Nico, Voldemort's Older Broth...

By _Jewelmist_

(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not... More

Goblet of Fire: Harry I
Nico II
Nico III
Harry IV
Nico V
Nico VI
Nico VII
Nico VIII
Selena IX
Dumbledore X
Nico XI
Nico XII
Serena XIII
Nico XIV
Serena XV
Nico XVI
Severus XVII
Selena XVIII
Serena XIX
Selena XXI
Nico XXII
Nico XXIII
Nico XXIV
Nico XXV
Nico XXVI
Harry XXVII
Harry XXVIII
Nico XXIX
Severus XXX
Nico XXXI
Dumbledore XXXII
Harry XXXIII
Rewritten And Second Book
BOOK TWO! (Finally)

Selena XX

8.2K 197 219
By _Jewelmist_

The rest of the week passed in a blur, literally. Before we knew it, it was the morning of the Yule Ball. Me and Serena had already completed the easy homework, assigned for the holidays. Fate isn't in our favor—even though Serena is the goddess of Fate, maybe the Fates are still upset at us setting fire to their tapestries? I wondered, since Harry and Ron kept asking us out to the Yule Ball.

"When do you think Will is going to get here?" Serena asked, we were waiting outside the forbidden forest, waiting for Nico and Will to return.

I shrugged, "I bet they got caught up doing.... Things."

Serena's smiled mischievously, "Things like.... Snogging?"

I nodded, completely serious, "Yes, it is a thing of utmost importance."

Nico and Will stumbled out of the shadows to our left. Nico straightened up and helped Will up as well. "Sorry, we were delayed by Annabeth and Lou Ellen. They kept asking about the architecture and the spells."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really?"

Serena rolled her eyes with impatience. "Come on, everyone's waiting for you guys! We can't open presents without you!" She grabbed us all, and shadow traveled us to the empty Gryffindor Common Room. If empty meant demigods only, that is.

Severus gave a sigh of relief when he saw us. "You're here! About time!" He exclaimed crossly. "Do you know how hard it is to keep children from opening their presents?"

I giggled, "We can open them now."

The other demigods pounced upon the pile of presents under the tree.

I grabbed the nearest present that said: Selena Alimari. It was from Luna, I picked it up. "Wow, did you make this yourself, Luna?" I held up a diadem; it looked liked Rowena's lost diadem.

Luna shook her head, "I found it, I believe it's her real diadem. I know you knew her and you were friends, I wanted you to have it."

I smiled sadly, "Rowena was a good person, thank you Luna."

Serena pouted playfully, "What about me?" She joked.

Luna snorted, "I found more than one thing, of Rowena's in the Room of Requirement. Yours is a private diary of her ideas and life."

"Really? Yay!" Serena squealed.

Luna smiled, "I knew you would like it!"

"Open mine next!" Serena squealed, handing me a small, blue box.

I opened it and gasped, "It's beautiful! Can you help me put it on?" I handed Serena the blue crystal heart necklace.

She helped me put it on and showed me, her identical purple heart. "The crystals will help your powers, it also lets us be telepathically linked to each other. I mean more than just regular Legitimacy."

"Hurray!" I yelled, turning a cartwheel, almost knocking over a vase.

Harry walked in the Gryffindor commander room, towards us. He smiled at me, I cringed. "Hey Selena, what are you wearing to the Yule Ball?"

I eyed him suspiciously, "Why are you asking?"

Harry winked at me.

  Inside, I was throwing up. I had already declined his offer about five million times! When will he get a hint? I wondered.

  "So we can match of course. So, what color should I make your corsage?"

I growled, and pushed him to the wall. I put her elbow over his windpipe, making it hard to breathe for him. "Don't-You-EVER-Dare-To-Ask-Me-Or-My-Sister-Out-Again!" I yelled, then judo flipped him, slamming me into the ground.

"Help me! Professor Snape, you're a teacher, help me!" He yelled, before I started kicking him in the ribs.

Severus smirked, I knew he wouldn't betray me. "Sorry, but if I did, her father would kill me—then bring me back to life and kill me again."

"So—So, you're going to let her beat me up? Me, the wizarding world's only savior?" Harry stuttered.

Just then, Minerva came in with Hermione and Draco. "Professor McGonagall! Help me! Selena's trying to kill me!"

Serena snorted, "Well, duh."

Minerva walked over to Harry, lying on the ground. I touched my pendant, a knife materializing in my hands. "Selena, what did he do?"

I glared at Harry, he gulped. "He dared to ask me out to the Yule Ball! After I said no, about a zillion times!"

Minerva nodded, Harry let out a sigh of relief. Probably certain she would take away my knife or something. "Very well, try not to kill him."

Harry gasped.

I smirked. "Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to kill you. I can still hurt you a lot, through." Faster than he could possibly see, I jumped on him, throwing punches, kicks, and scratching him with my nails, which were sharpened into points.

Finally, I stepped away, walking towards my friends. "Think about that the next time you try to mess with a girl that already said no. No means no, no matter who you are. Seriously, do they not teach kids about consent these days?" I used Legitimacy to see if my words impacted him at all.

He curled up in a ball, wishing the pain would go away. Selena should go to Saint Mungo's, she obviously was mad or crazy. His thoughts cried.

I looked back at him, "For your information, you're lucky to be alive. And I am not mad or crazy. I should kill you for this, but Minerva said to spare you. Think about it."

Harry whimpered, "Sorry, please, Professor McGonagall, everything hurts."

I sneered at him, "I'll make it stop.... By killing you."

Harry gasped and fainted—from the pain or shock, I didn't know.

Severus shook his head, "I think the fame's getting to him. I knew I should have left him at camp or something, cursed wizarding laws."

"Should we bring him to the Hospital Wing?" Luna asked, then she frowned. "Stupid healer instincts. It's so annoying when I'm fighting."

Minerva sighed, "I suppose we should. Poppy probably would want to heal him."

Serena pouted, "Do we have to?"

I nodded sadly, "We have to, I'll heal him." I smirked, "At least only physical evidence, I'll make it so that his brain will still think his body is in pain."

I placed my hand on Harry's head and all his injuries faded. He groaned, "Ow!"

Serena giggled, "Let's bring him to Poppy."

I snapped my fingers and we apparated to outside the Hospital Wing.

I burst into the Hospital Wing, Severus and Minerva levitating Harry. The rest of the demigods followed us inside. "Madam Pomfrey! Harry collapsed in the Gryffindor Common Room! Is he going to be ok?" I hate lying to Poppy, she had been nice to us in school. Even if she was obsessed with Albus and was oblivious with everything he did.

