" Plus Size Isn't Pretty"

By stephanie9167

Nikki Miller is use to being with he own group of friends but since senior year started she's caught someon... More

" Plus Size Isn't Pretty"
Author's note!!!
Did that really just happen?
Is this a joke?
tell me whatcha think?
Long Doesn't describe this day.
I should be happy right?
Don't mess it up
You Buttface!
DTR
Family dinner no biggie.
Game Day.
much more.
first game of the season
old friend.
Something with bling.
Cheap or a Whore?
Sunday
Homecoming
Couldn't have been happier.
Clueless,College and Critters.
Someone is in the house.
more secure.
mini vacation.
to be honest.
Family dinner part 4
Forever and Ever Babe.
big news.
Remindings.
Surprises.
Permission
Thank You.
Prom
she's not pregnant. Right?
coffee shops and graduation
Daniels and movies
Moving In and other news
important.
the news.

Angel williams?

3.7K 115 5
By stephanie9167

*6 Months later*

It's May now and prom is coming up, it's a week away i picked out my dress and founda hairstyle that i like  i just an waiting for my dress to arrive at the house.

The dress i bought it's a champane color with a  diamonds and studs  incrusted  on the top then  is made of chiffon , and the shoes i picked out were the same color and some what of high heels.

Blake already made sure we had the matching gear that we would need along with the flowers.

We got the loft in Ann Arbor with the help of our parents and Jesse, my parents are paying for the first six months rent and blakes parents  are  buying furniture and any other supplies we need for the loft.

Speaking of Blake me and him have been doing great we have been spending every minute together, except for this week.

I think he is planning something for my birthday since it's this saturday, but i don't mind he can do whatever he wants just nothing that embarrissing or humiliating.

"Hey  Angel." he said kissing me on the cheek

"Hey babe, how did you know i was here?" i asked

"It's Friday and you have no sixth hour so you usually spend your time in here." he said knowing me to well

"Well what else am i suppose to do? huh?" i asked

"I can think of a couple things." he answered wiggling his eyebrows

"Blake Patrick Williams." i said in a whisper  shout

"Yes? Nicole Elizabeth Williams?" he said earning a blush from me.

"Haha  very funny." i said

"What i'm  just saying you need something to do. adn i thought you would like that my last name has a certain ring to it with you." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey you two none of that this is a library not a spit swapping hangout!" the grumpy libririan said to us.

"So mrs.michelle! " i whipsered back she let me come in on certain days.

"You ready?" he saked  i nodded and packed my things up

***************************

Blake dropped me off at home and told me he had errands to run but he would try to come back over, i was okay with it because i wanted to do my homework anyway so it worked out perfectly

i turned on my music and on came citizen cope, i was listening to him while finshing some statistics homework. and after that i took Nayla for a walk she has gotten so big and has so much energy it's cute but annoying,  i gathered the things i would need and brought the twins with me thinking they would want to go.

"Sissy can i walk nayla?" Alex begged

"Al i would let you but she's really strong and i don't want you to get hurt." i said while being tugged at by  her.

"but sissy i'm strong too!" he said

" I know buddy, but maybe next time okay?" i asked he nodded and we finally were in view of the park.

The boys ran over to the play set and i sat there with nayla i brought  out one of the water bottles i packed opened it and gave some to  her.

After about two hours of sitting out there   in the sun i was getting hot and decided to take them home.

I checked my phone and still no word from Blake, i put it back and layed down for some sleep.

*************************

 Today was the day, i turned 18, May 24th.

I woke up to the sun poking threw my windows i turned over to find a sleepy nayla on my bed. she looked like sunny, he  we put him down two months ago because he was too old and in pain.

But today was not going to be a sad day, i shook the thought out of my head and made my way to the my bathrrom , i started the shower turned on my music and strippedmy clothes off.

"I'm coming home, i'm coooommminngg home, tell the world i'm coming home." i belted out  shaving my legs, arm pits adn my lady bits. ( Eyebrow wiggling here)

i got out of the shower and found a big white box wrapped  with  a purple ribbon tied across it, card laying in a part of the ribbon.

I opened it and it read.

"Happy Birthday Angel,

I picked out this outfit for you to wear tonight dont't open it until later tonight.

