A New Friend {C O M P L E T...

By UndyneTheUndying08

Frisk has had a hard life. Abused by her parents because she is "a mistake." The reason why her parents call... More

A/N
Not So Alone
Meeting New "Friends"
Meeting New "Friends"-Pt 2
Nightmare & Shopping Disaster
Saved
Dance Battle
Death By...Dancing?
Waterfall
An Invitation?
Halloween Party
Halloween Party-Part 2
Hangover
Grillby's
Dead?!
Mourning
He's Alive!
Reunited
The VOID
The VOID-Part 2
A/N: New Schedule
Celebration
Meeting Asgore
The Barrier
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
"I'm Doing This"
Letters
A/N: Tagged & A Surprise!
The Surface
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
Her Coma
Her Coma-Part 2
Her Coma-Part 3
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
She's Awake!
Breath of Fresh Air
New Life
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
A/N: A Specific Comment
Late Night Fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A/N: Wednesday Q&A
A/N: MOTHA F------ PROM!!
Epilogue
A/N: Q&A!

A/N

3.3K 94 70
By UndyneTheUndying08

Guys. I'm sorry.

I know you're waiting for the next chapter to come out today. But I can't...

These past few days I've had to deal with hell. My vision blurry, hands shaking, coughing till vomit, massive headache...it's all too much. At first I thought it was allergies...but now I'm thinking its the flu.

I can't bring myself to think of a whole chapter with 700+ (1000+) words (my goal for every chapter you read). It's hard to even write this, and it's only about 100 words.

I'm really sorry that I can't update for you guys. I know I made a promise to give you something to read about every day, because I KNOW that most of the books you read...the authors don't update that much. I want to give you guys the chance to read my story to laugh...cry...and maybe even feel love yourself.

I'm hoping that you understand. I really can't do much for this story RIGHT NOW...and if I'm absent for a few days, you know the reason.

I'm very sorry. I really do want to give you guys chapters! But right now, I can't. Like I said, it's hard to write THIS with shaky hands, blurry vision, and my head spinning.

I'm really sorry. See you next time, friends. V~V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.5K 36
So...my first book. YAAAAAY...god I'm gonna screw this up. Heheh! ANYWAYS, hope you enjoy this! This is based off my OTP and the game Undertale. If y...
634 31 10
"You've grown up... A little too much, kid." "It's been a while... Sans." It's been 8 years since Frisk had fallen into the underground. 8 years sinc...
8.9K 99 17
Frans one shot lemon. Frisk is 18 when she falls and has since shattered the barrier and has been crushing on her best friend Sans little dose she kn...
8.7K 339 16
Life was bad on top. she was just a hermit in her own way. things go wild when she fall down a tiny hole. she experiences feelings that she didn't kn...