Poppy gasped, "Put him here!" She motioned to a bed. She ran a couple of diagnostic scans on him. She returned to us, obviously puzzled. "That's strange, nothing's wrong with him. What happened? Minerva, Severus, were you there?"

Severus nodded, "Yes, we were there." He sneered, "He collapsed on the ground dramatically, screaming. I already checked him, but he insisted on being brought to you. It's psychological, I'd say."

Minerva sighed, "I'm not sure what happened. Nothing happened to him, I don't understand what could have caused this."

Poppy frowned, "Severus, can you please run some scans on him? It might be dark magic or a potion."

Severus raised an eyebrow, "You can't detect dark magic or a potion? In addition, I already checked him."

Poppy blushed, "Can you do it again? In case you missed something?"

  I heard Severus take a deep breath and I stifled a giggle, knowing how hard it was to keep from injuring the insufferable Healer.

"Is he going to be ok?" Hermione asked, her voice filled with fake sympathy.

Poppy shrugged, "I'm not sure, I have to tell Albus! Minerva, can you please tell Albus Harry is hurt?"

"Sure," Minerva walked out the door. When she was out of regular earshot, she apparated to outside Albus's office.

Serena squeezed my hand, It won't do lasting damage, right?

I smiled, No, it won't. It'll wear off in half an hour or if I release him.

How do you release him?

  I just need to have him drink this. I slipped Serena a small bottle with a dark purple liquid inside.

Serena smirked, It'll be funny if we release him before Albus comes here. Imagine his face when he sees there's nothing wrong.

I nodded and snapped my fingers, the liquid disappeared. Done.

Harry gasped and sat up, bumping into Severus.

Severus scowled and stepped away from the Gryffindor. "He's awake, Poppy."

Poppy hurried over, "Harry! What happened?"

Severus walked over to me and Serena. I believe you modified his memories?

  Yes. I replied. We won't get in trouble. He believes Padma and Parvati Patil are going with him and Ron. He thinks he fainted because he fell off of his broom earlier. Padma and Parvati Patil owe me a favor.

Albus hurried in the Hospital Wing, closely followed by Minerva. "Is Harry ok? Minerva said he fainted."

Harry sat up. "I'm fine, I fell off my broom and hit my head. It must have affected me worse than I thought."

Poppy gasped, "You went flying while it was snowing? That's dangerous!"

He shrugged, "I know, it was a bad decision. Sorry."

"Is there permanent damage?" Albus asked, he probably didn't want to have his weapon damaged.

Poppy shook her head, "He's going to be fine, I want to keep him here for an hour. Just to make sure."

Harry sighed, "Fine."

Poppy turned to us, "Thank you for bringing him here, but you should go."

We filed out of the Hospital Wing and apparated to me and Serena's private rooms.

"Where are we?" Minerva asked.

I smiled, "Welcome to our room!" Serena and I chorused.

"That's creepy!" Nico and Will exclaimed at the same time.

"Awwwwwwww...." I cooed, "That's so adorable! Solangelo moment!"

Will and Nico groaned.

I squealed, "We have presents for the rest of you as well!" A jewel tattoo shaped like a teardrop, appeared on everyone's neck. It had metallic swirls on it, with the person's name. "Now we are all linked and will always know where each other is!" I gave myself a blue and silver tattoo; Serena, purple and silver; Minerva, emerald green and gold; Hermione and Draco, gold and silver; Severus, black and silver; Luna, light pink and silver; Nico and Will, gold and black.

Serena gasped, "Yay!"

I smirked, "I can control it as well. For instance, if I want to Apparate you somewhere, I say your name and what location. You can do that as well, but only Serena and I can Apparate others."

Severus nodded slowly, "Will it hurt us?"

I scoffed, "No, it doesn't hurt or burn—well, it might hurt if I'm displeased with you." I paused for it to sink in, then finally laughed at their expressions. "I'm joking! It won't hurt you, but it will hurt anyone that tries to attack you. It will emit any spell of your choice on the chosen person. I trust you to not kill any innocents." I sat down on my bed, "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you something! If you want, it can make you vampires—like us! It won't make you a full vampire unless you want it to. It gives you the traits of vampires—minus the penchant for blood and the annoying allergies."

"If you're vampires, do you need to drink blood? And how do people become vampires, anyway?" Draco asked.

Serena nodded, "Yes, we can drink blood. But we need somewhat mortal blood to survive, animal blood helps, but if we don't drink mortal blood, we'll grow weak and fall into a death coma because we can't die. If we bite someone and they don't die, they become vampires. We hardly ever need to drink blood, only once every five years."

"When was the last time?" Draco pressed.

I shrugged, "About one year ago, we're thinking of Albus as our next target."

  "Ew!" Serena grimaced, "Do you want to get indigestion?"

  "Good point."

"Interesting.... So, can you tell us more about Du—Albus?" Said Hermione.

"Hang on!" Serena yelled. "First I have to give you guys my present!" She waved her hands in a complicated pattern and swirled tattoos, with the same colors as my tattoos, appeared on everyone's right shoulder. "These can take you anywhere you want and can give you things in emergency—like food, weapons, armor, a tent—things like that."

"Neat," I said, giving her a grin. "Now let's continue. Well, we did go to school with him. He was in Gryffindor and is as ambitious and manipulative as a Slytherin. He often manipulated his classmates and teachers into doing what he wanted. We think he placed a spell on Tom, because we looked into his pensive, we saw a memory of Tom when he was younger. That Tom wasn't anything like the boy we met at Hogwarts, the boy we met was insane and had idiotic ideas."

  Nico choked on a sob, "No."

  "The boy Nico talked about was a sweet child, and had the same personality as Nico did. That's why we believe Albus is using some kind of spell on Tom. It's in Albus's nature—his grandmother is Eris, goddess of discord and strife." Serena finished.

  I nodded, "Albus is having Tom do all those bad things, so when he murders Tom, everyone will think he's their savior. Then he'll do something really bad, I can't tell you because that'll be telling you more about fate, than I already have. Anyways, Albus will do something.... And take over the world and everyone that opposes him, will DIE!" I shrugged, "Sorry, Serena, I had to."

"It's ok, it won't mess up the timeline.... That much," My sister said, grabbing a blood bag from the refrigerator. "Do you mind?"

Everyone shook their heads.

I used my wand to transfigure two cups and poured the blood in each. "Where did you put those straws?" I asked.

Serena held up two straws, "These ones?" She placed them in the cups. We sipped the blood, while we listened to Severus speak.

  "Serena and Selena are going to join Tom—something I think is idiotic—they're going to try to reverse the spell or curse placed on him. Anyone that wants to join, raise your hand."

Everyone raised their hands.

