Dean x Castiel: 30 Day OTP Ch...

By Sofaloofa

So... This is basically just me doing the 30 Day OTP Challenge that I found on DeviantArt. I'm really excited... More

1- Holding Hands
2- Cuddling Somewhere
3- Gaming/Watching a Movie
4- On a Date

5- Kissing

1.2K 54 13
By Sofaloofa

Chapped. Dean's lips were chapped. But that didn't make the kiss any less enjoyable. In fact, Castiel liked it, they were Dean's lips. They were his hunter's lips.

Soft. Cas' lips were soft. Dean really loved kissing Cas. Like, really loved it. He thought of nothing that could compare to the feeling of kissing his Angel.

When they broke apart, Cas nudged Dean's nose with his own, a smile ghosting his lips. "I love you," Cas whispered.

"Love you too," Dean replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...