Unexpected Love Story //Jamo...

By aut_189

A girl Ramona gibbler and her mother kimmy gibbler move in with her mom's friend DJ, who just lost her husban... More

Moving Day
First Day At School
Unsolved feelings
The First Love
The Mistake
Sick Of Fakes
The Fake Bitch
The truth Comes Out
Ramona's Big Party
A Week Of Love
Family Drama
A week later
Eighth Grade
What's Going On
Sweetness Ruined
Forgiveness???
2 Years Later
Authors note
How could you?
Wishing
What's Next?
Is Too Late ??
Five years later
The Wedding
20 years later

Revenge

478 12 0
By aut_189

Jackson's POV
After we got back from the emergency room. We got dinner, we had some good food but I noticed that Ramona wasn't being her self. Ramona what's wrong? I said in a concerned tone. "Nothing Jackson I'm fine". I know your not just tell me. This time with a little more anger. "I'm fine okay just leave me alone" and she runs to her room and slams the door hard. I go up to her room and I hear crying. " why me this isn't fair what does she want from me". I knock on the door and she says go away. Im not leaving until you tell what's wrong. "Its Lola she wants me to stay away and shes also coming back to school. What how and does Tyler know? "No he doesn't and I don't know how she is saying I don't she will expose what my father did to my mom and I don't know how she found out". She says crying into my arms. "I'm sorry Jackson but I can't ruin my mom and my family I don't care about my father". Ramona please don't I can't lose you again. " I'm sorry Jackson I love you but I have to I'm sorry" then she left me in her room crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 551 38
This story is for Fuller House fans (like me). It's a normal day in SF, then someone moves in with the Fuller's! Wonder who it is? It'll be shocking...
150K 3K 52
*Now Completed* So this is my first time writing a fan fiction so bare with me. ~~~~~~~~ I hate you I love you I hate that I love you Don't want to ...
49.6K 749 22
{COMPLETED} I don't think I can stand to watch Jackson flirt with Lola anymore. Ever since he stood up for me when Popko posted that hippo video I've...
7.8K 44 13
This story is about Sabrina Fuller, how is D.J and Tommy's eldest child. Her interest is music, and of-cause her family. She always dreamed to be a f...