  Severus facepalmed, "You are either the most brave or idiotic people I've ever met.

I wiped the blood off my mouth. "Ok, when he comes back, you are going to join. I think Minerva shouldn't join, she should be our spy on Albus."

Minerva nodded, "When is he going to rise?"

Severus shrugged, "Day of the last task, trophy is a portkey. All I know is he needs Potter to be there—he isn't going to hurt Potter."

"Can I help?" Hermione asked. "I can keep an eye on Harry and Ron."

"Good," Serena banished the empty cups and straws.

Hermione gasped, "It's seven o' clock! I have to go change!"

Severus rolled his eyes, "You need one hour to change?"

Hermione blushed, "Yes!"

I shook my head in exasperation and snapped my fingers. Everyone was wearing their clothes for the Yule Ball, even Severus and Minerva. I had used magic to summon them from their trunks. "Hermione, who are you going with? Draco?" I nudged her.

  "Maybe..."

  I admired the magic I did, which changed their hairstyles into what they imagined.

Hermione had done something with her hair; it was no longer bushy but sleek and shiny, and twisted up into an elegant knot at the back of her head. She was wearing robes made of a floaty, periwinkle-blue material, and she was holding herself differently, somehow—or maybe it was merely the absence of the twenty or so books she usually had slung over her back.

Serena and I let out twin squeals. "DRAMIONE!!!!!!"

Draco winced, "Please don't be so loud. If my father finds out about Hermione, she'll be in danger."

"Pyramus and Thisbe!" I gasped.

"Who and what now?" Luna asked.

Serena snorted, "Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh,"

I nodded, "They were a lovely couple—even though they were only thirteen."

"What! Only thirteen! They killed themselves for love, when they were only thirteen!" Exclaimed Hermione. "That's unbelievable!"

Serena shrugged, "People died and married young back then. Me and Selena were to marry gross boys when we were twelve. I am so glad that we ran away, even though what happened to prompt it was horrible. Lili's happy in Elysium now, along with James and Lily Potter. We visit them sometimes, they said to not be sad."

Minerva sighed, "It's sad to see young people to die so soon. Being old is hard, friends die."

I giggled, "You're not that old, Minerva. If you're old, Serena and I are positively ancient! Do I really look that old?" I asked innocently, morphing into my natural form.

Everyone except Serena, Luna, and Severus stared at me in shock. Serena calmly began painting her nails with silver essence, creating twisting pattern that sparkled in the light.

"You look just like Sirius!" Hermione exclaimed.

I nodded, "Yes, after all, I am related to his ancestors."

"Am I the only one confused by this?" Will asked.

"No, I am as well. I don't understand how you can change your looks." Nico said.

Luna smiled, "It's simple, she's a Metamorphmagus. Metamorphmagi can change their features."

I raised an eyebrow, "How would you know I am a Metamorphmagus? How did you not know that this isn't just a perk of immortality and vampirism?"

Luna shrugged, "The nargles told me. Also, I saw it in a dream."

Serena nodded, "Ok, it's time for dinner." She summoned plates and cups for us. "Say the kind of food and drink you want."

I got salmon—Serena thought it was ironic because I was allergic to most kinds of seafood—Serena got a big bowl of noodles; Luna got rainbow cupcakes; Will got some BBQ from CHB; Nico got farturas; Hermione insisted on eating later; Draco got a bowl of soup; Minerva got cat food—I mean fish; Severus got chocolate cake and potatoes.

After we finished eating, we went downstairs.

When we went inside, everyone stared at us because Serena and I looked like creepy clones of each other—other than the fact that my eyes were black with ice blue flecks, and her eyes were black with light purple flecks.

Once everyone else was settled in the Hall, Minerva told the champions and their partners to get in line in pairs and to follow her. They did so, and everyone in the Great Hall applauded as they entered and started walking up toward a large round table at the top of the Hall, where the judges were sitting.

The walls of the Hall had all been covered in sparkling silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished; instead, there were about a hundred smaller, lantern-lit ones, each seating about a dozen people.

I squealed and pushed Will and Nico towards the table.

Albus smiled happily as the champions approached the top table, but Karkaroff looked right past everyone as he watched Will and Nico draw nearer. Ludo Bagman, tonight in robes of bright purple with large yellow stars, was clapping as enthusiastically as any of the students; and Madame Maxime, who had changed her usual uniform of black satin for a flowing gown of lavender silk, was applauding them politely. But Mr. Crouch, I suddenly realized, was not there. The fifth seat at the table was occupied by Percy Weasley.

When the champions and their partners reached the table, Percy drew out the empty chair beside him, staring pointedly at Harry. Harry took the hint and sat down next to Percy, who was wearing brand-new, navy-blue dress robes and an expression of such smugness that I thought it ought to be fined.

I used my vampire hearing to listen in on their conversation.

"I've been promoted," Percy said before Harry could even ask, and from his tone, he might have been announcing his election as supreme ruler of the universe. "I'm now Mr. Crouch's personal assistant, and I'm here representing him."

"Why didn't he come?" Harry asked.

"I'm afraid to say Mr. Crouch isn't well, not well at all. Hasn't been right since the World Cup. Hardly surprising — overwork. He's not as young as he was — though still quite brilliant, of course, the mind remains as great as it ever was. But the World Cup was a fiasco for the whole Ministry, and then, Mr. Crouch suffered a huge personal shock with the misbehavior of that house-elf of his, Blinky, or whatever she was called. Naturally, he dismissed her immediately afterward, but — well, as I say, he's getting on, he needs looking after, and I think he's found a definite drop in his home comforts since she left. And then we had the tournament to arrange, and the aftermath of the Cup to deal with — that revolting Skeeter woman buzzing around — no, poor man, he's having a well-earned, quiet Christmas. I'm just glad he knew he had someone he could rely upon to take his place."

I scoffed quietly.

There was no food on the plates, I didn't really care because we already ate. "Serena," I nudged my twin. "Look at Solangelo, it's so cute!"

Will had been helping Nico with his tie.

Serena squealed, "So cute!"

After Albus had showed people how to get the food and all the food had been consumed, Albus stood up and asked the students to do the same. Then, with a wave of his wand, all the tables zoomed back along the walls leaving the floor clear, and then he conjured a raised platform into existence along the right wall. A set of drums, several guitars, a lute, a cello, and some bagpipes were set upon it.

The Weird Sisters now trooped up onto the stage to wildly enthusiastic applause; they were all extremely hairy and dressed in black robes that had been artfully ripped and torn. They picked up their instruments, and I, had been so interested in watching them I had almost forgotten what was coming, suddenly realized that the lanterns on all the other tables had gone out, and that the other champions and their partners were standing up.

