Jensen X Reader

By thatoneshortfangirl

So you meet the one and only Jensen Ackles now single after his divorce. More

1
2
3
4
suggeations
5
wtf
6
20 things you don't know
AUTHORS NOTE
8
9
an
10
11
12
13
14

7

553 12 0
By thatoneshortfangirl

Jensen's pov
I woke up a few hours later to JJ nudging me I opened my eyes "can I help you make breakfast?" JJ asked smiling at me "sure kiddo" I put her down and smiled "how about pancakes?" she smiled and nodded jumping up running to the kitchen. I stood up following her. I got out everything and helped her when they were done we started eating their was a knock on the door I opened it to see Danneel "where's Jj?" she asked "she's eating." I said letting her in "hey sweet heart" she said to her kindly."hi mama" she said and toke a bite "I'll wait in the car ok?" she said and kisses her head "I'll bring her to the car" I said as she walked out. "I don't wanna leave" she said and got up and hugged me I hugged her back 'i'll see if I can get you next weekend" I said she nodded and went back to eating. When she was done she hugged me "I love you daddy" she said and I hugged her. I brought her out to the car. She hugged me one last time before getting in. They drove off I stood their before going back in I saw (y/n) limpping I helped hee she jumped a bit "just me" i said I helped her to her apartment "you gonna be ok?" I asked she nodded saying "yeah I'll be ok" I nodded not believing it and hugging her "you need anything just come to me" I said and left wondering of she was gonna get back with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
501K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...