Today i want you to spend a day doing things you  like i set a couple of appointments for you and the girls, they will be there around 12:30 to take to them here's some spending money for you today please just go along with it i know how difficult you can be nikki if you don't they will tell me.

 I love you Angel see you tonight,

Blake"

I looked inside the envolope and saw an amount of money that made my mouth drop, i knew  Blakes family had money but this, this was too much.

Soon enough i heard knocks on my  bedroom door.

"Birthday girl open up!" i heard Monica sing

"Mons, please dopn't sing." jordan pleaded

i opened the door and was met with hugs  and balloons.

"You better hurry up and get dress, we have an appointment in 40 minutes." she said cheking her phone

 i ran to my closet grabbed a pair of black jeans, and my oversized jean shirt some brown combat boots and brushed through my hair and placed it in a bun on top of my head.

I saw Jordan reading the note and mons counting the money.

"Holly Crap nikki! " she yelled.

"I know, i know."i said grabbing my satchel

"I knew he had money, but this much? there has to be at least eight hundred dollars here." she said

"Actually nine hundred but it's whatever lets go!"  i said grabbing the money and shoving it in my purse running down the stairs with them right behnd me.

we got into my car and  i asked them where we  were going but Monica only told me to go straight or left.

Finally we pulled up to a  nail place.

We entered the place and you were hit witht he smell of acrylic

"Hi hun, your name please?"  a nice looking women asked

"Nikki Miller?" i respinded

"Okay i have you over at table 6 and you friends can come with me." she said

I was sitting at the table with a lady doing my nails i asked for an acrylic set and for them to be panted and designed but i asked for a surprise, after that  i was directed to  a pedicare staiton and that's when it started.

I grabbed my phone and sent Blake a thank you text.

but saddly he didn't respond.

Once we finsihed we headed to the next address, and that was the mall, we went shopping for about three hours.

I bought some new shirts, pants, makeup,jewlery and shoes.

The girls directed me to this other store but only it was a salon.

" Hi we have an appointment for Nikki Miller?" Monica said

"Um, i'm sorry but theres not one here." she said

"What, there has to be." Monica said arguing

" I'm sorry miss but there isn't" she said back

"What about for Angel Wiliams?" i asked

"Yup, are you angel?" she asked

"Yeah, sorry about that." i said smiling

they gave me looks like what the hell, i told them i would explain later.

"Hi huoney! what can i do for ya today!?" a nice guy asked

"Um good question, maybe a cut color and style?" i asked

"Okay tell me what your thinking!?" he said   and thats when he started.

"Honey your hair is beautiful!  so long and healthy! " he complemented during him curling my hair.

********

When he was dpne he turned my chair around that's when i was surprised.

My blonde hair was gone and i greeted it with a nice burgendy red, with some purple tones in it he curled it  all and it was sitting past my boobs just beautiful.

"Thank you i love it!" i said hugging  him

i made it to the front were Jordan and Monica were.

at first they didn't notice, until i  said there names

"Holly shit Nikks!" Jordan said

"You look hot as hell!" Monica said petting my head.

"Let's go shall we?" i said and soon enough we were at my house getting ready for Blake.

i opended the box and found a White soft material jacket, with a blakc chiffon short that was cutt off so it was a high low, with a pair of tight fitted jeans but they looked to good and he even had a pair of my favorite black heel booties.

i put on the outfit, adn did a double take in the mirror i fixed my makeup and saw that Mons and Jordan were dressed up as well.

"Girls we look hot!" she said

"okay come on lets go we can't be late." jordan said 

And with that we were on our way to the last destination.

*Authors Note*

I hope you guys liked this chapter! tell me one thing you guys would like in the epilouge.

Don't Forget to vote and comment! (:

Love ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.9K 51
What happens when a regular football player can't fall in love with the head cheerleader. What does she do? How do they get to become friends
161K 3K 20
Leah had the perfect life, she just gave her virginity to her boyfriend, Jacob Cooper, the hot shot of the school, her parents are madly in love, she...
3.2K 195 25
"Hey, aren't you the guy who sells T-shirts by the Academy?" Katie asks me. "Yeah ... I-I though you'd never know." I say. She's never noticed me bef...
899 71 17
Fletcher Pierce- Athlete, high school heart throb, basically Channing Tatum in teenage boy form. He plays football and runs track, and he's stylish...