"Come on," Serena hissed, "They're dancing! Let's go watch them creepily and fangirl over the Solangelo and Dramione moments!"

I nodded and stood up with her, watching them dance.

Moments later, Ron, Harry and their dates came over and sat next to us.

"How's it going?" Harry asked Ron, sitting down and opening a bottle of butterbeer.

Ron didn't answer. He was glaring at Hermione and Draco, who were dancing nearby. Padma was sitting with her arms and legs crossed, one foot jiggling in time to the music. Every now and then she threw a disgruntled look at Ron, who was completely ignoring her. Parvati sat down on Harry's other side, crossed her arms and legs too, and within minutes was asked to dance by a boy from Beauxbatons.

"You don't mind, do you, Harry?" Parvati said.

"What?" said Harry, who was now watching Cho and Cedric.

"Oh never mind," snapped Parvati, and she went off with the boy from Beauxbatons. When the song ended, she did not return. I supposed the favor that they owed us was spent.

Hermione came over and sat down in Parvati's empty chair. She was a bit pink in the face from dancing.

"It's hot, isn't it?" said Hermione, fanning herself with her hand. "Draco's just gone to get some drinks."

Ron gave her a withering look. "Draco?" he said. "Hasn't he asked you to call him Drakey yet?"

Hermione looked at him in surprise. "What's up with you?" she said.

"If you don't know," said Ron scathingly, "I'm not going to tell you."

Hermione stared at him, then at Harry, who shrugged.
"Ron, what — ?"

"He's a Slytherin!" spat Ron. "You — you're —" Ron was obviously casting around for words strong enough to describe Hermione's crime, "fraternizing with the enemy, that's what you're doing!"

Hermione's mouth fell open.

"Don't be so stupid!" she said after a moment. "The enemy! Honestly —"

I rolled my eyes, "Hermione, don't listen to him. He won't know what true love is, even if Aphrodite herself, came down and smacked him upside the head."

Serena nodded, "He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Draco came over with two butterbeers, "Hermione, I have the drinks. Oh, hi, Selena, Serena."

He sat on the other side of us, arm around Hermione.

I cooed, "Awwwwwwwww. Dramione is cuddling together!"

Serena leaned near Draco and whispered. "Also, I'd be a bit more careful if I were you. Ron looks like he wants to throttle you."

"What the bloody hell is that!" Ron exclaimed, after hearing the words: "Dramione"

Serena rolled her eyes, "Dramione, the ship name for Draco and Hermione."

"Ewwwww!" Screeched Ron.

Harry shook his head, "It's strange, but not deserving of a reaction that large."

"Yes, it does! Malfoy, of all people?" Ron yelled.

"Yes, Draco! I like him, if you don't support me, I don't need you!" If Hermione's glares could kill, Ron would be dead.

"Yeesh, Hermione, take a chill pill." Said Harry.

"I will not! Ron is not the one that is to decide who I like, and don't like!" Hermione exclaimed.

"That's right!" Serena stood up, and smacked Ron in the face. "She is her own person, with her own decisions! She doesn't need some mortal trying to control her life! Plus, Draco is a much better person than you! If My Lady was here, she would make you roadkill, for trying to tell a girl, what and what not to do!"

"She would really do that?" Draco asked.

Serena nodded, "Once she turned a male into a jackalope because he intruded on our hunt."

Well, you can go tell your lady, to mind her own business!" Ron yelled, rubbing his face, it was already forming a red hand mark.

I smirked, "No can do, the rights of maidens everywhere, are her business."

Ron groaned, "A female rights activist, great."

"And there's something wrong with that?" Serena challenged.

"Yes—I mean, no!"

Harry looked at Ron disapprovingly. "Ron! There's nothing wrong with that!"

"It is her business, I'm going to prove it to you!" Serena closed her eyes, calling Artemis.

"I don't think you should—" I began.

Artemis appeared in a flash next to us, in her fourteen year-old form. "Serena, why are we surrounded by males?"

Ron gasped, "You can't Apparate in Hogwarts! How did you get in here, Death Eater?"

Artemis looked highly offended, "I am not one of Voldemort's followers!"

"Unfortunately, him and his friend, are the only hope of the wizarding world. You cannot smite them." I glared at them, "Although, I would like to, about thirty times."

Serena smirked, "My Lady, he thinks there's something wrong with female rights activists, he also attempted to tell Hermione what and what not to do. Earlier, him and Harry tried to ask us to the ball, after we said no, about a hundred times!"

Artemis frowned, "What do you prefer to be, roadkill or just killed?" She asked the two boys.

Harry gulped, "Neither,"

She glanced at him, "You're Lily's son, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"I will spare you because your mother helped me." She glared at Ron, "Now, you. Give me three reasons why I shouldn't kill you."

"Uhhhhhhh.... One, I'm too young to die. Two, Professor Dumbledore! Help me!" He ran towards where Albus and Hagrid were talking.

Albus stopped Ron, "Mr. Weasley! Why are you running?"

"Death Eater! She's trying to kill me! Serena called her here, she apparated!" Ron screeched, hiding behind Hagrid.

"Where?" Albus asked.

"There!" Ron pointed at Artemis.

"He has three seconds to tell me why I shouldn't kill him." Artemis said calmly.

"Who are yeh?" Hagrid asked.

Artemis glared at the half-giant. "I'm Artemis, and I would like to know why it's any of your business, Half-Giant!"

"I'm not Half-Giant!"

Artemis raised an eyebrow, "Yes, you are."

I nodded.

"See, Selena agrees that you're a Half-Giant." Artemis smiled at me. "I find that her opinions about magical creatures are correct most of the time."

"Why are yeh trying to kill Ron?" Hagrid asked, shielding Ron from view.

"Because, he has tried to flirt with one of my Hunters and he tried to tell Hermione what and what not to do! Now stand aside, foolish giant, I won't hesitate to shoot you."

Ron gasped and seemed to react without thinking. "Avada Kedavra!" He pointed his wand at Artemis.

Artemis looked down, to where she had absorbed the green light. "Ow.... Really? You do know, I'm immune to spells, right?"

The silence that followed was almost funny.

Serena stood up, I followed. Her hair whipped around her face and her eyes flashed violet as we stalked up to where Hagrid and Albus were, Ron cowering behind them.

"That was a foolish thing to do! How could you? Use an unforgivable!" Serena yelled. "If that hadn't been absorbed, the blood of an innocent would be on your hands!"

Ron gulped, "I didn't mean to cast an unforgivable, it's as if I acted on instinct."

I snorted, "If you didn't mean it, it wouldn't have cast a green light."

Artemis shook her head, "Idiot, I suppose I have to kill you now."

