I love you guys, I insist you run." Olaf whispered to us. "I understand that you're love experts? Ooo!"

"Okay, well we're going to go..." Anna said as she walked away.

"Wait!" Kristoff yelled. Suddenly, the rocks started rolling. They tumbled their ways toward Kristoff, ignoring everything in their way. We jumped back and forth, missing the rocks.

"Kristoff's home!" They yelled.

"Kristoff's home! Wait, Kristoff?" Olaf asked.

"Trolls? They're trolls!" Ann yelled. All of us looked confused.

"And he's brought a girl!" One of them cheered.

"A girl?!" They yelled. They quickly rolled her over towards Kristoff.

"Am I dreaming or..." I whispered to Rapunzel.

"I honestly don't know." Rapunzel whispered back.

"Where's Pabbie?" Kristoff asked a younger troll.

"He's napping." He replied.

"We really need him." Kristoff said.

"Is it so we can marry you?" One of them asked.

"What? No." Kristoff replied.

"Then why do you need him?" One asked.

"Are you going to leave again?" A little one asked.

"She's really pretty." One awed. Suddenly, Anna fainted as Kristoff caught her. Immediately, a huge rock rolled forward. All the trolls moved out of the way.

"There's strange magic here." He said.

"Grand Pabbie." Krisoff said.

"Here, here." He replied, holding Anna in his arms.

"Can you fix it?" Kristoff asked.

"I can't." Pabbie replied.

"But-" Kristoff argued.

"I'm sorry Kristoff. If it was her head, that would be easy but, only an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart." Pabbie replied.

"Maybe a kiss!" Rapunzel yelled. Kristoff quickly kissed Anna. They pulled apart, but nothing happened.

"We have to get back to Elsa." Merida replied.

"Yes, let's go." Anna weakly said. Kristoff carried her on Sven. We quickly got back to the castle and Kristoff carried her in.

"What happened to her?" The King and Queen asked.

"Elsa froze my heart. Only an act of true love can thaw my heart." Anna shivered.

"Not again." The Queen cried.

"We have to go back to the trolls." The King said.

"We were just there. There's nothing they can do." Kristoff said. The King and Queen sighed, trying to hide their fear.

"We need to keep her warm." Rapunzel said.

"Good idea." The Queen said. We quickly ran to a room and lit a fire. We gathered around Anna, watching her ginger hair turn completely white.

"I'm going to go outside." Hans said. I completely forgot about him. Has he been following us the whole time?

"Be safe." The Queen warned as he shut the door.

"Hans." Anna said.

"He just left." Merida replied.

"He's a part of Pitch's plan. He's going to kill Elsa." Anna rambled.

"Anna, you need to rest. I think the cold is getting to you." Hiccup said.

"No, you don't understand. He followed us the whole time, learning about how to stop this winter. He's going to kill Elsa so it will never stop." Anna replied.

"We need to go." Kristoff said.

"I'm coming." Anna said, trying to stand up.

"No, you're not." Kristoff refused.

"Yes, I am." Anna shivered.

"You can't stop her. Just let her come." I replied as I opened the door. We ran outside and saw Hans and Elsa. Jack was nowhere to be seen. He must have went after Pitch.

"Elsa!" Hans yelled.

"Just take care of my sister." Elsa said.

"Your sister? She return from the garden, cold and weak. She said that you froze her heart." Hans yelled over the wind. Elsa had a look of fright go over her face. "We tried to save her, but it was too late." Hans continued. The storm got worse. "Your sister is dead!" Hans yelled. Elsa fell to the ground, the storm stopping. We ran to the field to show Elsa that Anna wasn't dead. I looked at Anna's hands and saw them freezing over. Hans took out his sword and walked towards Elsa. Anna quickly ran between them.

"No!" Anna shouted as she protected Elsa as she froze to a ice statue. The sword broke as it smashed against Anna's frozen hand. Hans flew backward from the impact. Elsa looked up and saw her frozen sister.

"Anna! No, no!" Elsa said as she creased her face and cupped it in her hands.

"Anna?" Olaf asked. Elsa looked over her face and started crying, leaning on Anna's frozen body. I looked and saw everyone's eyes fill with tears. I felt my cheeks and noticed I was crying. All of a sudden, Anna started to unthaw starting from her heart and quickly to the rest of her body. Anna unfroze and caught her breath.

"Anna!" Elsa cheered as she brought her sister into a hug. "You sacrificed yourself for me?" Elsa asked.

"I love you." Anna replied.

"An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!" Olaf cheered.

"Love will thaw. Of course!" Elsa cheered as she unfroze the land. Everything was the way it should be.

"Anna? She froze your heart?" Hans asked.

"The only frozen heart around here is yours." Anna she as she punch Hans on the face. Pitch came out of the shadows.

"Bravo. Sisterly love. Why didn't I think of that?  Pitch taunted.

"We completed your challenge. Now go away!" Jack yelled.

"Oh, but I have one more. But one of you won't make it out alive." Pitch laughed as he looked at me. I'm going to die.

"He won't die." Rapunzel said.

"Don't worry, Blondie, he won't be alone." Pitch taunted as he looked at Rapunzel. I felt her shiver.

"Just leave us alone." Jack yelled.

"If all of you make it out alive, then I will. For a little while." Pitch chuckled.

"We'll fight you! We're not afraid!" Merida yelled.

"Alright. See you soon." Pitch chuckled as he snapped his fingers. We woke up deep in a forest. I looked around and saw a familiar tree. Corona?

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if the dialogue isn't the exact same as the movie, I just wrote it how I remembered it. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
59.4K 1.8K 39
two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is now up to the 8 best agents to prevent...
16.5K 803 17
*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would be fine, that once they found someone to...
13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...