"No!" Harry yelled, running up. "Don't kill him!"

"No? Harry, did you know your mother is alive?" Artemis asked.
"My mother is what?"

"No! I forbid you to tell him!" Albus yelled.

"Forbid, such a controlling word. You don't want him to know who exactly cast the curse on Voldemort to kill his parents?"

"Lady Artemis! You're revealing too much! Fate wouldn't have gone this way!" Serena exclaimed.

Artemis sighed, "I suppose fate won't have had killed him?"

I shook my head sadly, "Unfortunately not. Although, it says nothing about turning him into a jackalope, for the rest of the week."

Artemis smirked, "Jackalope, it is! A pink jackalope!" She pointed her finger at Ron and the redheaded boy shrank and became a pink jackalope.

I giggled, "You do know we have to obliviate everyone, right?"

Artemis nodded, "I'll leave first, then you obliviate them."

"Sure,"

"We'll catch up later." Artemis flashed away.

"Obliviate!" I cast the spell on everyone.

"What happened?" Ron asked, hopping out from behind Hagrid. He gaped and looked down at himself. "Aaaah! I'm a—a..."

"Jackalope." I finished for him.

"What in the world did you do to yourself! You're pink! It hilarious!" Harry giggled.

"How are you talking?" Albus asked. "People can't talk in their Animagus form."

Now, more people were being drawn to the commotion, pointing at Ron and laughing.

I smirked, "Lavender, I think Ron wants you to dress him up."

Lavender smiled, "Ok!"

Ron paled,
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I giggled and handed Ron to Lavender. "Have fun!"

She squealed and ran off to her room.

"You know we have just condemned Ron to a fate, worse than death?" Serena deadpanned.

I nodded, "Exactly."

Serena sighed, "I'm bored, I'm going to go back to our room."

I stood up, "I'm coming with you."

Pretending we wanted more drinks, me and Serena left the table, edged around the dance floor, and slipped out into the entrance hall. The front doors stood open, and the fluttering fairy lights in the rose garden winked and twinkled as we went down the front steps, where we found themselves surrounded by bushes; winding, ornamental paths; and large stone statues. I could hear splashing water, which sounded like a fountain. Here and there, people were sitting on carved benches. Serena and I set off along one of the winding paths through the rosebushes, but they had gone only a short way when we heard a familiar voice.

". . . don't see what there is to fuss about, Igor."

"Severus, you cannot pretend this isn't happening!" Karkaroff's voice sounded anxious and hushed, as though keen not to be overheard. "It's been getting clearer and clearer for months. I am becoming seriously concerned, I can't deny it —"

"Then flee," said Severus's voice curtly. "Flee — I will make your excuses. I, however, am remaining at Hogwarts."

Severus and Karkaroff came around the corner. Severus had his wand out and was blasting rosebushes apart, his expression most ill-natured. Squeals issued from many of the bushes—not the good kind of squeals either—and dark shapes emerged from them.

"Ten points from Ravenclaw, Fawcett!" Severus snarled as a girl ran past him. "And ten points from Hufflepuff too, Stebbins!" as a boy went rushing after her. "And what are you two doing?" he added, catching sight of me and my sister on the path ahead. Karkaroff, I saw, looked slightly discomposed to see them standing there. His hand went nervously to his goatee, and he began winding it around his finger.

"We were walking, are you ok?" Serena asked.

Severus sighed. "I'm fine, Igor's freaking out because of Voldemort."

Kar—Igor winced, grabbing his arm.

I gasped, "I'll help, roll up your sleeves!"

He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be stupid! I know it hurts when people say Tom's name, I can fix it!"

He finally submitted and rolled up his sleeves.

I placed my hand on the Dark Mark and it flowed silver for a moment. Then Igor collapsed, I shook my head. "Are you ok?"

He stood up and growled. "I'm fine, how do I know it worked?"

Serena smirked, "It worked on Severus. See, Voldemort."

Nothing happened.

Igor gasped, "But how?"

I smirked and waved my hands in the air, "Magic,"

Serena snorted, "So, what's all this whispering about?"

"The mark's getting clearer." Severus whispered.

"Hush!" Igor hissed, "Do you want us to get caught?"

I chuckled, "I already know you're one of Tom's followers. Me and Serena want to join."

"Don't!" Igor yelled. "There's no turning back, he's ruthless!"

Serena rolled her eyes, "I'm pretty sure me and my sister have killed more than twenty times the amount of people Voldemort has."

Severus stared, "You have—? Of course you have."

I clicked my tongue. "Severus, you doubt us so. We want to join because we want to break the spell Albus has placed on him. We figured out that Tom is actually Albus's horcrux, Albus has been possessing Tom, like how Tom possessed Ginny! Except when Tom makes horcruxes, they're really Albus's horcruxes!"

Igor blinked, "That's a lot to take in all at once."

Serena shrugged, "Also, we think Neville is Bella's lost son. Remember when she lost her son? She went crazy, trying to look for him."

"But how would you know? That was years ago!" Igor exclaimed. "You're children!"

I giggled, "We're vampires, vampires are immortal."

"You're vampires? I thought vampires were either extinct or very, very old!"

Serena smiled, showing her glowing fangs. "The second one works best, Selena's gotten rid of the accidental vampires—the one that were made, during feeding. She's kept a tight grip on the numbers of vamps."

"How old are you?" Igor asked.

"You should never ask a lady her age!" I reprimanded him, "A couple thousand sounds about right."

Igor fainted.

"Oops!"

Severus used his wand to levitate his comrade up in the air. "Let's bring him to the Room of Requirement, it'll be safer to talk."

I apparated us to the Room of Requirement and Severus set Igor on the bed, the room made for us.

When Igor woke up, he immediately sat up and reached for his wand, which was in Serena's hand. "Where's my wand? Why am I here? What happened?"

Serena handed his wand back to him. "You fainted after we told you our true age. Also, you reek! Literally, you smell like—like..." She thought for a moment. "Like troll breath! I should know, my sister is the guardian of all magical creatures."

Igor muttered something about having more pressing matters than hygiene.

I giggled, "Serena, your eyebrows are trying to touch your circlet."

Serena's eyebrows quickly came back down. "Selena!"

Severus rolled his eyes, "If Igor's fine, we should go back to our quarters. Dumbledore might get suspicious."

"What's Dumbledore have to do with Voldemort?" Igor asked.

I shrugged, "He made Tom a horcrux and I possessing him. That's why he can't kill Tom, he'd be risking destroying his horcrux. Don't tell anyone."

Igor nodded, "How do we get Voldemort back to normal?"

"Leave that to us," I winked, "we'll restore his sanity, after he's reformed. Then we'll get rid of the horcruxes that Tom made."

"That'll make him more human looking. Also, we're his great-aunts or something. Our mom had another kid, after Lili and that kid is Tom's great—something—grandmother." Serena added.

"You have a messed up family!" Igor exclaimed.

"We know!" Severus, Serena, and I said, at the same time.

"So, are you still leaving?" I asked.

Igor grimaced, "No, but if he doesn't become sane?"

Serena shrugged, her eyes lighting up. "We kill Albus and hope he becomes sane. If he doesn't, we kill him as well."

"How do you hope to kill both of them and stay alive? I know vampires are nearly immortal, but against two of the greatest wizards of all time? You have no chance." Igor sighed.

I scowled. "As if, they're actually pretty mediocre. Any wizard or witch from our time, could beat them in their seventh-year. Back then, the unforgivables were not illegal."

"Why don't we ask Crouch about the rising?" Serena suggested.

"Crouch, as in Barty Crouch? The Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement?" Severus asked.

I shook my head, "No, I mean Barty Crouch Jr. He's disguised as Alastor Moody. I'm going to get him." I apparated to Moody's office and became a bat.

Soon, I heard the sound of him walking closer. As soon as he got in the office, I dropped down from the ceiling. "Hello, Barty Crouch. I would like to bring you to a meeting with Severus and Igor, I believe they have some inquiries about Voldemort." I smirked, ignoring his pain. I grabbed his shoulder and apparated to the Room of Requirement. I dropped him on the floor, "I think his brain can't compute with the weirdness of me." I flashed a smile.

Barty stood up, "I'm not Barty Crouch! How did you Apparate in Hogwarts?"

Severus scoffed, "Crouch, your gig is up, we want to know how to resurrect Voldemort."

Crouch winced, "The name, hurts!"

"Oh, yeah! Oops, my bad." Serena grabbed Crouch's arm and he fell backwards, on to the ground.

I groaned, "Why do they fall over every single time?" I waved my hand and Crouch floated into a chair.

"Wake up!" Serena yelled.

Crouch shot awake, "What happened?"

Serena shrugged. "I touched your Dark Mark and you fainted. Also, it won't hurt when people say 'Voldemort' anymore."

Crouch gasped, "Thank you! How did you do it?"

I shrugged, "We made it so that the spell affects us instead of you."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Igor asked.

I shook my head, "No, we're like Nico. Spells don't affect us, as Crouch found out with Nico."

"How do spells not work on you?" Asked Igor.

Severus shrugged, "It's in their DNA—"

"We don't have DNA." I interrupted.

"How?"

"It's a royal vampire thing." Serena explained. Nope, it's a goddess thing. She added over the mental link.

"Strange, I know." I shrugged. "Anyways, we want to help Tom. We think Dumbledore has placed some spells on him and we would like to remove the spells."

Crouch sighed. "So, he isn't really evil?"

I nodded, "Sorry, but your pureblood ideas are really dumb. Technically, those 'Mudbloods' you speak about, are descended from squibs."

"Hmmmmmm.... Why should I help you make him normal?" Crouch smirked.

Serena raised an eyebrow, "Are you going to disagree with the vampire Keiras?"

"You—You're the Keira?" Igor stuttered. "The Queen of Vampires? The one that hasn't been defeated for thousands of years?"

I smirked, "Yes, and we're not afraid to get our hands dirty."

Serena laughed, "That means we have thousands of years worth of deaths stained on our hands. So, think twice before you side with someone."

"I thought the Keira was an older person." Said Crouch, trying to call our bluff.

"They are old, ever heard of immortality?" Severus sneered.

"Duh, obviously." I rolled my eyes, "Seriously, do they even educate people these days?"

Serena sighed, "Unfortunately, not. The Ministry is corrupt, Hogwarts is run by a madman, and an innocent man is being charged of a murder that wasn't committed."

I sharpened my nails to points with my knife. "We leave the continent for a century or so, and it goes crazy! I knew there was something off with Albus, he was a weird kid. I thought it was just stupid teenager stuff, until he killed his sister and got his lover—Gellert Grindelwald—sent to Nurmengard, Gellert's own prison!"

"Dumbledore killed his sister?" Igor asked. "Why is he allowed to be the headmaster here?"

Serena shrugged, "He got rid of anyone that remembers. He also sets up threats to the wizarding work, then destroys them. One of the examples is Voldemort. He was in an orphanage where he was often blamed for things he did not do. Another is Harry, he was left with neglectful people who weren't even related to him—Lily Evans's adopted family, Lily actually is Sirius Black's twin sister. She just looks like her mother, Walburga Black is their step-mother. You don't need to know who's their real mother, just know Albus has been lying to practically everyone. Bellatrix went mad because her child went missing, then she was blamed for the insanity of the people that she trusted with her child!"

Severus nodded slowly, "I always wondered what happened to Bella, she wasn't always like...."

I grinned, "Like us? I can assure you, we are much more ruthless and murder-y, than Bella."

Serena giggled, "Murder-y! It's fun to say, and do! Well, under most circumstances."

Crouch glanced at Severus, "Are you sure these girls are sane? They are stranger than Bellatrix—Bellatrix's level of strange is hard to achieve."

"Don't worry," I flipped my hair, "we haven't ever been entirely sane. Also, how good are each of you at Occlumency?"

Severus shrugged, "I'm pretty good for a mortal. After all, I was taught by the most powerful witches, ever."

Serena grinned, "Thank you, but your comrades? They need to know how to defend their minds, from Albus and others."

Igor nodded, "We can defend ourselves from Severus's Occlumency."

Severus snorted, "For about two minutes. If I actually try, five seconds."

I coughed, to get their attention. "I'm going to attempt to break into your mind, you are to defend yourselves, without wands and spells."

"Ready?" Serena raised her wand.

"Legilimens!" Me and Serena said at the same time, me pointing to Igor, she pointing to Crouch.

Doing acts for the Dark Lord.... Him being trialed for, by the ministry.... He was teaching students for the first time....

I walked out of his mind and sneered at him. "Pathetic, how dare you betray Severus."

He cowered, "I—I panicked, I hadn't known he was a spy."

Serena scoffed, coming out of Crouch's mind. "It's like walking through a park, too easy."

Severus smirked, "I told you so!"

"Whatever, Crouch and Igor's skills are horrible." I raised my wand and pointed it at Severus. "Legilimens!" I saw memories that didn't really matter, such as him brewing random potions. I realized that his mental barriers were more subtle, instead showing what the viewer wanted to see, yet nothing important things. I pushed harder, finally seeing important things after a while. Him going to school.... His father....

Severus collapsed on the floor. I rushed to him, "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

He sat up slowly, "Yes, I would prefer if you endeavored to not intrude on my mind again, though."

I nodded, "I won't. Nice shields, by the way. I almost didn't notice that those were your shields.

"Thank you."

Serena sighed, "Oh well, we should get going. People are going to be looking for you and Nico probably needs us to stop Will from worrying so much. Bye." She waved and we shadow-traveled back to the ball.

We sat at the tables, chatting about Solangelo. Until we heard about what Harry and Ron were talking about.

"I still don't believe Hagrid's mother is a giant!" Ron whispered.

Harry nodded, "I don't either, even though I heard him say it himself."

I groaned, "Great, if Hagrid was saying it and Ron and Harry found out, soon the whole school's going to know. Also, I sense an Animagus here. One that's not registered."

"How do you know if they're not registered?" Serena drummed her fingers on the table.

I smirked, "I hacked into the ministry, their security is horrible!"

Serena nodded, "Who is it?"

"A certain Miss. Rita Skeeter, the nosy reporter who interviewed the champions." I glanced up and saw a familiar beetle, sitting at the edge of the table, probably listening to Harry's conversation.

I stood up, grabbed the beetle, and shadow-traveled us to our room.

When we got to the room, I quickly transfigured a pencil to become a human-sized glass jar. I placed Rita inside of it and sealed the lid. "Hello, Rita. You should probably become human again, we won't tell anyone.... Yet."

Rita landed on the floor and became human again. "How did you know who I was? Who are you?"

Serena sat down on her bed, "I am Serena Black, sister of Nico di Angelo. This is my twin, Selena—and don't you dare to write this down."

I smirked, "We know you're an Animagus because we are Animagi as well—unregistered Animagi. We would like to know what you found out in Harry and Ron's conversation. We know you heard something, so don't try to plead innocence."

Rita smiled, "Hagrid is half giant! This is one of my biggest scoops, ever!"

I showed my fangs, "We have another scoop for you: Illegal Animagi reporter, Rita Skeeter, gets killed by the Keiras of all the vampire tribes because she couldn't keep her mouth shut."

Rita's jaw literally hit the ground. "You're the Keiras? How? Vampires aren't allowed at Hogwarts! I'll get you sent to Azkaban!"

Serena rolled her eyes. "Yes, but you'll be dead. Also, do you really think we'd prance around, eating everyone and singing: 'oh hello, we're the Keiras and guess what, you get to die'?"

I scoffed, "Really, that's stupid, even for you. Do mortals even learn from history? Whatever, we do have a real scoop for you. Sirius Black is innocent, the secret-keeper of Lily and James Potter, was Peter Pettigrew. Sirius was never given a trial, he can say, under the influence of Veritaserum, that he is innocent. After all, if Peter was blown up, why would there be a finger left behind?"

Rita nodded slowly, eyeing us like we were dangerous, wild animals. "I see your point, can you let me go?"

Serena shrugged, "Sure, if you swear on Styx to not say anything of this encounter, to anyone. Also, you can tell people about Hagrid if you want."

Rita sighed, "I swear,"

I waved my hand at the giant glass jar and it became a pencil, once more. "You may go now,"

She hurried out the door, becoming a beetle in midair.

I burst out laughing. "That promise won't last a day! I don't think she realizes how powerful we actually are."

Serena grinned. "Do ya think? Wait until she realizes what happens at the end of the year. Hermione is going to have a lot fun toying with Rita this summer."

I nodded, "At least we now have blackmail information."

She giggled, "That's always a good thing to have."

I stretched, "Let's go to sleep, even though we don't need sleep, we still should rest. Taking the taboo off of Tom's name for Crouch and Karkaroff was exhausting, but they're now in our debts."

  "Oh dear, what did you do?" Serena asked.

  I smirked, "Life-debts, dear sister."

The next morning, everyone was in a lazy mood. Our first class of the day, was Care of Magical Creatures. We had it with the Gryffindors and Slytherins, I knew that something was going to happen.

When we arrived at Hagrid's cabin, however, we found an elderly witch with closely cropped gray hair and a very prominent chin standing before Hagrid's front door.

The other Ravenclaws and most of the Gryffindors were there.

"Hurry up, now, the bell rang five minutes ago," she barked at Ron and Harry as they struggled toward her through the snow.

"Who're you?" said Ron, staring at her. "Where's Hagrid?"

"My name is Professor Grubbly-Plank," she said briskly. "I am your temporary Care of Magical Creatures teacher."

"Where's Hagrid?" Harry repeated loudly.

"He is indisposed," said Professor Grubbly-Plank shortly.

Soft laughter reached my ears. I turned; Draco and the rest of the Slytherins were joining the class. All of them looked gleeful, and none of them looked surprised to see Professor Grubbly-Plank.

"This way, please," said Professor Grubbly-Plank, and she strode off around the paddock where the Beauxbatons horses were shivering. Me, Luna, Serena, Draco, Hermione, and Nico followed her, looking back over our shoulders at Hagrid's cabin. All the curtains were closed.

"What's wrong with Hagrid?" Harry said, hurrying to catch up with Professor Grubbly-Plank.

"Never you mind," she said as though she thought he was being nosy, which he was being.

"I do mind, though," said Harry hotly. "What's up with him?"

Professor Grubbly-Plank acted as though she couldn't hear him. She led them past the paddock where the huge Beauxbatons horses were standing, huddled against the cold, and toward a tree on the edge of the forest, where a large and beautiful unicorn was tethered.

Many of the girls "ooooohed!" at the sight of the unicorn.

"Oh it's so beautiful!" whispered Lavender Brown. "How did she get it? They're supposed to be really hard to catch!"

The unicorn was so brightly white it made the snow all around look gray. It was pawing the ground nervously with its golden hooves and throwing back its horned head. I'm scared! Too many boys!

"Boys keep back!" barked Professor Grubbly-Plank, throwing out an arm and catching Harry hard in the chest. "They prefer the woman's touch, unicorns. Girls to the front, and approach with care, come on, easy does it. . . ."

We walked slowly forward toward the unicorn, leaving the boys standing near the paddock fence, watching.

Me and Serena walked up and patted the creature's velvety nose. Hello, what's your name?

My name is Katharós. She bowed, It is a honor to meet our goddess. Can you tell the grown-up human that I have a child in the woods and I would like to get back to her?

Serena suddenly started and stared at the unicorn with a look of dismay. Muttering to herself, she began waving her hands through the air, silver sparks flying from her fingertips.

Professor Grubby-Plank gasped. "What are you doing? How did you get it to kneel?"

"It is a she, and a noble creature." I sneered, "We're special in that way." I elbowed Serena, "What are you doing?"

"The unicorn was going to die." She whispered, "I changed fate."

I nodded, "Good." I raised my voice, so that Grubby-Plank could hear. "We have royal blood, that's probably why."

The professor's eyes widened, "I've had multiple students with royal blood, none of them were worthy of an unicorn bowing. How are you different?"

"Don't tell, but I think it's because we're related to the Keira of the vampires." Serena whispered to Grubby-Plank. "She's our ancestor or something."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Grubby-Plank whispered.

I smiled fakely, "Thank you. Also, the unicorn says her child is in the woods and wants to go back to it."

"Of course!" Grubby-Plank exclaimed, untying the unicorn.

The unicorn nuzzled my hand, then galloped to her child.

"I hope she stays, that woman!" said Parvati Patil when the lesson had ended and they were all heading back to the castle for lunch. "That's more what I thought Care of Magical Creatures would be like . . . proper creatures like unicorns, not monsters. . . ."

  "I don't, she's so disrespectful." I rolled my eyes.

"What about Hagrid?" Harry said angrily as they went up the steps.

"What about him?" said Parvati in a hard voice. "He can still be gamekeeper, can't he?"

"That was a really good lesson," said Hermione as we entered the Great Hall. "I didn't know half the things Professor Grubbly-Plank told us about uni —"

"Look at this!" Harry snarled, and he shoved the Daily Prophet article under Hermione's nose.

I rolled my eyes, "Big deal, Hagrid's a half-giant. He's dangerous, we all know that."

Serena shrugged, "I don't know what all the fuss is about. In my opinion, all Giants should go to Tartarus—except Damson, Damson is nice."

"What's Tartar sauce?" Ron asked.

"Ta-tar-us, in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked." Draco sneered, "Anyone with a brain knows that."

Harry gasped, "Hagrid does not deserve to go there! He never did anything to you!"

Nico sighed, "Most giants are bad, we had a war with them. We lost many campers and Hunters."

I patted Nico's shoulder, "It's fine, they're all in Elysium. They lived as long as they could, I don't think even Serena could have done anything about it."

Serena nodded, "If I could, I would have stopped the deaths of Bianca and Zoë. Unfortunately, the Fates don't let me mess around with the timelines of humans, only animals."

"What?" Ron looked completely lost.

Hermione shook her head, "Never mind,"

"How can you be so cruel?" Harry exclaimed. "Hagrid never did anything!"

"He might not have, but his kin has. That, I cannot forgive." I glared at Harry.

"You—You vampire!"

Serena scoffed, "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

Lavender gasped, "You're a vampire? Aren't those really dangerous?"

I smirked, "Yes, to both questions."

She paled, "Professor McGonagall!" She waved to get Minerva's attention.

"Yes?" Minerva asked, walking over.

"Serena and Selena are vampires! Vampires aren't allowed at Hogwarts!"

Minerva raised an eyebrow, "Thank your for informing me, I will take it up with Dumbledore. Serena, Selena, come with me. Everyone else, go to your classes."

She herded us down the hall, "You broke your cover?"

I shook my head, "It's Harry's fault, he doesn't believe that giants are dangerous."

"Of course most Giants are dangerous!" Minerva exclaimed, shocked. "Although, Hagrid would never harm anyone.... on purpose."

We got to outside the Headmaster's office.

"Blood lollipops." Said Minerva, the gargoyle slid open.

"Hello Minerva!" Albus called from his desk. "Why are Miss Alimari and... Miss Alimari here?"

Minerva took a deep breath, "Because Harry says they are vampires and they don't deny it."

Albus looked up. "Vampires must get permission from the Keira, to come to Hogwarts! Do you have permission?"

I smirked, "We do, in fact."

"Do you have the stamp of approval? The vampire Keira said he would give any vampires he sends here, a stamp.

Serena laughed, "He? The vampire Keira is the female heir, not the male. Whoever you were talking to was lying. Any fledgling knows their ruler is the most able royal female! As for the stamp, there's no stamp. We're the Keira's relatives, we know that she didn't issue any stamp."

Albus nodded slowly, "I'll need to contact the ministry about this, you need a trial to see if you're telling the truth."

"A trial?" Minerva burst out. "I don't think that necessary!"

"But it is, he doesn't trust us. Just as we don't trust him, we'll take the trial." I said.

"Good, I'll floo the ministry." Albus walked towards the fireplace.

He flooed to the ministry and appeared a few minutes later, with all of Wizengamot behind him.

Serena snorted, "I don't think there's enough room here."

Albus smiled and snapped his fingers, the room enlarged to the size of a courtroom.

I raised my eyebrow, "That wasn't there when Hogwarts was built."

Minerva shrugged, "One of the Heads added it."

"Is all of Wizengamot needed?" Serena asked.

Fudge nodded nervously, probably remembering how scary we could be. "Y—Yes."

I smirked, "Great," I created chairs for everyone and plopped down on a floating cloud that I had created.

Serena sat down beside me, "Can we start now?"

Minerva nodded, "I'll get Severus and the Veritaserum." She hurried out the door, appearing moments later with Severus.

Severus paled slightly when he saw Wizengamot. "Why are they here?"

I shrugged, "Because Albus thinks we are here illegally. Accio Veritaserum!" The bottle appeared in my hand, I snapped my fingers and an eyedropper appeared in my other hand. I got three drops and placed it on my tongue, I handed the bottle to Serena and she did likewise.

"Ok," Fudge cleared his throat. "State your birth names, your date of birth, and your species."

"Serena Theïkós Black, June fourteenth, four-thirty-three B.C., vampire." Serena replied in monotone.

"Selena Skotádi Black, June fourteenth, four-twenty-three B.C., vampire." I said, in a copy of Serena's voice.

"Have you killed anyone? If so, how many?"

"No." That was a lie.

Fudge looked like he was going to faint, "O—Ok, did the Keira allow you to come to Hogwarts?"

"Yes,"

Severus shrugged, "I believe, that answers your questions." He levitated up to our cloud and handed us the antidote.

"You can fly?" Albus asked.

Severus shook his head. "It's a modified version of Wingardium Leviosa."

After we drank the antidotes and Wizengamot left, we were escorted out the door, by Minerva and Severus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.9K 39
Draco Malfoy was hiding. Not from the Gryffindors, not even Voldemort himself. No. He was hiding the truth from everyone. Born in America, being a Ha...
3.6K 129 23
Nico Di Angelo was 10 years old when a group of demigods rescued him and his sister, Bianca, from the clutches of the Manticore. Now, a year later, a...
87.7K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...
31.7K 1.3K 34
When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and help the Wizarding world from falling int...